Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) (31611 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Facebook Disabled My Account / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by YouandiAllofus: 11:30am On May 01, 2021
Try using another phone number of yours

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by FBIBOT(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Calm down. it will come up back, this hs happen to me twice and after some days, account was retored

Tips. don't post on multiple Group you are not ad admin

Create a page, post on page and share the content to just but few group and page, should you have multiple page

Am 85% sure you account will be returned, so relax and also think of classifying your product using other channels, facebook is dying lately

i lost a page of 700k links and followers and a Group of 1.4 million and many more last year during the covid lock down for posting Dr Stella's COVID cure

It was like hell, i only have a fewer group and page now, na manage i dey manage FB now. so look for other mean of leveraging ur sell..

Sorry

Same here bro one of my top page was blocked tho restored bt its not behaving normal like i can't edit anything on it nor invite

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Are you in competition with Boko haram in bomb blasting?
why did you ask?
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by steph2sweet(f): 11:36am On May 01, 2021
kecy19:
Use this link to chat with one of there representatives.
http://www.facebook.com/business/help/support

I will advice you use a Laptop. Feel free to ask me any question incase of any difficulty.
Sir Facebook just disabled my account of 6 yrs this morning because I mistakenly put 2006 as my year of birth. They said I can't be underage and be on Facebook. Pls how do I get back my fb

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by ngadaAwo: 11:43am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Are you in competition with Boko haram in bomb blasting?
yet another one

i wonder your excuses this time.

copy Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by gregyboy(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2021
Chizillar1:
I was also banned and for 2 weeks, still on review. Facebook is doing wrong. If they are racist, let then leave Africa.

They ain't even the white are complaining too on too much sensoring and banned
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by gregyboy(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2021
Facebook has killed so many of my bombing account, account i bought with hard earned money they killed them before my very eyes

We dey wait for mack make e enter benin we go too play am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by helinues: 11:45am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
yet another one

i wonder your excuses this time.

copy Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

As if na today your reportings have been dumped into the trash can..

Oshisko..

A guy with an imaginary 30+ enemies on NL with the delusional thinking of mods would ban all of them for him alone...

Your wailing dey sweet us baje... Wail us more
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by porthouse7(f): 11:53am On May 01, 2021
wildlife9999:
Two of my Facebook old accounts have been disabled by Facebook, they said I go against their community standards. I'm a sale agent with online store. I usually post stuff like phone TV home theater and so on. I make use of Facebook market place because my account is old account, I didn't go against Facebook community standards, I have not scam anyone before. During sale I always use payment on delivery even you are buying ₦̶10 item. Now Facebook locked me out, they requested I do a live video call to verify my account, I did that. They ask I should do live pictures taken directly from Facebook Camera I did. At that they said we are sorry due to covid 19 we have few staff to attend to me. My account will disabled permanently after one month.

Pls is there I might get back to my Facebook account. As now I can't even create new accounts because I'm track by Facebook

Who else is experiencing this accounts lockedout

Both accounts is over 11 years plus
welcome on board bro, Facebook dey craze fey banned me for doing nothing other than posting my pictures, they said I sud send a form of ID, I did but no response for almost 1 year, worst still they won't allow u open another account on ur phone, I actually did on my laptop... but nothing can be compared to over 12yrs account

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by sharpwriter(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2021
Earlystar698:
yes I opened it with my real name and profile picture

Na wa o.... These white people and control

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by tunize(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
falcon01:
cheesy me too.. I always get banned like this I'm banned sef. MY recent post was after seeing video of a woman who slapped a man and I said "I'll beat her if it was me" I instantly got banned! I appealed they overruled it I insulted them they increased the bancheesy

Modified
They even banned My Instagram 4 days ago and they want me to do all this slavery steps to recover it!!
Heheheh shebi you think sey na nairaland

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by bluefilm: 12:12pm On May 01, 2021
When in happened to Mister Trump, they were celebrating.

Now it's happening to them.

We told you they will come for you but you called us Useless Conspiracy Theorists.

Now, who's laughing the loudest?!

The Cancel Culture must get to everybody.

Who's Next?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by gregyboy(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2021
Henribest8:
This Facebook new policy is effective only in West Africa, Other part of the world, you can do whatever please you with Facebook.

Nah, bro
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
I've been warned not to violate again

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Yankee101: 12:19pm On May 01, 2021
Someone reported you

Please recheck your practices
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Memberclub(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2021
Tizu:
I am a regular
this is spamming
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by suarezteeth(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2021
It happened to me also! This week but It was restored after some hours
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Daniwak: 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
Have u done paid ad on both accounts before?
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by gregyboy(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2021
Even legit hustlers like us dey feel d heat, d heat go rach everybody body oo

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by gregyboy(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2021
Curi0us345:
how much you dey buy your accounts?
I dey sell Facebook accounts to bombers and I want to know if they've been cheating me

Drop your contact
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Georgejeez: 1:15pm On May 01, 2021
Facebook account needed, 2 years and above
WhatsApp me ,let's deal
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by allandutch: 1:16pm On May 01, 2021
tradepunter:
Make una try WeChat then na when una go know say monkey hand don one resemble human being one..

My guy just complain about how useless a particular trade policy is with some suppliers from China and how the regulators ain't helping...

Guy they blocked access to his bank account... Saying he broke a rule by making inflammatory statement...

