Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding (85537 Views)

Groom Shocks Guests By Doing Six Push-ups Before Kissing Bride At Wedding / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by seyz91(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2021
you no lie

olosho are not hard to know

shameless is their Tagname
GeneralPula:
Nothing special..

Naso hoes dey dress enter wedding..

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by samwillyco1(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2021
Destiny killers everywhere
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2021
folabayo:

I don't dress like this, and i can't justify whats wrong
If it was a club/night party/ dinner with her date, she can put on anything she likes
But som1 else wedding..., it's wrong nah
If the husband is d type dat flirt alot, am sure he will ask 4 her digit
But you women always talk about body positivity and how women can dress how they want to anywhere now it's your wedding and you're being a selective hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2021
dangotesmummy:
cheesy grin grin grin

I noticed too cheesy

It got to a stage the bride started feeling intimidated and dancing alone grin

But then again where are those gbeborun mama's and amebo oversabi aunties we usually see at owanmbes.they for use style take block the breastina girl and usher her out.infact that's the work of the sisters of the bride or aunties of the bride to make sure no one outshines the bride wink cheesy grin

The bride must be so insecure that she craves attention so much . I thought marriage wasn't an achievement
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Actually,the guy who sprayed money on the busty girl did that to get her to go back....he was trying to stop her from meeting the groom.

If I have a big wedding and I have a female friend or family member dressed like that.....I will tell security to walk her out.....I don't care if she's the chief bridesmaid or whatever she is in my life.
Don't come to my wedding dressed like a stripper
what happens to body positivity?
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by folabayo(f): 9:49pm On May 01, 2021
notok:

But you women always talk about body positivity and how women can dress how they want to anywhere now it's your wedding and you're being a selective hypocrite
Stop generalizing bross, which one is u women?
Som1 like me don't even like being center of attraction. I can't b comfortable in such dress
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
folabayo:

Stop generalizing bross, which one is u women?
Som1 like me don't even like being center of attraction. I can't b comfortable in such dress
But you want to be the center of attention at your wedding ?

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by kaptaintintin: 9:55pm On May 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
She needs to get married, so she has to advertise her products

the guy spraying the money and the bride have something... it's like saying u leave me go marry this guy... lols. na u loose
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by folabayo(f): 9:57pm On May 01, 2021
notok:

But you want to be the center of attention at your wedding ?
Ofcus it my wedding. And i won't display my breast self. My church no gree self
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by shegzy0514(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
Onyi22:
Men and breast
I hope ur own soft
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 01, 2021
folabayo:

your desire for attention is now selective grin
folabayo:

your desire for attention is now selective
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by folabayo(f): 10:08pm On May 01, 2021
notok:

your desire for attention is now selective grin
your desire for attention is now selective
Lol, watin u expect b4, i b d bride nah..., why will som1 else take dat spotlight self.
Even self, i go don over do rehearsal cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2021
this thing no big now...mtchew!
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by akeeng: 10:40pm On May 01, 2021
Twoclans:

Thank God the boobs boys are in minority tongue

The majority are whacks

Stick with boobs men like us cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Cousin9999: 10:40pm On May 01, 2021
Wow. Inappropriate.

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by InvertedHammer: 12:12am On May 02, 2021
/
No big deal.

The bride saw her in the dressing room before they came out. She should have barred her from joining the bridal train. But they know themselves. Do you know what the bride did in other people's weddings? She looks innocent because it was her day.

/

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by jaxxy(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2021
Kriss216:
When a hoe weds, her hoe colleagues must come to mark attendance.

An upright and decent woman can't be comfortable having a lady dressed that way to her wedding.

My special prayers are with that innocent man.

And u didn’t see the decent ones there abi? It’s the few or single bad one u used to draw ur wide and faulty conclusion. undecided
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 1:40am On May 02, 2021
hardon1:
I am a man. but I must admit some men are shameless and lack self control.

see as full blown man lose focus forget bride all because of breast.

na this kind type dey sacrifice children school fees on top Toto. zero prioritization. na wa
LMAO
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 2:05am On May 02, 2021
tnerro1:
Isa Pantami fall on her , gently sha oooo
grin grin grin
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 2:09am On May 02, 2021
humilitypays:
shocked

Me old man cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
May be as a Title.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Brunicekid(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

I can bet my balls...that girls name is breastina..

We men too like breast sha.....he get one akwa ibom girl way I dey try position this evening make she come my side....her breast na die....anything make her align with me and agree.....

O boy.....no huzzle and bombing for me this night.....I go just suckkk Bobby and sleep on top this night
God will save you from all these in Jesus Name
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Happy2020: 2:50am On May 02, 2021
Hoes everywhere. Why would you go to a wedding dressed like that? Either she has no common sense or it was on purpose. Either emery, she should have been checked and turned away at the door.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Lilpen3758: 6:26am On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

We men too like breast sha.....he get one akwa ibom girl way I dey try position this evening make she come my side....her breast na die....anything make her align with me and agree.....

O boy.....no huzzle and bombing for me this night.....I go just suckkk Bobby and sleep on top this night
Make bombing wait cuz tonight u wan explode...
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Mvena(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2021
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2021
Never try to outshine the Master.. She just made an enemy...
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by oluwaahmed: 8:06am On May 02, 2021
Its a Hoe entourage

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by mygee33(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2021
We missed the bride's final reaction
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by mygee33(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2021
Mvena:

Anybody wey dress pass me for my wedding ehn I go pursue am sharp
DANCE abi
Na for back back bride for keep dz one ohh
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by skedy1(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

grin grin
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Juliearth(f): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
Kriss216:
When a hoe weds, her hoe colleagues must come to mark attendance.

An upright and decent woman can't be comfortable having a lady dressed that way to her wedding.

My special prayers are with that innocent man.

Thank you for saving me the stress of typing. You took the words right out of my keypad.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by ThugBoy(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

Alaye hope say no be that short fair Calabar babe wey dey stay Moscow for Sapele road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by mctons: 10:28am On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

How do u mean bombing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.