Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Clubbing After Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clubbing After Marriage (10635 Views)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clubbing After Marriage by mamaput(f): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2007
so many (only) nigerian men have ask me what am doing out inthe night.
These are the same men that ask me for my number
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by uchetobi(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2007
going clubbing when one is married cannot be a regular thing but once in a while its gd to exercise old bones by dancing and it’l also do a world of good to see your wife in something really sexy. It doesn’t have to be a club full of hoes. You could do the jazz club (sounds boring shey) or something milder. And back to the real issue. The lady in question must accept that this man would not sleep at home most of the weekends. No need saying he will change. If she cant accept him like that then she shouldn’t go into the marriage. She should shine her eyes. If he changes it’l be a Bonus but she shouldn’t have her mind set on that
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by Mandora(f): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2007
I dont know if it is possible 4 him 2 stop clubbing after his marriage. But one thing I can guarantee is dat he wld wnat 2 continue 4 a while n his wife wld not only have 2 oblige him but may even have 2 accompany him if she wants 2 ensure dat he does not go playing any away match. Wit time however he may stop especially by d time d occupational hazards of being husband/father/breadwinner/ general support 2 extended family begins 2 catch up wit him. Except if he absolutely refuses 2 b responsible.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by dumi(f): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2007
grin one thin i believe is SELF DISCIPLINE.if the man makes up his mind not 2 go clubing after he gets married or even b4, cos he is going 2 be a family man very soon, i do not see any reason 4 him to fall back to his vomit.As a married woman i was onces a hell of a drinker,but my better half stoped me cos he never drinks,and by the grace of God i am ok.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by kinzolic(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2007
Really i don't c anything bad in clubbing once in a month even when u r married.
I have a boss in d office that go clubbing every last friday of the month with her husband and the next monday she's so full of life with full stories of their adventures and when i asked her abt d children she jst told me they got that sorted out with her baby sitter(have 2 kids).So tell me wht's wrong in dat?
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by babalawo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2007
am married and infact i still ent to club yesternite
and u know what my wife wakes up to open the gate for me
brothers marry you friend and there wont be problems in this aspect
i go clubing i drink ,i dance and discuss business too
once your spouse knows u well u realy free
i dont take her to clubs but i take her out evne at nite fro some corporate dinners and stuffs
i odnt have a girlfriend and she knows
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by angel101(f): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2007
I beg u guys dont kill me with laughter (olofinjeje take note) lol cheesy cheesy

what if it was the other way round?

Seriously though, i dont think marriage should be bondage but all things should be done in moderation.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by kinzolic(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2007
angel101:

I beg u guys don't kill me with laughter (olofinjeje take note) lol cheesy cheesy

what if it was the other way round?

Seriously though, i don't think marriage should be bondage but all things should be done in moderation.

Abi o dem come talk am as if marriage is jst a way of been imprisoned in a cell with ur wife
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by Kaliyat(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2007
I've never been to a club all my life and my BF does not go to club either, so I think it will be a club-free relationship for us both. But I dont see anything wrong in a couple who are used to clubbing to once in a while have some fun.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by Elgaxton(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
I Dont think its wise to continue clubbin since Marriage demands Maturity,

What if the guy meets old wrong friends or enemies that are still single, what's he gonna do?
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by Rottweiler(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2007
Human behaviour is not MATHEMATICS! Some people don't go clubbing at all but change after marriage.
Just ensure that the basic human qualities are there before you marry the guy. He should be God-fearing; respects you; cherishes you;
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by Rottweiler(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Babalawo
mo wa be be,
Once you go clubbing alone, it's just a matter of time before you find a girlfriend, EXCEPT YOU DON'T INDULGE IN ALCOHOL. One day you will get very drunk and you wake up in a hotel, wondering how you got there, BEWARE!
babalawo mo wa be be, alu bere, Take care.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by ritekp: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2007
i believe it is. my frined's husband is a pure example[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2007
What is this big deal about clubbing?

What do you think people do when they go clubbing?

If that be the case, a guy/girl in a serious relationship shouldn't go as well.

When I get married, I still keep some moments of madness for my hubby and I.

