Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) (31647 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Facebook Disabled My Account / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by mindtricks: 6:05pm On May 02, 2021
Kingbaba47:

Like uploading of my pics

This is serious o.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2021
boyjo:

Yes they will keep tracking you no matter what device you log in from.
That is tekkinology for you.
That media nahliving thing nah, demon. Very wicked grin
When they asked me to request a review, I abandon the site for them.

My reviews is over 3 week now normal I was told 7 day. It going months now. I don't have access to market place.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2021
ceaser:

Hahaha. Maybe he was reported to the mods.

On a lighter note, I feel that FB monitors the number of visits you make to your account and also the number of hours you spend on it. With this they are able to profile your addiction level to their application/website and once you attain a high "red point" on their scale, they switch into the control mode. They block you for flimsy reasons and then demand you volunteer more information about yourself in order to get your account back.

I can't imagine useless FB asking me to scan my national passport, take current pictures of myself or scan of my fingerprint and send to 'em for verification.

Up till today, I have not dropped a single phone number as link to my FB account. They try to convince me thru various means, including the gimmick that the number will be a means to retrieve my password in case I forget it, to make me drop the number.

One mistake I have refused to make is to link my Facebook account to WhatsApp no matter how much they tried or whatever gimmicks FB come with. All those WhatsApp status that they ask you to "share to Facebook" are all subtle ways of linking all your personal details in one concrete intricate web. I don't even share links directly to my WhatsApps contacts from FB. I rather copy the link and go to paste it to WhatsApp. I have disliked FB ever since their acquisition of WhatsApp but because I have little choice I had to stay on WhatsApp.

I'm neither on twitter nor on Instagram though. I dislike so much digital footprints. And I have enough trouble already following messages on WhatsApp and FB. Adding any other SM is extra wahala.

By doing this they can't track you. Imagine Facebook asking to do take live pictures just to proof I'm the owner of Facebook account, they wasn't certified they ask I should do live video to proof my account. Facebook has my email, my phone number they couldnt send code to either to verify my account. Rather useless video call. I have to expose my full face to Facebook, this shit can't happen in US only in Africa
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

You think everywhere is Nairaland? Ntoor!

Banned on Facebook affect Instagram also

The stress is much even the almighty Google doesn't have this kind of useless step Facebook have
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2021
Kingbaba47:
I experienced such earlier this year,after I did all they asked two days later they open the account for me Asap

They have opened two of the accounts but market place remains locked
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2021
porthouse7:
welcome on board bro, Facebook dey craze fey banned me for doing nothing other than posting my pictures, they said I sud send a form of ID, I did but no response for almost 1 year, worst still they won't allow u open another account on ur phone, I actually did on my laptop... but nothing can be compared to over 12yrs account

12 year account is an asset all your personal photos taken right from year back just gone like that. Facebook can be suit to court for this nonsense they can't try this in America. I have 2000 photos of my love one my family. Blocking people access to their account is not well come Nigeria government should do something about this
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2021
ezenwajosh:

FACEBOOK NIGERIA IS RUBBISH.....IT'S BEEN RUN LIKE NIPOST

Abi na federal government give them orders
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
Dikaveli:

Do you mind buying an old Facebook account from me? 11 years and 4 years respectfully?

I'm a sales agent I get pay base on what I sell. I receive commissions on sale and the payment is not much for me to buy an account or run ads, if it's my personal business I don't mind buying up to 5 old accounts
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
Womanizer:

I feel your pain cos I'm in a similar situation like you.

Those mad goats at WhatsApp banned my phone number because I sent messages to multiple users.

I have sent over 10 emails to them still no headway sad
Right now I'm in a fix cos that is the hotline for my business so it's on our brochures and flyers; even if I decide to replace the number I can't do so cos there's a ban on sale of new SIM cards at the moment angry

Sorry bro whatsap is worst a lot of business run on whatsap on Facebook. Both work hand in hand
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

This might help you https://www.nairaland.com/6417106/using-google-business-get-loads

I downloaded Google Market place I have signed up I'm waiting for mail confirmation to be sent to my address
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
Any with 911$ socks Facebook is still blocking account .
Does people are spending billions of Dollars alone for Nigerians for security

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
wildlife9999:

My reviews is over 3 week now normal I was told 7 day. It going months now. I don't have access to market place.
Chai! Sorry o.
E get link wey dem say you fit take talk to their support.
I also hear they are short staffed.
If I remember correctly, e be like say na Instagram own I see.

Them don ever send you mail before?
If yes, talk to them through that mail.
If no be the dept wey dey handle that issue, them go share the correct link.

Wetin I don notice for their staff be say, them dey wan help
But you must talk true and you must explain correctly.

Did Nairaland change their font??

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by ajepako(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Why did they did it? What did you did to them?

I pray they do same to mynd44, vickyrotex, fatymore, funjosh, funkebabee, ajepako, bola146, Bimiafashion, mummyfour and lalasticlala own too

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside?

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
NEROSKY:

Facebook is one of the most useless platform in social media world, If i tell you have facebook have made me and also bring me down you'll cry for me, please leave that useless platform..