To file complain as a foreigner they asked for his international passport, na my guy vex with the process comot China

Now he wan go back to try develop some supply chain.... Embassy talk say he's passport have been flagged cuz he has a pending offence

Na my guy siddon back for niaja ooo...

In summary all these big tech utilizing fancy names like AI BIG DATA bla bla bla is just for absolute control... That's their aim

This is hilarious grin grin
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by ceaser: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
wildlife9999:

Hahaha a lot of people is complaining about this new facebook policy. The worst thing is my Facebook account is link to my whtsapp, Instagram account. So they know every step u take, they even send me code on my whtsapp to verify my login details. I feel like not using Facebook again

Hahaha. Maybe he was reported to the mods.

On a lighter note, I feel that FB monitors the number of visits you make to your account and also the number of hours you spend on it. With this they are able to profile your addiction level to their application/website and once you attain a high "red point" on their scale, they switch into the control mode. They block you for flimsy reasons and then demand you volunteer more information about yourself in order to get your account back.

I can't imagine useless FB asking me to scan my national passport, take current pictures of myself or scan of my fingerprint and send to 'em for verification.

Up till today, I have not dropped a single phone number as link to my FB account. They try to convince me thru various means, including the gimmick that the number will be a means to retrieve my password in case I forget it, to make me drop the number.

One mistake I have refused to make is to link my Facebook account to WhatsApp no matter how much they tried or whatever gimmicks FB come with. All those WhatsApp status that they ask you to "share to Facebook" are all subtle ways of linking all your personal details in one concrete intricate web. I don't even share links directly to my WhatsApps contacts from FB. I rather copy the link and go to paste it to WhatsApp. I have disliked FB ever since their acquisition of WhatsApp but because I have little choice I had to stay on WhatsApp.

I'm neither on twitter nor on Instagram though. I dislike so much digital footprints. And I have enough trouble already following messages on WhatsApp and FB. Adding any other SM is extra wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
wildlife9999:
Two of my Facebook old accounts have been disabled by Facebook, they said I go against their community standards. I'm a sale agent with online store. I usually post stuff like phone TV home theater and so on. I make use of Facebook market place because my account is old account, I didn't go against Facebook community standards, I have not scam anyone before. During sale I always use payment on delivery even you are buying ₦̶10 item. Now Facebook locked me out, they requested I do a live video call to verify my account, I did that. They ask I should do live pictures taken directly from Facebook Camera I did. At that they said we are sorry due to covid 19 we have few staff to attend to me. My account will disabled permanently after one month.

Pls is there I might get back to my Facebook account. As now I can't even create new accounts because I'm track by Facebook

Who else is experiencing this accounts lockedout

Both accounts is over 11 years plus
Yes they will keep tracking you no matter what device you log in from.
That is tekkinology for you.
That media nahliving thing nah, demon. Very wicked grin
When they asked me to request a review, I abandon the site for them.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 1:27pm On May 01, 2021
steph2sweet:

Sir Facebook just disabled my account of 6 yrs this morning because I mistakenly put 2006 as my year of birth. They said I can't be underage and be on Facebook. Pls how do I get back my fb
Hahahaha...
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 1:38pm On May 01, 2021
GENES11S:

Typically Nigerian, always bringing bad name to the law abiding ones.

For your information, it is against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account.

To run your business on Facebook, there is something called Facebook business account. You will open it with your Facebook personal account. It is more like a business page where you should carried all business related transactions. Off course you will need a valid ID to be able to use the full features. Luckily for Nigeria, they currently accept the NIN ID card.

General notice:
Please let's always abide by the rules and regulations of various online trading platform. Always read their terms and conditions to be sure you are on the right track.
Never scam anyone online or offline. These things bring bad names to Nigeria and our country usually get blacklisted from some trading platform that could create more employment opportunities for us.

The Government is already fxxking Nigerians in the ass. Let's stop fxxking ourselves in the ass.

What are you saying?
I was banned for simply trying to adjust my profile picture because it was bent to one side.

I just opened the account now-now, I put picture, that big background picture.
E no sit down well, na im I begin adjust am, three times na im u click edit to adjust am, the next thing ban.
I never even post o.
Me we no get account for that site Fir over 20 years. Which crime I commit as a Nigerian?
That site something dey worry am,somethingdey wrongwith am.Na bot wey get spirit. E no deyOK.

Cc: Joysticks, osuigboipob
Forget criminality.
Majority of Nigerians are honest people. Just few bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by boyjo: 1:42pm On May 01, 2021
poshestmina:
My 10 years old facebook account was hacked weeks back. I tried retrieving it ,no way .
I just deleted the app from my phone ,went to my bank and blocked any transactions incase of any stupidity the hacker wants to try.

But then my facebook is linked to my Business page on Instagram .
Should I be worried?
Go to your Instagram menu there is option for unlinking it. Unlink it sharp-sharp.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by ikorodureporta: 1:47pm On May 01, 2021
falcon01:
cheesy me too.. I always get banned like this I'm banned sef. MY recent post was after seeing video of a woman who slapped a man and I said "I'll beat her if it was me" I instantly got banned! I appealed they overruled it I insulted them they increased the bancheesy

Modified
They even banned My Instagram 4 days ago and they want me to do all this slavery steps to recover it!!
cheesy
They're monitoring all our posts & tracking our activities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.