Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension (14644 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So Aiicopensio sent dz
your Rsa(pen200*** nd so on) account summary as at...

Please you're on an online forum...

You should use appropriate capitalization, spacing, symbols and type in full.

I was confused reading this, and I'm sure the people who can help you are too. They won't go the extra mile for you if you aren't going an extra centimeter for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Brushstrokes20: 5:55pm On May 14, 2021
Those heartless criminals made it impossible for my to get her pension before she passed on...

She did not get a DIME of her accumulated pension arreas despite serving her father land for over 35 years.....
we eventually ran out of funds for her acute diabetes treatment at LASUTH and still setting debts till date...

# such a wicked country!
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by pek(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
Oluwatosin6060:
Oga if you don't go to brekete family(human right radio101.1fm) for Abuja,your mum's pension will enter voice mail
So if doesn't go to brekete, the pension is gone? So myopic!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by shedy03(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2021
Weedhustler:
Buhari has borrowed our pension finish!
It was in the news not quite long.
This ye-ye Fulani government. I personally don't deliberately contribute to my pension, unless when it's deducted from source.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by shedy03(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2021
goody234:

Useless people you now beg for your own money ...mediocrity of nigeria has no bounds
Wallai tallai

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by The5DME(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2021
nawa oh.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by EasternActivist: 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Those heartless criminals made it impossible for my to get her pension before she passed on...

She did not get a DIME of her pension despite serving her father land for over 35 years.....

# such a wicked country!

Which of them
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Duru9(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
Omoboy:
Go to Brekete family in Abuja check them out on youtube

Follow this advise

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by hibeatz200: 6:17pm On May 14, 2021
Is your mum out of job?
If she is, is she 50 years plus?
I doubt she is judging from her RSA balance.
But if she is tell her to visit any AIICO office with a white background passport, national ID card, disengagement/retirement letter, appointment letter, letter of accrued benefit ( private) if public, she will need to do a pencom verification, bank statement that matches her name ad it appears on her national ID

If your mom is still working and not disengaged, then tell her to relax, that money will keep coming to her RSA on a monthly basis till she's retired. She may then choose to process it.

Note: that money is employee+employer remittance+ investment return
Pension is an element of gross salary and it is not paid directly to the bank account, not until you're retired. It is paid to a chosen PFA and invested till she's either retired or disengaged temporarily.

I hope you've been schooled. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by RemKen: 6:18pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So Aiicopensio sent dz
your Rsa(pen200*** nd so on) account summary as at 31/3/2021 is balance: n27,625.12, total contribution: n19,614.54 and investment income n8,010.58.
1st que: please which is d actual pension fee
2nd que: please how can i help her retrieve d pension.
3rd que: y is d pension fee nt paid direct to her bank acct
Has she retired? If No, you can't access the fund now,although this depends on her age. If she's retired, then you need to go to AIICO's office if you are one of the beneficiaries She filled while registering. Also, you will need a confirmation of her retirement, if she retired as a civil servant, there is usually aboard in charge that will issue a certificate to you. This holds for both voluntary retirement or death in service, God forbides the death one oooo
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by careytommy37(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2021
Enjoy your sai baba change
Elections have consequences
Next time, vote for Hell rufai
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by NewDawn2O21: 6:21pm On May 14, 2021
blackboy:
Go pencom office in Abuja or PITAD in Abuja
exactly that's how I got my mom's own rectified
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by RemKen: 6:24pm On May 14, 2021
hibeatz200:
Is your mum out of job?
If she is, is she 50 years plus?
I doubt she is judging from her RSA balance.
But if she is tell her to visit any AIICO office with a white background passport, national ID card, disengagement/retirement letter, appointment letter, letter of accrued benefit ( private) if public, she will need to do a pencom verification, bank statement that matches her name ad it appears on her national ID

If your mom is still working and not disengaged, then tell her to relax, that money will keep coming to her RSA on a monthly basis till she's retired. She may then choose to process it.

Note: that money is employee+employer remittance+ investment return
Pension is an element of gross salary and it is not paid directly to the bank account, not until you're retired. It is paid to a chosen PFA and invested till she's either retired or disengaged temporarily.

I hope you've been schooled. Thank you

100 correct, these are complete procedures,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by RemKen: 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
Duru9:

Follow this advise

I don't think he complained of any issue, he only want to know the procedures to access the fund.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by prophetfire: 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
From what I am seeing, it's like your mum's employer wasn't remitting the deductions. In this situation, she should report to Pen Com if she sees they have cheated her. it's a criminal offence to deduct pension without remitting same.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by ElvisRice: 6:29pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by odiomachi(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
It saddens one's heart of the longer period it takes for retirees in both
State and Federal Services access their pension. That is left to
government budgetary quotes.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Mattyok: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
I work with a Pension Fund Administrator, however you have some questions to answer first.
1. Has she accessed her pension money before?
2. To ascertain the truest fact, Is she above 50 years and has she retired or resigned from where she was working?
If she has not collected her Pension money before, she can clear all since her money is less than 550k. Just take her or the next of kin to any of the offices of that particular PFA to apply for the money. The following documents would be requested: 1. Retirement letter or resignation letter (Which would be back up with acceptance of resignation, could a stamp or signature by the management accepting her resignation) or Sack letter 2. Age declaration or birth certificate 3. NIMC slip 4. Four (4) passport photos 5. Employer confirmation letter ( This is issued by the Hr or Account department of the former employer, if they have been doing Pension for a while, they'll have a sample in their system). Other documents would be given to her there.
You can ask me if it is not clear with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Tmlivesport(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So Aiicopensio sent dz
your Rsa(pen200*** nd so on) account summary as at 31/3/2021 is balance: n27,625.12, total contribution: n19,614.54 and investment income n8,010.58.