I invested almost $1,000 promoting my page to 100k likes, they ban me till date, 90% of my content are all original.

okay, i used one of my old page, renamed it, - guess what? facebook gave my facebook to another person willingly

As long your location is on they keep track of your record online..
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2021
betshopagent:
sorry their policies these days are way to complicated
. I have a facebook acnt for sale if you need another.

The account has been open but market place remains locked

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Buy accounts with market place features

That's the way out
Buy many

OK
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Mummyfour(f): 11:15pm On May 02, 2021
ajepako:

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside?

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue
honestly that mumu that keeps mentioning us is so daft.
At a point I was pitying him, and just decided to be ignoring him, but it's like his stupidity is cast in stone.
I advised him at a point to hawk his gala during day time, and go to evening classes later on in the evenings, but he would rather spend his time on Nairaland ranting and quoting people with his English that can make a baby to convulse to death.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2021
Xpart24:
Use opera to verify your account

You can't your IP is tracked by Facebook even you deleted the block account install new as u log in they know it's you.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2021
boyjo:

Chai! Sorry o.
E get link wey dem say you fit take talk to their support.
I also hear they are short staffed.
If I remember correctly, e be like say na Instagram own I see.

Them don ever send you mail before?
If yes, talk to them through that mail.
If no be the dept wey dey handle that issue, them go share the correct link.

Wetin I don notice for their staff be say, them dey wan help
But you must talk true and you must explain correctly.

Did Nairaland change their font??

My account has been open

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Funjosh(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Are you in competition with Boko haram in bomb blasting?

You get time Sha, that guy named craze people ring leader na.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Funjosh(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Why did they did it? What did you did to them?

I pray they do same to mynd44, vickyrotex, fatymore, funjosh, funkebabee, ajepako, bola146, Bimiafashion, mummyfour and lalasticlala own too

I saw many mentions I know say na you. Pele Ti e
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 1:43pm On May 03, 2021
wildlife9999:

My account has been open
Wow when? Yesterday?
Congrats o.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2021
boyjo:

Wow when? Yesterday?
Congrats o.

Yesterday but that market place feature remains locked under review

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 3:12pm On May 03, 2021
wildlife9999:

Yesterday but that market place feature remains locked under review

O boy! Na good news be this o.
No worry, them go open the market place feature for you.

A lot of people send one appeal everyday but na Instagram be that...you could try it.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2021
boyjo:

O boy! Na good news be this o.
No worry, them go open the market place feature for you.

A lot of people send one appeal everyday but na Instagram be that...you could try it.

Thank you but I don't how to appeal on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 4:13pm On May 03, 2021
wildlife9999:

Thank you but I don't how to appeal on Instagram

Wetin I mean be say, Instagram people always do appeal. But since yours is Facebook, I wasn't sure if that exist. So I urged you to try it on Facebook. Not Instagram. But I get you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
boyjo:

Wetin I mean be say, Instagram people always do appeal. But since yours is Facebook, I wasn't sure if that exist. So I urged you to try it on Facebook. Not Instagram. But I get you.

I got you boss thank I have appear but still pending

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 7:22pm On May 03, 2021
wildlife9999:

I got you boss thank I have appear but still pending
Wow, great.
What instagrammers do, to the best of my knowledge is to send one appeal per day. Not more than one o, like resist the urge.
As soon as some of them begin to do this, their appeal is granted and they are released from their ban.

Some start and immediately, they are forgiven.
Others about 5 days, others a week.
But I saw someone who dit it for 78 days straight.
It is almost always successful, all you need is patience.
But there were very few, that their appeals were thrashed for ever.

More like out of every 1000 bans,
995 were released from ban,while 5 were thrashed.
They usually notify such account owners.

Have faith in GOD and don't give up.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:
Are you a criminal?

How
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 6:54am On May 04, 2021
Funjosh:

I saw many mentions I know say na you. Pele Ti e
tongue
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by snowwhyte607: 12:17pm On May 07, 2021
wildlife9999:

My account has been open

Please how did you do it? Mine has been banned for more than 2 weeks now, even after I appealed for review since 2weeks now, I'm yet to have access to my account! Worst of it all, immediately Facebook banned my account, I couldn't have access to my instagram account.
And now this morning, I tried login into my whatsapp I notice I've been banned also!
What's all these about please? I need a solution to this
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2021
snowwhyte607:

Please how did you do it? Mine has been banned for more than 2 weeks now, even after I appealed for review since 2weeks now, I'm yet to have access to my account! Worst of it all, immediately Facebook banned my account, I couldn't have access to my instagram account.
And now this morning, I tried login into my whatsapp I notice I've been banned also!
What's all these about please? I need a solution to this

They ask me to do live video which I did again they still ask me to do live photos taken directly from facebook camera I did. The account was under review. So after 3 week they open it. They didn't banned my WhatsApp and Instagram. They banned your WhatsApp because the same number u use in registering for facebook is the same number on WhatsApp and Instagram.

What u will do delete facebook from your phone. First log out from that review pop up after u have log out uninstall facebook from ur phone. Clear your browser history that has facebook history. Go to Google remove any login details related to facebook, delete it. That it you don't have attachment related to facebook ,after all this is done.. Open new page either using opera or chrome login to your facebook account. They will ask you to clear yourself if it's you you will say yes they ask you to do face capturing it until your face is captured correctly. They will say we have receive your review we will work on it. After a 3 day your account will open. Pardon my typing error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.