Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Church And Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church And Girls (3414 Views)

Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] / Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church And Girls by toyemz(f): 5:14am On Apr 24, 2011
^^
my usernme!!
yours?
Re: Church And Girls by Ranoscky(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2011
What is the meaning?

Mine is my English name (Rano).
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2011
If I ever go back to Nigeria, I am definitely opening my own church. All those mumu women in Nigeria will flock to my church seeking unrealistic miracles and the wonders of God. With all the gazillion churches that Nigeria has, with all the countless prayers that Nigerians pray each hour of each day, with all the numerous fasting, vigils, and militant workout-like prayers that would put Tahboe's routine to shame, nothing has changed in that country. Chei! Like my Uncle Malcolm X said, these women have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, run amok, had, and irreparably mind fuccked by the crooked religious organizations in Naija-ri-iya. I hope that they will not wake up from their dreams before I get there. Na all of them I go give belle. Who will question me if I told them that it is God's will? Nobody.
Re: Church And Girls by Ranoscky(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2011
Until then
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2011
omo_to_dun:

If I ever go back to Nigeria, I am definitely opening my own church. All those mumu women in Nigeria will flock to my church seeking unrealistic miracles and the wonders of God. With all the gazillion churches that Nigeria has, with all the countless prayers that Nigerians pray each hour of each day, with all the numerous fasting, vigils, and militant workout-like prayers that would put Tahboe's routine to shame, nothing has changed in that country. Chei! Like my Uncle Malcolm X said, these women have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, run amok, had, and irreparably mind fuccked by the crooked religious organizations in Naija-ri-iya. I hope that they will not wake up from their dreams before I get there. Na all of them I go give belle. Who will question me if I told them that it is God's will? Nobody.
lol grin grin
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2011
this isn't unique to Nigeria though. it's much the same in other black churches!
Re: Church And Girls by Effiko(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2011
MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2011
^
Spoken like a typical black person. May God this, may God that. Why can't you nitwits leave God alone? The Man is too busy taking care of serious shiit.
Re: Church And Girls by CrudeOil2(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2011
Thats the only thing that motivates me in going to church.
Re: Church And Girls by Ranoscky(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
Spoken like a typical black person. May God this, may God that. Why can't you nitwits leave God alone? The Man is too busy taking care of serious shiit.
No mind dem.

Dem don call "blood of Jesus" taya, Jesus blood don finish. Na "blood of God" dem dey call now!

Crude Oil:

Thats the only thing that motivates me in going to church.
U stay in Macao really?
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
Funny enough,some people who come on here to go against
anyone,who mentions the name of God,
were actually brought up in a God-fearing way,
but because they want to blend and feel among their peers,
they go about supporting what is not right.
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2011
Effiko:

MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nigeria and god!
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
sauer:

nigeria and god!

so your not a Nigerian after all. undecided
Re: Church And Girls by Igwe419: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
I guess I will have to got oa church tomorrow to look at the African bootay which may be in store and get some numbers

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Church And Girls by redsun(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nigerian women mostly go to church either for husbands,jobs-finance or to able to able to concieve.In such situations, they are very vulnerable and pastors take advantage of them,just like d polygamous pastor in imo state that imposes husbands on women
Re: Church And Girls by andy1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2011
@house, any1 arnd ARLINGTON,TX, abeg give me 1 beta church add, i wan give ma life 2 christ, p.s, ***d church gast get enuf fishes***lol.
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
redsun:

Nigerian women mostly go to church either for husbands,jobs-finance or to able to able to concieve.In such situations, they are very vulnerable and pastors take advantage of them,just like d polygamous pastor in imo state that imposes husbands on women
really? I would believe this.
Goldieluks:

so your not a Nigerian after all. undecided

why should that matter to you?
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
sauer:

really? I would believe this.why should that matter to you?

it doesn't matter to me,
i now understand why you been moaning at me yesterday,
because a real Nigerian man,will not biitcch on women.
Re: Church And Girls by redsun(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2011
Going to church by nigerians is primarily not for heavenly salvation but a way of dealing with d miseries brougt about by evil leadership and mudane life inefficiencies
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
redsun:

Going to church by nigerians is primarily not for heavenly salvation but a way of dealing with d miseries brougt about by evil leadership and mudane life inefficiencies

that is ''AMONGST' the reason why one goes to church,
Because the church is where one gets hope,faith and salvation.

Imagine what this world would be like,without Christianity.
Re: Church And Girls by CrudeOil2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

U stay in Macao really?

yes, any problem?
Re: Church And Girls by redsun(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
D world without christianity will make people to start thinking properly and to work harder.
Peeps live to work.
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
redsun:

D world without christianity will make people to start thinking properly and to work harder.
Peeps live to work.

Respect other people's religious beliefs ''Christianity''
even if you don't accept it,you don't have a right to look down on it.
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
redsun:

Peeps live to work.
so true bro. People need to start thinking for themselves, nigerians especially
Goldieluks:

it doesn't matter to me,
i now understand why you been moaning at me yesterday,
because a real Nigerian man,will not biitcch on women.
moaning? well, lady, am nigerian and it shouldn't surprise you, okay? Was just talking yesterday, but u could only tune to your fiery channel
Re: Church And Girls by CrudeOil2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2011
redsun:

Peeps live to work.

stop talking trash.
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2011
sauer:

so true bro. People need to start thinking for themselves, nigerians especiallymoaning? well, lady, am nigerian and it shouldn't surprise you, okay? Was just talking yesterday, but u could only tune to your fiery channel

are you trying to rap or something?
oh well!

i don't think you are a Nigerian,or maybe you were brought up in a anti-Christianity home,
i see.
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

are you trying to rap or something?
oh well!

i don't think you are a Nigerian,or maybe you were brought up in a anti-Christianity home,
i see.
you see again, u never see a line and not think a page!
well, am nigerian if it has anything to do with topic. Christianity isn't just my thing. Am guessing you are some strongass christian. . .
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
sauer:

you see again, u never see a line and not think a page!
well, am nigerian if it has anything to do with topic. Christianity isn't just my thing. Am guessing you are some strongass christian. . .

I just don't find it funny
when people refer to christains as a ''no do good''
i respect other religious beliefs and i also expect others to respect'' Christianity''

Yes am a Christian.
Re: Church And Girls by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

I just don't find it funny
when people refer to christains as a ''no do good''
i respect other religious beliefs and i also expect others to respect'' Christianity''

Yes am a Christian.
makes sense to me. But you can't expect everyone to respect 'your' religion, whatever it is. I respect people, not christianity. You are a militant christian maybe. Defending ur religion like the early crusaders
Re: Church And Girls by Ranoscky(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
Crude Oil:

yes, any problem?
No probs sir, just a mere question (love it there, tho)!

redsun:

WORD !!!
Re: Church And Girls by Goldieluks: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
sauer:

makes sense to me. But you can't expect everyone to respect 'your' religion, whatever it is. I respect people, not christianity. You are a militant christian maybe. Defending your religion like the early crusaders

i don't expect everyone to respect ''Christianity''
of-course not everyone respects it,
and,am not a militant,i defend what i believe in.

''Christianity''

P.S. this discussion is not meant to be an Object of ridicule.
Re: Church And Girls by CrudeOil2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

No probs sir, just a mere question (love it there, tho)!

do you stay here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Hard Being A Hot Guy / Please Help! I Need A Girlfriend And A True Lover. / Nairaland Romance Section Hall Of Fame 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.