Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) (32250 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Facebook Disabled My Account / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2021
snowwhyte607:

Please how did you do it? Mine has been banned for more than 2 weeks now, even after I appealed for review since 2weeks now, I'm yet to have access to my account! Worst of it all, immediately Facebook banned my account, I couldn't have access to my instagram account.
And now this morning, I tried login into my whatsapp I notice I've been banned also!

What's all these about please? I need a solution to this

They ask me to do live video which I did again they still ask me to do live photos taken directly from facebook camera I did. The account was under review. So after 3 week they open it. They didn't banned my WhatsApp and Instagram. They banned your WhatsApp because the same number u use in registering for facebook is the same number on WhatsApp and Instagram.

Pls follow this step is stressful but try do it

What u will do delete facebook from your phone. First log out from that review pop up after u have log out uninstall facebook from ur phone. Clear your browser history that has facebook history. Go to Google remove any login details related to facebook, delete it. That it you don't have attachment related to facebook ,after all this is done.. Open new page either using opera or chrome login to your facebook account. They will ask you to clear yourself if it's you you will say yes they ask you to do face capturing it until your face is captured correctly. They will say we have receive your review we will work on it. After a 3 day your account will open. Pardon my typing error
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by snowwhyte607: 10:50am On May 08, 2021
wildlife9999:

God bless you bro, I will do as you said, but how do I go about unbanning my Instagram and WhatsApp? Hope to hear from you.

They ask me to do live video which I did again they still ask me to do live photos taken directly from facebook camera I did. The account was under review. So after 3 week they open it. They didn't banned my WhatsApp and Instagram. They banned your WhatsApp because the same number u use in registering for facebook is the same number on WhatsApp and Instagram.

What u will do delete facebook from your phone. First log out from that review pop up after u have log out uninstall facebook from ur phone. Clear your browser history that has facebook history. Go to Google remove any login details related to facebook, delete it. That it you don't have attachment related to facebook ,after all this is done.. Open new page either using opera or chrome login to your facebook account. They will ask you to clear yourself if it's you you will say yes they ask you to do face capturing it until your face is captured correctly. They will say we have receive your review we will work on it. After a 3 day your account will open. Pardon my typing error
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by snowwhyte607: 4:40pm On May 08, 2021
wildlife9999:

God bless you bro, I will do just as you said. But is there still a way I can retrieve back both my Instagram and WhatsApp account?

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=snowwhyte607 post=101496911][/quote]

No idea because Instagram is owned by facebook I haven't checked my Instagram account yet to know if they have blocked mine
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by snowwhyte607: 7:19pm On May 10, 2021
wildlife9999:

I did as you told me earlier, in fact formated my phone, then I installed a new Facebook and other apps, I tried to login into my account, it was still showing me "we have received your information" bla bla bla... And they are telling me that my account will be finally disabled in 10 days time. I don't just know what to do at this point! That Facebook account is since 2008 that I've been using it, I can't afford to lose that account embarassed cry

No idea because Instagram is owned by facebook I haven't checked my Instagram account yet to know if they have blocked mine
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=snowwhyte607 post=101561319][/quote] don't worry in 3 day they will open it. The reason they attempted to disabled your account in 10 day time is because u did disturb them back to back. U leave the the account for a period close to 20 days .i feel your pain account since 2008 all your personal photos will be gone just like that.

I think they will open it within 3 day keep eye closed
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Investtorr: 6:58am On May 14, 2021
Facebook accounts available for sale
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2021
Investtorr:
Facebook accounts available for sale

It's been retored
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Barims(m): 2:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Clear your cache, register new account but don't add anybody for the first week of opening it. Your account won't be blocked.

Bro please how can I clear cache
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=OsuIgboIpob post=101281142]Are you a criminal?[/quoted

Is there a mud in your eye that you can see where i stated I'm a sale i use my facebook account to sell market, must every seller facebook be a scammer?
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Annie001: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Calm down. it will come up back, this hs happen to me twice and after some days, account was retored

Tips. don't post on multiple Group you are not ad admin

Create a page, post on page and share the content to just but few group and page, should you have multiple page

Am 85% sure you account will be returned, so relax and also think of classifying your product using other channels, facebook is dying lately

i lost a page of 700k links and followers and a Group of 1.4 million and many more last year during the covid lock down for posting Dr Stella's COVID cure

It was like hell, i only have a fewer group and page now, na manage i dey manage FB now. so look for other mean of leveraging ur sell..

Sorry
How did you restore your account
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Annie001: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Guys please what can I do in this case, I have a lot of customer on that account

Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by Deffjam: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
wildlife9999:

Hahaha a lot of people is complaining about this new facebook policy. The worst thing is my Facebook account is link to my whtsapp, Instagram account. So they know every step u take, they even send me code on my whtsapp to verify my login details. I feel like not using Facebook again
how can I link it please??
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by wildlife9999(m): 3:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Deffjam:
how can I link it please??

Use Same phone number registered in facebook and WhatsApp, on facebook settings u will see where to link phone number
Re: Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) by NumeroUno7(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Facebook disabled my account of 12 years. I opened the account since 2009 and now they disabled, saying I went against community standards. Efforts to try and have them unblock it brought me to a place where they showed me two phone numbers they will send a code to either of them. These numbers were my old numbers that I lost over 4 years ago and I'm asking why they only brought those two and not my current number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device / iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.