Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin (1836 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by Loveandromance: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2021
My cousin and I have been very close since we were kids. We shared alot and truly, I can say he is my brother. When I came home to open the house my cousin helped me build, I was so happy, he built everything to my satisfaction, just as he showed me in the pictures and videos he shared with me.

During my visit as well, I met a pretty lady that my cousin was hanging out with and I asked him if the girl is his babe, he said no. That he has a babymama that he loves but the babymama’s family are proving hard to convince that he is good for their daughter. That this girl is coming around him but he does not really like her.

My cousin asked if I like her,I said yes…but if he is interested, I will back out. Cousin said no problem, that he will back out and I should go after the girl. I asked him if he has slept with the girl,he said no, that they just met like a week before. So, I chatted the girl, introduced myself and I really liked her, she is pretty and I liked her personality immediately.

Things moved fast, I was feeling this girl alot and so when I went back in January this year, I told the girl I wanted to marry her but I would be going back and coming back in December. Since that time, we been doing the long distance relationship thing you know. i call her everyday.

I have met her siblings and her parents on phone and everyone knows we are planning to do introduction and marriage when I come back to Naija in December. I send her and her people money on the regular, even my cousin who introduced us, I always thank him for introducing us, sometimes I send him money.

Well, around June, a friend of mine introduced a new technology to me, a kind of CCTV that one can install and you can monitor from anywhere in the world. I was going to tell my coz but somehow, I didn’t tell him cos I didn’t want him to know I was watching the house or something, so the device was installed without his knowledge.

To be honest, I did not even watch the footage of the CCTV for almost a week but later I did, I noticed my cousin was bringing different ladies to the house. I laughed and told myself that this boy needs to calm down and settle down once and for all. Then I saw on the fourth day that my cousin brought my girl into the house and took her upstairs.

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/the-woman-i-want-to-marry-made-a-sx-tape-with-my-cousin/15/08/2021/
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by unclemaths(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Pele..
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by rottenPussy: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2021
You too make one with her. No stress us undecided
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
"Dis na my story story story"

Anyways What's the name of that law sef, is it Congo Dynamics or Okafor principle
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by Ahmad62(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by Passionnn: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Oya share the sextape or #idontbelieve you
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by Faber(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Awon blogger

Werey
Re: The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin by Olabode971(f): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin pincture or I dont believe..

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Weed And Marijuana And Arizona. / 15 Hurting Truth Of Life. Number Ten Will Shock You / Help, Pls How Do I Prepare Custard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.