Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding (85021 Views)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Breasts As She Goes Braless Under Sheer Dress / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy i did not even listen to the song, so its even glorifying such, what a comedy.
NarnieAceTech:
Lol. I just saw the clip on a colleague's WhatsApp status few minutes ago. It is funny but kinda annoying same time. With the way she was dancing and moving her body, it's very obvious she had ulterior motive.

I don't want to judge but with that kind of dress she has on, I can only say her agenda isn't that of good. She got what she wanted. Attention.

Even the music is quite annoying. Who plays a song glorifying internet fraud at a wedding ceremony. That DJ needs to go back and learn how and when to mix music.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by humilitypays(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Me too i hate attending weddings, but with lousy people like this, maybe i will start attending to see such entertainment.

lolz
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2021
Seriously they are not really good friends, they disregarded their friend, She is suppose to be the center of attention not them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Those two are funny and annoying at the same time.

iRepNaija1:
The two women on the left--their outfits are awful. They clearly dressed to be seen but picked the wrong venue for it. They knew this day was not about them and dressed like this anyway. Those women are not friends. The man is stupid for throwing money on the bridemaid's breasts. The video cut off before anyone could see the bride's genuine reaction.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by NarnieAceTech: 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy i did not even listen to the song, so its even glorifying such, what a comedy.

Serious comedy, bro. It is that guy that keeps saying 'higher higher, higher higher. Back to sender, back to sender'. OK, someone just told his name is Bella Shurda. How disappointing

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Lewisdinho(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
Na my sister be that o.... Ogbeni treat am well o
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

I can bet my balls...that girls name is breastina..

We men too like breast sha.....he get one akwa ibom girl way I dey try position this evening make she come my side....her breast na die....anything make her align with me and agree.....

O boy.....no huzzle and bombing for me this night.....I go just suckkk Bobby and sleep on top this night

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Myself2(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2021
Mtcheww
Busty lady or near naked girl displaying her wares for randy eyes to sample?

She wants to steal her friends shine, na so dem dey do, next thing now na for her to steal her friend's husband she go plan

Hope the bride took note sha
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by folabayo(f): 7:52pm On May 01, 2021
swtdrms:

Isn't it her body her choice again? Is that not the phrase you all use in justifying your immoral dresses?
I don't dress like this, and i can't justify whats wrong
If it was a club/night party/ dinner with her date, she can put on anything she likes
But som1 else wedding..., it's wrong nah
If the husband is d type dat flirt alot, am sure he will ask 4 her digit

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by SeriouslySense(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2021
Okay, they love it, sha, not my type of music, the whole scene was comedic and petty, especially with those two on the left.
NarnieAceTech:

Serious comedy, bro. It is that guy that keeps saying 'higher higher, higher higher. Back to sender, back to sender'. OK, someone just told his name is Bella Shurda. How disappointing
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2021
What do u notice about the lady in d last pix??
Irony of life.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Guyman02: 7:59pm On May 01, 2021
Ruling on Wedding: never outshine the bride, it's her wedding not yours so says the prophet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by merits(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

We men too like breast sha.....he get one akwa ibom girl way I dey try position this evening make she come my side....her breast na die....anything make her align with me and agree.....

O boy.....no huzzle and bombing for me this night.....I go just suckkk Bobby and sleep on top this night
Sleep ontop and wake up the other side grin grin

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
Show me your friends and I will define your personality. The future is HOE.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by VEXT: 8:08pm On May 01, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

Omo mi.kee them.shake it well grin cheesy

Shake the milk shakes grin cheesy grin cheesy

Magbadun nitie Ori eleganlobaje grin cheesy

But seriously,no now serious serious she for try cover up small.see as she took the shine from the Bride that we don't even know who's the real celebrant cheesy

Even the bride no get watermelon for shest like her friend and her dressing and dance took away the spotlight from her so much that the glamour and spark brides are seen on was lost cheesy

However the groom suppose don stand up follow am dance in a SEXUAL MANNER so that the spotlight/shine will be taken away from her breastina friend as they both dance to flavour song wink

In everything wisdom is important wink

Na only sex matter you Sabi..see as you put all your attention sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by VEXT: 8:09pm On May 01, 2021
Prostitutes
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
She needs to get married, so she has to advertise her products
Lol.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by blacknoir: 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

HIV NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by oluwasegun007(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
E get as woman go dance you go just comot Monie for pocket.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by ofiko123(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2021
Wonders shall never end...
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Dre183(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
A typical example of useless Nigeria girl
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by engine2016(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2021
Bros u de Yan dust!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by mrsiso(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2021
Busty lady bawo, the headline should be ..... Unclad lady paid for appearance at her friends wedding.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Manuela70: 8:38pm On May 01, 2021

both balls?
I dey always wonder, your profile can't be clicked
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by akeeng: 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
Booooooobs. God bless all ladies with massive boobs

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Ruthymoon(f): 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
grin she has officially snatch the groom , the fear of a busty woman is the beginning of suspicious
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by dionma: 8:45pm On May 01, 2021
Brotherly, leave mata, who no go like spray money for that kind brezz
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Twoclans(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
akeeng:
Booooooobs. God bless all ladies with massive boobs

Thank God the boobs boys are in minority tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by younglleo: 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Men and breast

Boss, abeg u fit Send me small money make i use gbedu body?

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Omoslim26: 8:54pm On May 01, 2021
Twoclans:

Thank God the boobs boys are in minority tongue

Too much boobs is somehow irritating �� and most of them no dey even get fine stature,dem dey too get flat yansh or bend over yansh.

My own just get watin my hands fit play with make e no too big, make e no too small ��

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by olorunyomi25149: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
:She needs to get married, so she has to advertise her productsLol.
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Lovelyn451(f): 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
Olalan:
How people feel comfortable dressing indecent is unexplainable
inexplicable
Re: Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
Wedding of oloshos and oloshis.....that man that went to spray na chief oloshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) / The Problem With Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.