Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,888 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! (39021 Views)

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by omooajisnooni: 8:39am On May 01, 2021
This one loud o! Was the mango too sweet or what? Plz visit hospital for help ASAP
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by OdenKelechi(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2021
You're about to be a mango tree... So long bro
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Harvest601(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2021
Try drink SUPER GRO fertilizer join.
Ur havest will be bountiful.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Lorddominic(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2021
You're in big trouble...go and watch "Jack the Giant Slayer"
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2021
So mango finish u no wan throw away the seed abi.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Dextre(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:
its hanging on my oesophagus bro... I m choking... can barely breath... help !!!

Try to induce vomiting while on your way to an hospital. If anybody is with you there, they should browse heimlich maneuver and do it on you
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Neddyogu(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2021
U actually expect someone to believe this crap? U swallow mango seed and the same mango seed that u swallowed is stuck in ur esophagus and yet u have the strength to be on the internet?

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Ajimusty2: 9:37am On May 01, 2021
Get ready for one of the worst shit in ur life,cos it’s definitely coming out through the other hole
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by olawale1516(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2021
You just have to swallow loamy soil and take alot of water so that the seeds can germiate to a full mango tree..
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On May 01, 2021
Why did you have to stuff it in your mouth in the first place? Were you simulating hand-job? cheesy You're one of those that made me hate mangoes growing up as a child ...bad user experience angry

BadRadio:
Please guys... what do I need to do now...ni just swallowed a mango seed !!!

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by chival(f): 10:46am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:
its hanging on my oesophagus bro... I m choking... can barely breath... help !!!

How are you now? I hope you've been able to get the seed out.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by chival(f): 10:49am On May 01, 2021
prettyboi1:
I hope the OP is in good condition? Cos he has not posted anything since he last said the mango seed was choking him? Please is there anyone who knows him that can check on him?

P. S: It's really irritating how many people post silly jokes when people are asking for help in seemingly life-threatening situations.
Exactly. Highly childish. I hope he is fine.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by MummyD2020(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:

Choking, and you are typing correctly. Lemme just stop here fess
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2021
The Lord Supply all Your needgrin happy mango season
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2021
Call someone on your phone book to help you. Pardon my joke
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Fantazy(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2021
A mango seed is big enough not to penetrate one's throat with ease na. How did you manage to do that!

Anyway, just look for one comfortable area (a nearby bush) and seat there comfortably.
So you can start growing. that seed must not waste.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by mrkia(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2021
Go visit the nearest better hospital asap
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Kennyideal(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2021
A man who swallows a coconut, have a massive trust in his anus grin
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by harmargedon: 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
InterpolEyes:
u must be a dreamer
what was said about reading without season?, well you can ruminate on this.

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by ajerimitan: 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
did you have a little child around you? tell him or her to help you out by digging hand down your throat. if that doesn't work you may have to see your doctor. or try induce vomiting after taking some oil. or agbo ile tutu.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2021
Badradio where are you?
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Adesuntim95(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2021
If your stomach no fertile. you get luck.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Pavillon: 1:25pm On May 01, 2021
ChimubuChi:
I pray for divine intervention in Jesus' name, Amen.

Don't waste your prayers sis, this one just won catch cruise
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Pavillon: 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
Fantazy:
A mango seed is big enough not to penetrate one's throat with ease na. How did you manage to do that!

Anyway, just look for one comfortable area (a nearby bush) and seat there comfortably.
So you can start growing. that seed must not waste.

Folklore....
The old MANgo tree..

Your story go sweet die
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by joshuaidibia(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2021
saintruky:

Him no see hospital go... Na wa

The guy lie too smell
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Mutaultope(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
Wait till it decays and the insects in it start singing

Only legends will understand
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by ogbonti: 3:54pm On May 01, 2021
oka4ugoo:
You leak mango finish..
throw way the seed...
you said no way, you never leak finish..
now you don swallow m.

Finally e don choke you grin

no mine am

the only way he could swallow thar mango seed

is that he left the seed in his mouth and fell asleep

and the seed slid through his throat as he was

snoring grin grin
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by sylve11: 5:23pm On May 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

What I however cannot fathom is the level of hunger you are experiencing that would make you frolic a mango seed , caress it with your tongue till it got stuck in your throat.

Are you fasting?

grin cool
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Richthekid: 5:55pm On May 01, 2021
Then vomit it
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2021
[Please please I'm begging you, please help Osejie17,a nairalander too,his father just died last week due to doctors negligence, he is the first
child of 4 children,and they are all in school.he graduated 2019 , studied accountancy,since then no job, please money is not everything,if u can give him a job through people u know please help him..

authoricky post=101273433]I had wanted to at least send u small thing but when I went to ur profile I discovered u just registered this account 28th you have also spent 7 hour 44m today you are asking for help already. 7 hours data is how much?. You people should place allow people to help people who are really in need.[/quote]
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by hectorswag(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2021
proff010:
Dont worry, you shall be fruithfull
Looool grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

594 New COVID-19 Cases, 209 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 25 - (2935 Tested) / Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.