Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

This Green Light Is It Green Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Green Light Is It Green Enough (2572 Views)

Is This Green Light worth it? / Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just move to a new area base on change of job, there is this single mother who own a boutique close to my place, this lady always wave at me with a smile anytime she sees me, even from a distance. No b say I get money like dat Shai, just dey clean Shai. Please is the light green enough or I should wait for another, What's your take?
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Crystalom3(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
OLUPET009:
Just move to a new area base on change of job, there is this single mother who own a boutique close to my place, this lady always wave at me with a smile anytime she sees me, even from a distance. No b say I get money like dat Shai, just dey clean Shai. Please is the light green enough or I should wait for another, What's your take?
she's just been friendly bro.

Try getting closer. Talk to her. Get to know her. Flirt. And then you can tell probably if its greenlight or not
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
she's just been friendly bro.

Try getting closer. Talk to her. Get to know her. Flirt. And then you can tell probably if its greenlight or not
I thought as much, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Any shade of green is still green.
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by HopeVictor(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Una don start?? Later na you go come complain say she use your money upgrade her boutique..

8 Likes

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Bluezy13(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
hehehe...
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
Una don start?? Later na you go come complain say she use your money upgrade her boutique..
Lol....

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
PenuelFarms:
True talk
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by samwash(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
U nor show us how bright the light dey
I be go carry traffic green light dey look weda d light u wan show us dey brighter.
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
PenuelFarms:
True talk

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by nero2face: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Single mother waving at u and smiling, hope ur ready to pay for her child's school fees,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
U no c where I say, me self no get money
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by HopeVictor(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
OLUPET009:

U no c where I say, me self no get money
Them go pay you salary..she get future plans..
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by DDDEnterprises: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Go to the nearest engineer's shop and ask the technician there.

Or just walk up to the woman and ask her straight up. She's the most credible source of information in this issue obviously.

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by yanabasee1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
You no get money, you the see green light from a single mother....

Make the greenlight no go turn red for future oh ....
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
yanabasee1:
You no get money, you the see green light from a single mother....

Make the greenlight no go turn red for future oh ....
As sharp Edo boi wey I b, e no fit red
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by dtruth50: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
That's not a green light na. Its just strategy of getting customers

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
dtruth50:
That's not a green light na. Its just strategy of getting customers
How, she deal on female wears
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Lilpen3758: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
If she set and u like her too then go for it by the way we all need some loving in this wicked world
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Kondomatic(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
OLUPET009:
No light is green light these days sir.

Stay focused, if she wants you then let her walk up to you and make her feelings known.

We no wan read your story on front page beg
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
single mom? don't go that route bro. it doesn't end well...
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Seakay(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Single mother waved at you and u're already thinking rubbish. Have you found out how she became single? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Wickedfacts: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
OLUPET009:

You just moved into a new area and you are already looking at dating someone on your way home. When you guys get down and scatter everything, I hope you have another way to use in getting home.

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by zealkane(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Single moms and their wahala... just get to know her sha if you are lucky maybe its only her last born school fees you will be paying for.

1 Like

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by gasparpisciotta: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Inside life......we dey wait for update

Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by femi4: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2021
OLUPET009:
Not green enough. Come closer, you might see clearly
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2021
OLUPET009:

It's time for her to renew her rent. Somebody has to pay for it
Re: This Green Light Is It Green Enough by OLUPET009(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2021
zealkane:
Single moms and their wahala... just get to know her sha if you are lucky maybe its only her last born school fees you will be paying for.
School fees bawo, me self no get money like dat

(1) (Reply)

Don't Want To Have Child/children? / Woman Runs Away From Her Wedding When She Realized Her Husband Laid To Her / Is He Any Different From A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.