Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! (38389 Views)

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by MrBlock: 2:41am On May 01, 2021
prettyboi1:
I hope the OP is in good condition? Cos he has not posted anything since he last said the mango seed was choking him? Please is there anyone who knows him that can check on him?

P. S: It's really irritating how many people post silly jokes when people are asking for help in seemingly life-threatening situations.

This shows you what nairaland has degraded to. Imagine nationals from other countries seeing this when they search the Internet on what to do while choking. You would never find this on quora.

Just a few months ago, I was choking on bread...bread o. I swallowed too fast. It was hell that day thank God for the Internet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by bigcasava1(m): 3:00am On May 01, 2021
What made you to swallow such a big seed be ready to ku
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by BruncleZuma: 3:12am On May 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Better lubricate your ipoli, thank me later.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by berbs: 3:27am On May 01, 2021
thelish:

Nai u fit dey type?

Abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Snoolv360(m): 4:23am On May 01, 2021
Don't worry it won't harm you I only pity your anus
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Oizee(f): 4:27am On May 01, 2021
Rikze:

It might sound scary. But that's my personal experience. I'm no kid to come up with fabricated stories... To what end?

However, humans differ. Therefore, I'll go with your idea of seeking medical help.

NB: The mango seed came out, if I'm not mistaken, after more than month I swallowed it.
most comments here were just jokes and no solution, I was actually telling him to seek for medical help because of what you experienced, because he might not be lucky like u.........
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by alpharoyalty: 4:43am On May 01, 2021
It amazed me how nairaland has been reduced to a childish forum full of irresponsible people.
Some one life was at risk and the best thing most folks could do was to joke about it.
This is pathetic.
I hope the original poster is alright and I pray he got the help he so needed.
Please visit the nearest hospital as soon as possible.
May we never be in a position to seek help from Nigerians like some nairaland people.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Nobody: 4:55am On May 01, 2021
drink water , then go under the sun and open ur mouth wide, let photosynthesis occur
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Oizee(f): 5:10am On May 01, 2021
MrBlock:

This shows you what nairaland has degraded to. Imagine nationals from other countries seeing this when they search the Internet on what to do while choking. You would never find this on quora.

Just a few months ago, I was choking on bread...bread o. I swallowed too fast. It was hell that day thank God for the Internet.
i get ur points, but I can't run to nairaland for life threatening issue, i can only post here for more wider options or people's opinions and thats when I'm relaxed.......we already know 80% of the comments section will contain silly jokes, insults and stupidity, may be before the reasonable ones comment I might have passed out....

I could remember vividly when one of my son was convulsing, I cried for help and people rushed to my house cuz they heard me screaming, when he was revived I rushed him to clinic still, while I was now relaxing I googled the causes and prevention and I read everything about it, the doctor never mentioned it can reoccure, but I read it on internet dat day that it can and I was prepared, when subsequent ones happened, I didn't even shout or go to hospital again, I handled it well.....I wasn't stupid to rush here when I needed emergency help......

what OP posted was kinda funny and you can't blame people that's making jokes about it, I didn't think it was even a serious issue until I read Rikze comment, his own experience was horrible biko......it's better for Op to seek for medical help urgently and update us later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by nsiba: 5:51am On May 01, 2021
Oizee:
i get ur points, but I can't run to nairaland for life threatening issue, i can only post here for more wider options or people's opinions and thats when I'm relaxed.......we already know 80% of the comments section will contain silly jokes, insults and stupidity, may be before the reasonable ones comment I might have passed out....

I could remember vividly when one of my son was convulsing, I cried for help and people rushed to my house cuz they heard me screaming, when he was revived I rushed him to clinic still, while I was now relaxing I googled the causes and prevention and I read everything about it, the doctor never mentioned it can reoccure, but I read it on internet dat day that it can and I was prepared, when subsequent ones happened, I didn't even shout or go to hospital again, I handled it well.....I wasn't stupid to rush here when I needed emergency help......

what OP posted was kinda funny and you can't blame people that's making jokes about it, I didn't think it was even a serious issue until I read Rikze comment, his own experience was horrible biko......it's better for Op to seek for medical help urgently and update us later.