Marriage shouldn't be so boring!
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by vronnie(f): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2007
he might , but it won't as easy as he thinks so he should start slowing down ounce he thinks he has found mrs.right
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:27am On Jul 14, 2007
babalawo:

and u know what my wife wakes up to open the gate for me
i don't take her to clubs

why not?
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by finemocha(f): 3:25am On Jul 14, 2007
ther eis nothing sexy about a 35 and older guy in the club. when there are younger hipper guys there. so the papas need ot go home
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by spikedcylinder: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2007
Same here, i have never been to a club all my life but if my spouse was the clubbing type and he gave me an invite,i would be at leats inclined to go all the time. . . at least see what all the fuss is about. However i think as time goes by, clubbing with your spouse tends to slow down naturally maybe when kids start to come into the scene but honestly,i dont see nothing wrong with it. It Nigerian men that tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill over non issues, they probably dont want you to go clubbing with them because they know they'll be up to no good! undecided
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by bodsibobo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2007
used to go clubbing a lot before i got married and did for a short while after marriage. like you said when the kids came, i naturally slowed down to a point now where i do not go anymore. I think i've simply just seen it all.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by osereka(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2007
man have to live responsibly after marriage.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by redsun(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2007
There is no maximum age limit or preconditions for clubbing,just make sure you don't drink and drive.And another thing,don't play around,cos you will die helplesslly.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
redsun:

And another thing,don't play around,because you will die helplesslly.

ROTFLMAO!!!LOL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by mantutuman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2007
Not possible. It is a habit formed and almost impossible to quit. I still club. Not always with my wife but not necessarily with a g. friend. I do not have a problem going with my wife. I love music and dancing though I don't think I can now qualify belly shakes as dancing.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by oge4real(f): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
I disagree with that expectation because no one learns to use the left hand in old age.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by JustGood(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2007
yeye people dey always give bad advise for here.

So, person don marry (possibly with one or two kids) and him go come dey go night club: some girls for here get problems and dem no go ever settle down. Whether na for drinking or na for dancing to go dey smooch babes, all na bad things for any married man to do indulge in. Why una no fit stay for una home dey plan una lives to make things better and make the future of children better?

Make una look all the people wey say e dey alright to go clubbing after marriage and see how many of dem get husbands.

Na these same ways of thinking make oyinbo people dem no dey ever get settled marriages. You no fit go club just dey watch. You go either to go dance or to drink. You go dance with half naked girls and you go dey tempted or you go drink too much and evil thoughts go enter ya head.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by JustGood(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2007
so many (only) nigerian men have ask me what am doing out inthe night.
These are the same men that ask me for my number

Because dem believe say as you dey there, you dey available for yanshing.

Any woman wey dey responsibly married no go dey for club without her man.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by JustGood(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2007
Nothing worng with husband and wife going out together when they feel like it
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by mamaput(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2007
JustGood:

Because them believe say as you dey there, you dey available for yanshing.

Any woman wey dey responsibly married no go dey for club without her man.

Just lie so you still de here. nawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I agree i de irresponsible but i de enjoy.
My name no be suffer suffer Ngozi.
By the way. Na your useless Fellow Bro-das Okoros that think that kind useless thinking
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by JustGood(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2007
mamaput:

Just lie so you still de here. nawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I agree i de irresponsible but i de enjoy.
My name no be suffer suffer Ngozi.
By the way. Na your useless Fellow Bro-das Okoros that think that kind useless thinking

na wa o

Irresponsible woman say she dey enjoy. You just dey do those things to try and fill the void in your miserable life. Dont come and preach your immoral lifestyle to young Nigerian girls here.

You want make other girls get your kind miserable life.

Iya ndagbe
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by mamaput(f): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2007
See this justlie.
If you like blow your mouth till kingdom come. No Nigerian girl here will give you face.

And by the by no be me we de spoil them Nigerian girls.
Na you with your useless okoros Bro_das .
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by JustGood(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2007
mamaput:

See this justlie.
If you like blow your mouth till kingdom come. No Nigerian girl here will give you face.

And by the by no be me we de spoil them Nigerian girls.
Na you with your useless okoros Bro_das .

How many girls here told you I ever talked to them before?

I am a married man and have absolutely no need for any girl here. I am happy with the way my family is.

I just dont want irresposible women like you to try and mislead young girls on this site. Go and live your miserable life yourself and dont drag younger girls into the same kind of misery. You made your life the misery that it is; so go and deal with it.
Re: Clubbing After Marriage by mamaput(f): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2007
Just lie you lie.
You are not married.
And if you are i pity your wife.
Its sunday you should be spending your time with your wife and not on the internet.
Its useless , JUSTUELESS potential sugardaddys like you that spoil young girls.
You wait outside the clubs like hyenas just waiting to pounce on little girls.
You do this while your wives slaves are forced to wait at home with your food and to open the gate for you. And if you are unsucessful and get no prey you go home drunk and beatup your slaves you call wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! / Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.