Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (39337 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown / Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Mcslize: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Casham:
Now I know for sure Anthony Joshua is gonna end this guy's career. Quote me on this: Fury will never even make it to the second fight after AJ ends his career in the first fight. AJ's already had his first and last defeat with Ruiz. He's never tasting defeat ever again. I have my strong reasons.

Pls when is the match coming up?
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by GHOSTMODEBIZA: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wierdceo:

The bible verse dy talk sense. U no read am u dy ask question.

The verse talk say "the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong but tine and chance happens to them all. "

In other words, no be by who brag pass or who strong pass. No matter how u strong one small punch fit collapse you like tree wey dem cut down if no be ur time to shine.
Bros that one na motivational talk for Bible. E no apply to sport. Fury believe himself die
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin grin grin. ‘I’Is not a sentence.
Truvel:
I.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by xoftt(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rule number 1: Never underrate your opponent.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Krismas(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
wale377:
Tyson fury calls out Anthony Joshua about their upcoming match. In the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNcjoX5STo

you can hear Tyson fury calling Anthony Joshua names like
“Useless duffer”, “big ugly shit house” etc

He also said he’s gonna smash his face as there is nothing Anthony Joshua would do about it.

Quoting theSUN

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14798802/tyson-fury-quit-corner-anthony-joshua-three-rounds/amp/
cool Tyson Fury as usual, squandering words. He maybe a good boxer, more importantly, he is a hypnotist, a fake magician. Always trying to bewitch his opponents before, during and after matches with calculated rants and false speeches. Against Wilder 2, Fury put out a statement that he had added weight for the fight, which made Wilder add some pounds too. It was on match day Wilder realised Fury had actually shrank his weight. Fury is always a shameless LIAR and AJ should block his ears with cotton wool till further notice. Just blank that blipper big dick Fury. Only then can AJ make that JUICE Fury MENSTRUATE within the distance.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Roum(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
it will end in premium tears keep yarning rubbish
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by TheAlchemist: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
If only AJ can get Floyd Mayweather on his team... then he has a running chance against Tyson fury! Seriously speaking how does AJ beat a boxer with longer arm reach, faster hand speed, great ring movement, granite chin and fearless heart...sentiments apart AJ needs a miracle.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
PericomaNwankwo:

AJ isn't that strong compared to Fury, I've always seen it in all his fights. AJ is just a smarter version of The Bronze Bomber. I have seen it in many of his fights, he had been knocked down even before Ruiz did it. I'm sure it's purely emotions that's driving your bet on AJ.

Lol nigerians think because Fury rants and all that he won't win grin grin

Actually I like fury more cos of his beliefs and boxing ability bt I support Aj cos of Naija and lots of potential bt he hasn’t given me the flair and confidence I want in a boxer or let me say boxing champ.

I actually also like the way fury talks i don’t see it as boasts like some people do unless u don’t know fury. He’s very calculative b4 he talks he’s done the maths just like Ali the great. These guys don’t boast anyhow or empty talk. Lol

I just don’t want my Aj to be embarrassed he’s trying to get back his game since Ruiz shocker.

Then also I don’t want fury to get over confident that will be a mistake. Reason I said what I said earlier. grin

I'm ok with the best man winning. grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Gbajure(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
AJ just sign his death warrant, AJ is not a good fighter and fury know this that's why his saying he can't go pass 3rd round with him...I pity AJ aswear

I can bet my balls, you are either an ipob or from the yeast. If he is not from us, he can't be good. Ur hatred for other Blacks is what is holding u back as a people. Spit
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Gbajure(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheAlchemist:
If only AJ can get Floyd Mayweather on his team... then he has a running chance against Tyson fury! Seriously speaking how does AJ beat a boxer with longer arm reach, faster hand speed, great ring movement, granite chin and fearless heart...sentiments apart AJ needs a miracle.

Go and watch his matches. AJ is a boxer. An Olympic gold medalist must be. That he added brute power to knock opponents out cold is an added bonus.
Fury hasn't fought as diverse opponent as AJ. So where is the comparison?

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Heineken(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
It’s possible.. I'm just using this medium to say a happy new month in advance to all NL.
As real Gee if anyone can make a sentence with one letter word all through, i go do giveaway for am 12midnight GMT tomorrow.
Cadbury chocolates can cause cancer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Charly68: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is a fake boxer ...very fake
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
It’s possible.. I'm just using this medium to say a happy new month in advance to all NL.
As real Gee if anyone can make a sentence with one letter word all through, i go do giveaway for am 12midnight GMT tomorrow.

Peter piped Pat's pothole grin
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
"Out like a light switch"

Patiently waiting for the D-Day.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
grin grin grin. ‘I’Is not a sentence.
Said A Letter Word. There Is Nothing Like A Letter Word Unless U Mean A Word.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Casham: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mcslize:

Pls when is the match coming up?
No date or venue yet. Supposed to be around June/July. But can be as far as November. Venue? Most probably Dubai.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by hafsatadebisi: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Truvel:
Said A Letter Word. There Is Nothing Like A Letter Word Unless U Mean A Word.
I didn't hear from you again.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by ultimateprof: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

First of all, a letter is not a word. A letter remains a letter and a word remains a word. Therefore, your question is not correct as it cannot be called an ambiguous question and if you have anything to argue, argue with a proof... thanks.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Basalt(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Richasbrick:
Quote me. I 100% believe Anthony Joshua will knock fury out. Like certain of it

OK, I will do exactly that after the match
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Oshin56(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Black bottle broke
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by solaademolu: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fury will die in first round
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Who is father Francis, from where, pls I don’t know father Francis.

Father Francis from France fried five fresh fishes for five Fulfulde Fulani.

Check your inbox 12midnight
bros
I checked but didn't see
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 6:01am On May 02, 2021
Brother neither silver nor gold I have not but your reward is good memory, good health, loving family and prosperity I wish you. Thou I can do Recharge Card, which network so I can send
INCREDIBLE007:

bros
I checked but didn't see
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Brother neither silver nor gold I have not but your reward is good memory, good health, loving family and prosperity I wish you. Thou I can do Recharge Card, which network so I can send

Amen o
lols
na Airtel I dey use o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Attacked By Armed Men, Fought Off By Sead Kolasinac / Analysis On UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw / Chelsea Players Celebrate Win, Champions League Final In Dressing Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.