Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money (1833 Views)

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / An advise from a lady to u girls, what do y'all think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by lifenija: 12:51am On May 01, 2021
n b valuable member of d society without men looking @ u like a sex play thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2021
Women make your own money to avoid unnecessary sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by BabbanBura(m): 2:48am On May 01, 2021
Akwaibomdude:

Correct

1 Like

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2021
Akwaibomdude:

Unnecessary sex

1 Like

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by debbydams(f): 7:18am On May 01, 2021
The world we are now it's very rare to see a jobless lady,,nd most hook up gurls are not after money..date a mature gurl,u are dating a student nd u think she won't bill u,.. anyway it depend tho,. real gurls don't bill

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by lifenija: 7:20am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:
The world we are now it's very rare to see a jobless lady,,nd most hook up gurls are not after money..date a mature gurl,u are dating a student nd u think she won't bill u,.. anyway it depend tho,. real gurls don't bill
quiet there see mouth d world yan yan yan.

which work

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by Godoverevery: 7:22am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:
I think you mistakingly typed this....

Maybe you are living in the world and not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by AfroKnight: 7:43am On May 01, 2021
You are asking them to stop demanding/accepting free food and free money? grin That's like asking Nigerian politicians to stop diverting funds or asking police to stop collecting bribes.

Only women, who were raised to have personal dignity, would choose to make their own money and not factor their boyfriends into their financial plans.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by habsydiamond(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2021
Ladies with billing in this country is just like unemployment rate in Nigeria.. The last time I checked unemployment rate still pass 50% to me that is to say ladies wey dey bill pass 50% too... It's getting worse on daily basis.. Even some that are working are becoming greedy... Dont think it's only those that don't have money or jobs that becomes olosho.. There are rich men pikin wey dey do am oooo... Na greediness dey worry most of them

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by AfroKnight: 7:44am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:

You woke up this morning to tell a spectacular lie. Wow. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by Cousin9999: 8:51am On May 01, 2021
The fact that you believe this says more about you than women. It shows you're a m0ron or mentally ill. No intelligent, sane person actually believes this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by debbydams(f): 9:14am On May 01, 2021
AfroKnight:

You woke up this morning to tell a spectacular lie. Wow. grin
dats the truth,,what about jobless and lazy men that depend on ladies huh..I remember one grown up man that stopped talking to me because I didn't give him money,,lol, u guys should stop bashing ladies,alot of men depend on their gf or spouse, in my circle all my friends are working even from school,I really don't know where depending on guys is coming from o,,
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by debbydams(f): 9:19am On May 01, 2021
lifenija:
quiet there see mouth d world yan yan yan.

which work
smiles well in my entire life u v Neva depend on any man, right from school na those fool dey always extort money from me..so u guys should just shut up and stop bashing us..
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by debbydams(f): 9:21am On May 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
The fact that you believe this says more about you than women. It shows you're a m0ron or mentally ill. No intelligent, sane person actually believes this.
toor
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by AfroKnight: 9:35am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:
dats the truth,,what about jobless and lazy men that depend on ladies huh..I remember one grown up man that stopped talking to me because I didn't give him money,,lol, u guys should stop bashing ladies,alot of men depend on their gf or spouse, in my circle all my friends are working even from school,I really don't know where depending on guys is coming from o,,

You don't know where "depending on guys is coming from"?

You just can't stop lying? grin

Any Nigerian lady who doesn't depend on her boyfriend or men for treats, perks and even basic stuff is a RARITY. Take that to the bank. You people have turned relationships into jobs. You get paid for expressing affection. Claiming standards that you cannot afford without a man. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by luminouz(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:

Most hook up girls are not after money or what did I just read?

What then are they looking for, the way to heaven? undecided

Aunty,Goan sit down joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by luminouz(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:

So you can count just one man? The guy you quoted can count more than 20....

Face the truth and kiss it,women mostly do the demanding.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by luminouz(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2021
AfroKnight:

You don't know where "depending on guys is coming from"?

You just can't stop lying? grin

Any Nigerian lady who doesn't depend on her boyfriend or men for treats, perks and even basic stuff is a RARITY. Take that to the bank. You people have turned relationships into jobs. You get paid for expressing affection. Claiming standards that you cannot afford without a man. cheesy
Leave her... She messed up with her statements
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by luminouz(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2021
debbydams:
smiles well in my entire life u v Neva depend on any man, right from school na those fool dey always extort money from me..so u guys should just shut up and stop bashing us..
Lies

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by AfroKnight: 9:51am On May 01, 2021
luminouz:

Leave her... She messed up with her statements

Lol. She's really messed up with her childish intellectual dishonesty.
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by lifenija: 10:59am On May 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
look @ mumu talking

1 Like

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by lifenija: 12:22pm On May 01, 2021
AfroKnight:
You are asking them to stop demanding/accepting free food and free money? grin That's like asking Nigerian politicians to stop diverting funds or asking police to stop collecting bribes.

Only women, who were raised to have personal dignity, would choose to make their own money and not factor their boyfriends into their financial plans.
lol
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by princessdeo(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
Hi guys, my name is Sherry, I have a YouTube channel which I want you guys to subscribe to, watch videos, leave comments, like and share. Help me reach 10k subscribers � come on guys! you all can do it�

Watch this motivational video and subscribe to my channel.

Below is the link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yAvn2Mtqtk
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by lifenija: 1:00pm On May 01, 2021
princessdeo:
Hi guys, my name is Sherry, I have a YouTube channel which I want you guys to subscribe to, watch videos, leave comments, like and share. Help me reach 10k subscribers � come on guys! you all can do it�

na only guys u dey find wat of girls.

seee even this one still need guys
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by lifenija: 1:00pm On May 01, 2021
princessdeo:

seee even this one still need guys grin
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by amadaovie(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2021
lifenija:

All girls are their own enemies!
Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by princessdeo(f): 7:21am On May 08, 2021
[center][/center] hahaha
lifenija:

Re: Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money by Vaiki(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2021
debbydams:
Biggest lie ever toldeth.. hungry girls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin / Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? / Lovely Lady With Very Wide Hips Shows Her Latest Dance Moves On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.