Greetings.

Quickly get your mum pension statement from when she started working till date. The figure of 27,625.12 is just for 1 month and not the total employee and employer contribution.

This pension guys can divert the monthly contribution is not properly monitored

If it were to be stanbic pension I would have being able to help you get the full statement

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
I think I heard the bank always send it back to where it came from
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by 18wheeler: 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So Aiicopensio sent dz
Message came from Aiico pension, PFA. Go to the nearest office inquire about document required to process withdrawal. They will advise. Considering the amount, she will be paid full. No need visiting pencom at this level. BTW total contribution is the total sum being deducted from her salary + her employer's contribution which was being paid into her RSA while she worked. Investment income is the gain on the amount contributed. I will advise she requests for an account statement first so she can understand the Make up of the totals before processing withdrawal.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Asquare84(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2021
The question the guy provided above is not enough to give him advice, I can't imagine her mum contribution is 27000 and her monthly contribution is 19000 I think his explanation is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Brushstrokes20: 6:58pm On May 14, 2021
EasternActivist:

Which of them
1.The crooks she met at the Abuja pension office before she fell seriously sick.

2. The crooks I met severaly at civil service club,TBS, lagos.

3. The heartless crooks that conducted the pension verification exercise...they insisted we bring a severe diabetic patient from LASUTH, yet, she wasn't paid.

Me and my siblings have been trying to see if we could retrieve her accumulated pensions to no avail.

She wept profusely on her death bed and vowed NEVER t to work for govt in another life.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2021
Whichever way just do it because FG has borrowed 80% from the Pension Fund, e fit no remain after Pension officers have chopped it for Sallah and cruise

Do your best to claim the small thing that is left
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
Is she retired?

If she's not, how long has she been unemployed?

A pension contributor can access funds in their pension account if they've been unemployed for up to three months.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Azone: 7:34pm On May 14, 2021
Mattyok:
I work with a Pension Fund Administrator, however you have some questions to answer first.
1. Has she accessed her pension money before?
2. To ascertain the truest fact, Is she above 50 years and has she retired or resigned from where she was working?
If she has not collected her Pension money before, she can clear all since her money is less than 550k. Just take her or the next of kin to any of the offices of that particular PFA to apply for the money. The following documents would be requested: 1. Retirement letter or resignation letter (Which would be back up with acceptance of resignation, could a stamp or signature by the management accepting her resignation) or Sack letter 2. Age declaration or birth certificate 3. NIMC slip 4. Four (4) passport photos 5. Employer confirmation letter ( This is issued by the Hr or Account department of the former employer, if they have been doing Pension for a while, they'll have a sample in their system). Other documents would be given to her there.
You can ask me if it is not clear with you.

From your report what is suppose to happen if she has accessed part Payment before?

The breakdown from the writer is not clear how many years has she worked to have just about 27k.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Silentgroper(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2021
heykims:
3rd question is funny, why they don't pay the pension directly to her bank account? What's then the difference between pension and salary?
Op, has ur mother retired?
Shey dem no dey pay pension to bank acct??
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Blackdisciple(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
Pension people for their office Sabi story ehhh
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by Kinzo0917(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Saw ur message late. But if you are in abuja, come to human rights radio abuja. Ordinary president Ahmad Isah will help u get ur mum pension. He has helped alot of people with pension cases and many iother ssues and ur mum case won't be different. He does it for people free. But is througjh process sha. For a start, contact ordinary president on 07040408060. Please don't call the numbe oooo. Is for for only whatsapp.just chat him up. If he get to reply you abd asked you how u know about this no, say it is one of brekete family members that gave u d number. You can watch human rights radio and TV on star time. U can search for brekete family radio on facebook and youtube. It starts from 7am to 10pm from mondays to saturdays. Hope this help. Ur mum must get his pension. If you take this, if you like don't, is less for you. If I were you, I would ve contacted ordinary president by now and d process would have started
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by molbic(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2021
Oluwatosin6060:
Oga if you don't go to brekete family(human right radio101.1fm) for Abuja,your mum's pension will enter voice mail
exactly my thoughts
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by contactikenna(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
I work with a pension fund administrator
What do u mean by retrieve
How old is ur mum
How long has she been contributing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Reverses Reduction In Staff Salary For May / ACP Simon Lough Becomes First Nigerian Police Officer Accorded SAN / Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.