Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding (85028 Views)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Ceenelly(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2021
ok
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by confirmedniggae: 7:16pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

I can bet my balls...that girls name is breastina

CHAI
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by skaymani(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2021
Hmmm...nkan nbe..see baby food
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2021
The lady bought asoebi... Let her recoup her money spent. Oh ye judgers.

4 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Femeto: 7:18pm On May 01, 2021
She took away the attention from the bride not good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Onyi22(f): 7:19pm On May 01, 2021
Men and breast

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by ipobarethieves: 7:19pm On May 01, 2021
sad dem don drop phone number inside d bweasr

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
Those women look so young. I miss childhood, back in the days when adults were actually adults.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by charlesucheh(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
The last picture only shows how concerned the bride is for her friend to steal the day....
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by humilitypays(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
One of the things I hate to do is attending wedding ceremony. I rather sponsor your wedding from afar but don't ever expect me to be present on your wedding day.

If I have a daughter in future, maybe after the Church service I will hand her over to her boyfriend cum groom and flee.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by faithfull18(f): 7:26pm On May 01, 2021
Indecent. The exposure was totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:26pm On May 01, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin

I noticed too cheesy

It got to a stage the bride started feeling intimidated and dancing alone grin

But then again where are those gbeborun mama's and amebo oversabi aunties we usually see at owanmbes.they for use style take block the breastina girl and usher her out.infact that's the work of the sisters of the bride or aunties of the bride to make sure no one outshines the bride wink cheesy grin

AdaNri1:
She knew exactly what she was doing. Attention seeking geh cheesy
Even the bride turned round to see why everyone’s eyes was going elsewhere instead of being on her. Asoebi stealing bride’s thunder

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by AHCB: 7:27pm On May 01, 2021
Yes! Instances like this you'll never hear of the lady with huge boobs being objectify or the man who sprayed the money being rude to the lady, rather, if the man was to stare at the lady's boobs, you'll hear that the man is rude and what have you.

I'm sure the lady in question is just advertising her merchandise and any interested party should make their interested known. grin

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:28pm On May 01, 2021
humilitypays:
One of the things I hate to do is attending wedding ceremony. I rather sponsor your wedding from afar but don't ever expect me to be present on your wedding day.

If I have a daughter in future, maybe after the Church service I will hand her over to her boyfriend cum groom and flee.

yeah I noticed older men aren't always into owanmbes.they see it as a burden and waste of time.i totally understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
AHCB:
Yes! Instances like this you'll never hear of the lady with huge boobs being objectify or the man who sprayed the money being rude to the lady, rather, if the man was to stare at the lady's boobs, you'll hear that the man is rude and what have you.

I'm sure the lady in question is just advertising her merchandise and any interested party should make their interested known. grin
but she has seen someone already purchasing her "goods" wink cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by tnerro1(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on her , gently sha oooo
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
notok:

what happened to body positivity and freedom to dress how you want grin
what happened to body positivity and freedom to dress how you want
As we all know a woman's body is overly regulated.

And for the record, breast is not LIFE....
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by FullBlastLight: 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

I can bet my balls...that girls name is breastina..

We men too like breast sha.....he get one akwa ibom girl way I dey try position this evening make she come my side....her breast na die....anything make her align with me and agree.....

O boy.....no huzzle and bombing for me this night.....I go just suckkk Bobby and sleep on top this night

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Alexaonfleek: 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
iRepNaija1:
The two women on the left--their outfits are awful. They clearly dressed to be seen but picked the wrong venue for it. They knew this day was not about them and dressed like this anyway. Those women are not friends. The man is stupid for throwing money on the bridemaid's breasts. The video cut off before anyone could see the bride's genuine reaction.
Actually,the guy who sprayed money on the busty girl did that to get her to go back....he was trying to stop her from meeting the groom.

If I have a big wedding and I have a female friend or family member dressed like that.....I will tell security to walk her out.....I don't care if she's the chief bridesmaid or whatever she is in my life.
Don't come to my wedding dressed like a stripper

7 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2021
Aswear me I like Boobs pass Ass grin grin
BoobsAssNigaar

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2021
lol breastina cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she just took the attention away, this is a lesson to others, pls dont take the attention away from the person the ceremony is about. Purposely dress less attractive than the bride, this is the day of the bride, no one should snatch the spotlight lol

dangotesmummy:
cheesy grin grin grin

I noticed too cheesy

It got to a stage the bride started feeling intimidated and dancing alone grin

But then again where are those gbeborun mama's and amebo oversabi aunties we usually see at owanmbes.they for use style take block the breastina girl and usher her out.infact that's the work of the sisters of the bride or aunties of the bride to make sure no one outshines the bride wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Bridget95(f): 7:38pm On May 01, 2021
This is not news worthy
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
Its entertainment, you are right though, but at least its a reminder, not to snatch the spotlight
Bridget95:
This is not news worthy
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by swtdrms(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
folabayo:
This one want collect her friend husband with big ebony breast cheesy
Y she go dress go person wedding like this, when it's not a club.

Isn't it her body her choice again? Is that not the phrase you all use in justifying your immoral dresses?

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by humilitypays(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
dangotesmummy:
yeah I noticed older men aren't always into owanmbes.they see it as a burden and waste of time.i totally understand
shocked

Me old man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2021
grin that other one wey her breast no big as asoebi no reach she kuku sew bra for top
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On May 01, 2021
Thank God for my circle. I won’t say more than this... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2021
Its not about that, its about the occasion, this is the day for the bride, she is suppose to be at the center of the spotlight, not some other lousy person, this is common sense, but common sense they say is not common.

swtdrms:

Isn't it her body her choice again? Is that not the phrase you all use in justifying your immoral dresses?
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by folabayo(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

All breasts will eventually sag due to ageing. Stop expecting a woman's breasts to stand forever.

cool
ģ
Plastic surgery will mk it firm, you can ask the kadashian mum wink
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by NarnieAceTech: 7:43pm On May 01, 2021
Lol. I just saw the clip on a colleague's WhatsApp status few minutes ago. It is funny but kinda annoying same time. With the way she was dancing and moving her body, it's very obvious she had ulterior motive.

I don't want to judge but with that kind of dress she has on, I can only say her agenda isn't that of good. She got what she wanted. Attention.

Even the music is quite annoying. Who plays a song glorifying internet fraud at a wedding ceremony. That DJ needs to go back and learn how and when to mix music.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2021
Me too i hate attending weddings, but with lousy people like this, maybe i will start attending to see such entertainment.

humilitypays:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by hardon1(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2021
I am a man. but I must admit some men are shameless and lack self control.

see as full blown man lose focus forget bride all because of breast.

na this kind type dey sacrifice children school fees on top Toto. zero prioritization. na wa

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) / The Problem With Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.