Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? (8806 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Emperormartin(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2021
womenareapess:
Mr GREEN LIGHT don't go and be looking for GREEN money! dey there and be deceiving yourself with those miserable baboons called naija women undecided

one last note! please change that "gentlemen in the house" to confederate SIMP undecided

BLACK TOTO FINISH YOU THERE!
My brother you're frustrated. Simple.
I wish I can help you

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Emperormartin(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2021
ekene101:
Awon hustlers above,where una names for forbes list,I mean local government forbes list.. frustrated aggressive Nigerians.
My brother you're spot on. Most Nigerians are actively frustrated

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by tydi(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Pls explain the bolded better shocked,
bcus there is this girl that is always twisting her face
any time she sees me or being aggressive toward
me like am the cause of her misfortune angry

She badly wants to Fvck you
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Ldor: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2021
SeaTrade:
How you take know say I never make money? undecided
boss, abeg show me way o.

abeg, I dey loyal to the core
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by em19em9: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Naija
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Ugandatales: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
ekene101:
Awon hustlers above,where una names for forbes list,I mean local government forbes list.. frustrated aggressive Nigerians.

grin grin Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Ugandatales: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Pls explain the bolded better shocked,
bcus there is this girl that is always twisting her face
any time she sees me or being aggressive toward
me like am the cause of her misfortune angry

grin grin
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Murjem(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
You are so on point...

You are very beautiful tho.

AsherAmari:
Boning anytime they see you.

If she quickly walks away anytime you come around.

Running errands hundred times just so you can pass through his street or neighborhood let him see you.
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Murjem:
You are so on point...

Thank you. cool
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by PissfulProtester: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Murjem:
You are so on point...

Na toto go kee you! Wetin beautiful tho for that picture? thunder fire you for wasting my mb

6 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Lilpen3758: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Miracood2:
Nigerians no dey ever get Joy grin
9ja na no joy-zone oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Lilpen3758: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
ictjobber:

There's more to life than hustling
And they annoying part is that the same people telling you to go and hustle, dey for house morning till night they do mummy thank you ma......you deh mind NL people......Bunch of hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Lilpen3758: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
1. Unnecessarily shy, looking down when talking to you

2. Holding you by the arm when walking side by side

3. Insisting on sharing a seat with you even when there are vacant seats available

4. Maintaining eye focus and adjusting her hair when you guys are having a discussion

5. Never misses important days and events in your life. Probably first person to wish you happy birthday/New year etc.

6. She pays sometimes when guys hangout
LOL
You are in love my friend......and that's a good thing

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by PissfulProtester: 10:25am On May 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

Thank you. cool
dem dey deceive you, instead make you vex, you sef dey blush. you no get eyes?
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by KingDash: 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
femi4:

3. Insisting on sharing a seat with you even when there are vacant seats available

4. Maintaining eye focus and adjusting her hair when you guys are having a discussion

5. Never misses important days and events in your life. Probably first person to wish you happy birthday/New year etc.

6. She pays sometimes when you guys hangout
that number 6 make sense pass.

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Thazard(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dont go and hustle
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by holicupp(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
my own is to make money who woman epp
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Silentgroper(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
femi4:

6. She pays sometimes when you guys hangout
my cousing does number 2 when she's around me.. Does that mean she ? ... Nope it's total crap.
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by phemmyfour: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
my cousing does number 2 when she's around me.. Does that mean she ? ... Nope it's total crap.
Intelligence = 0

Your cousin isn't the standard of measurement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by NEUDUDE: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

Your cousin dey enter your eyes ozwor. How do you guys even manage to fvck your own lineage or find them sexually attractive. Tufia for una oh.

Things dey happen oh na like this e dey start. Na so one okpo girl i know dey fvck him mama sister pikin like normal something. Una sane at all embarassed
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Silentgroper(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Your cousin dey enter your eyes ozwor. How do you guys even manage to fvck your own lineage or find them sexually attractive. Tufia for una oh.

Things dey happen oh na like this e dey start. Na so one okpo girl i know dey fvck him mama sister pikin like normal something. Una sane at all embarassed
you dey stupid..

The point is .. most times these females just do this things without a romantic feeling attached to it ..

Dey try get sense ... Read through the fvcking lines, motherfucker
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Silentgroper(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Intelligence = 0

Your cousin isn't the standard of measurement
Right!!!
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Boondocxs(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Emperormartin:
I have noticed in this part of the world that it is really hard for a lady to approach a man and profess her love.

Due to that, most of them have resolve the use of "green light" to communicate their affection for their choice of men which many men cannot decode.

But recently, I've noticed one and that is GREETING.
When I mean greeting here I mean constant greetings.

A lady who fancies you can greet you on the road in the morning, afternoon, evening and even night.

Infact, she can greet you good morning by 7am in the morning and when she sees you around 10am that same morning she'll still greet again good morning... That's a Green Light!!! If you like her make a move.

So what other Green Light do you know ladies display so that gentlemen in the house can learn.
I can attest to this
Last 2 years like that this guy going to lad poly that stays at our area I had a massive crush for him
Clean, and a bubbly but a bit reserved
Anytime we pass I’ll greet him and smile then I’ll start taking slow steps in hope he was going to approach me
Did this same thing over 5 times thinking one day he was just going to see the hint and approach me
And he never did
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by okoroemeka(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dont go and hustle
we are hustling does not mean we will run away from women,infact women are part of the motivation to hustle,who will not like his ex to see him with a beautiful girl in front of a nice car or SUV he is driving?
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by NEUDUDE: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Silentgroper:
you dey stupid..

The point is .. most times these females just do this things without a romantic feeling attached to it ..

Dey try get sense ... Read through the fvcking lines, motherfucker

Since you know it is without romantic feeling and she indeed is your cousin ffs why the useless question again ozwor lol
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Tunde835(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Folding her lips when she sees you
Re: What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? by Silentgroper(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Since you know it is without romantic feeling and she indeed is your cousin ffs why the useless question again ozwor lol
dude that's why I brought my cousin into the equation.. cause it's not possible me and my cuz would be having romantic feelings towards each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.