The fact is NAIRALAND mods are very useless, they contribute to the low level of comments you see here

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by royalamour(m): 6:03am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:
its hanging on my oesophagus bro... I m choking... can barely breath... help !!!

Rush to the hospital. Please go now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Ayoife23: 6:37am On May 01, 2021
Called me for solution 08025802597
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by AfonjaConehead: 6:39am On May 01, 2021
Mango ATM in one or two years loading grin grin grin

But how the hell you swallowed up a mango seed!!!!!
Buhari sha grin

God please help op
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by HRMK: 6:41am On May 01, 2021
is a mango seed that small?if it culd be swallowed,it culd be excreted!dont worry!!
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by joshuaidibia(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:
its hanging on my oesophagus bro... I m choking... can barely breath... help !!!

Una too lie. You must be from Twitter. Tah5, shatarp dia. Choking and you're on NL replying comments perfectly without any errors in your sentence. God punish una

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2021
Where the op??
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by remele2(f): 6:54am On May 01, 2021
That mango go don sweet u scatter..... Sote u swallow am,,, when the taste come vanish for ur mouth, na him u come realise say u swallow odindin Mango... O boy,,, u go nees makw Odumeje tell u wat to do oooo
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by otabaotaba: 7:08am On May 01, 2021
���� u don't know where hospital dey abi
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by RPG2020(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:

You can't breath but you can write
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by femmoy(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2021
Most comments on page 1 are senseless,someone needs sincere advise on what to do and you all were spilling trash.....I wonder what nairaland has turned into.

Seun you need to do something about these people spoiling this forum.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by officialfestus(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2021
Backward forum.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Subonbon(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2021
For this new month you swallow mango.... You will be productive this month whalai!
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by TajAare: 7:41am On May 01, 2021
Old Roger !!!
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Ashirioluwa: 7:44am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:
Please guys... what do I need to do now...ni just swallowed a mango seed !!!

Greediness made you swallowed that mango seed because I don’t understand how this can happened to a matured man / woman.

The best place to get help is to consult a doctor.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by saintruky(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2021
Grgton:
but this not time for jokes, he might be in pain right now. God see him through

It will dissolve just that e go take small time... Patience is all he needs now not worries
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by saintruky(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Una too lie. You must be from Twitter. Tah5, shatarp dia. Choking and you're on NL replying comments perfectly without any errors in your sentence. God punish una

Him no see hospital go... Na wa
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Nobody: 7:53am On May 01, 2021
NickNyce:

Really? He is in pain right now and is seeking advice online instead of going to hospital. Someone will have accident and be bleeding, instead of going to hospital the person will start asking people online what to do. Stay there and be waiting for online medications.
he's seeking for help
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by bluebay(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2021
Mango Seed is choking you and you on nairaland asking for help? Shey you Dey whine death ni?
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Vipro(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2021
Cruise Nation. grin

See comments. cheesy shocked grin
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by Ashirioluwa: 8:07am On May 01, 2021
deavicky:
I'm touched with ur story but my background check shows u are not been truthful. The whole stuff is a calculated attempt to get money from people under false pretence. We have a simple way to check.

A lot of people are coming here now to scam innocent people like the way @husseinaa came up with made up story to scam innocent nairalanders.

Guys should watch out for @brogeor
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by fineboynl(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2021
if the stomach of an adult can digest bones. don't I see no reason mango seed should be a problem. it will digest slowly but make take days.
Re: Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! by whirlwind7(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2021
BadRadio:

This one is not serious.
You are choking (an emergency) and the only thing you can think about is to type and post online undecided

You didn't think about seeking medical help?

Remember to type RIP to yourself if you eventually choke to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Britain Includes Nigeria On List Of Ebola Infested Countries / A - Z List Of Phobias / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.