Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration (17253 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/rapists-should-face-death-penalty-or-castration-tonto-dikeh/
this one is just seeking public attention by all means after a failed marriage. Go and sittdon jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by yahmohy27: 6:43pm On May 01, 2021
West2019:
Idoit killing here and there you never come out and protest for bubu impeachment . telling us rubbish ,if the way you people are protesting against raping ,you are also.protesting against bad government Nigeria will be more better than American
which one be your own self if there is nothing to say ,then keep calm and quiet
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by mattbass(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2021
Same for ladies that also rape men too.

#SayNoToRapeToBothGender
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by emmnprince(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2021
I believe that any person found guilty of rape should be sentenced to death either by hanging, firing squad, lethal injection or electrocution. I would also recommend castration.

That's Tonto’s opinion above.

I don’t believe that any person found guilty of rape should be sentenced to death, either by hanging, firing squad, lethal injection or electrocution. Those are inhumane to do.

Nevertheless, those guilty or rape (either a man or a woman) should be prosecuted by spending good number of years in prison with hard labour, allowed to do community service for 2 years, flogged with 40 strokes of koboko daily (20 in the morning, 20 in the evening) on bare butt for a month, allowed to do frog jumps on public places for a month and rehabilitated.

Mind you the punishment that should be meted on rape against minors should be harsher than those meted on adult. Castrating older men found guilty is strongly recommended.

Say No To Rape!
Expose Rapist!
When Raped Speak Out!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Fatheemah(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2021
Rapist (both male and female) should be seriously dealt with. Death is a no no penalty from my side (my opinion). I'll rather support castration/life imprisonment with hard labour/ or cutting off the genital part(s)
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by loswhite(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2021
Nigerians want death sentence for rape but zero sentence for corrupt leaders that are constantly looting the future away....Has it ever crossed your mind that ppl can be accused of rape? How do you determine forceful penetration? We cannot allow the emotions we feel for women who constantly claim the victims to cloud our judgment...We have seen fake cases of rape that gained massive support but when it turned out false we didn't see same ppl crucifying the the false accuser....
Rape is bad but let's not get emotional over the word rape....Women will always play the victim

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2021
I would suggest public flogging ( x40 lashes ) , and may be castration in extreme cases.

Death sentence should only apply in cases in which the victim died.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by loswhite(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2021
Fatheemah:
Rapist (both male and female) should be seriously dealt with. Death is a no no penalty from my side (my opinion). I'll rather support castration/life imprisonment with hard labour/ or cutting off the genital part(s)
Have you ever heard a case of a woman raping a man? Let's keep pretending like we don't know that it is one gender that we are attacking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by JBoss25(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I support this 100%...

And false accusers should have their VJ sealed with gorilla glue and their breast removed...

We'll have some sanity that way.
yes o see what they did to my boy Justin UG
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Damzy624(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by loswhite(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2021
Sarikidoo:
I don't understand?? Why should rapists be killed.. when they killed no one.
Dont mind the ppl reacting emotionally....They have never reacted to the massive corruption by leaders

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by enambobo(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
hammerDK:

NOTHING! SHE ONLY DAMAGE HER CREDIBILITY AND CLAIMS RECORD.

LAW IS ABOUT JUSTICE NOT REVENGE.
Nonsense. Attempted murder is as serious as murder itself. If the rapist should be killed then anyone attempting to get one killed by false rape accusation should likewise be killed. That makes it even for both side. Else this will be used by women against innocent men.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by loswhite(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2021
crafteck:
Rape is a form of molestation
There are
ORAL molestation
FINANCIAL molestation (duping)
SEXUAL molestation
PSYCHOLOGICAL molestation

All MOLESTERS should be killed.
Yet married women that choose to sleep with other men and carry babies for them are free because they are adults...lol
What about the emotional trauma the man (victim) goes thru? I think if women want death penalty for rapists then married women that sleep with men outside of marriage should also get the death penalty

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Gireiboy(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I support this 100%...

And false accusers should have their VJ sealed with gorilla glue and their breast removed...

We'll have some sanity that way.
Hahahahaha!!! Bro, you're wicked woo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Zetty177x: 6:56pm On May 01, 2021
Sarikidoo:
I don't understand?? Why should rapists be killed.. when they killed no one.

Who told u? I was told of someone who was sodomized and raped by 6 guys...anal and all..isn't that worse than death? What of those raped to death? Scallywagss liking your comment. Plus u sound like a paedophile n rapist

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by oluwasegun007(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

Hahahahaha!!! Bro, you're wicked woo.

That's called fairness and justice..

Rape is wrong, but when you make it look like its problem of the Male gender only,

Then, there is problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by bluefilm: 7:00pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I hope she meant.

Castration for men.

Death penalty for women.

They make it seem like only men rape, it is true that men constitutes majority of rapists but women also rape too.

Exactly

These idiots presuppose that it's only men who commit rape.

What of false rape accusations?

What should happen to those that commit the crime of false rape accusation
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by phantom24: 7:02pm On May 01, 2021
Women also rape, I know this myopic opinion is targetd @ men but How do you castrate a woman?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by henryobinna(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2021
tayooluwole:
That will be too draconian for a crime in which the victim still has a better chance of rehabilitation...
i think you're one of the very few sensible people on this thread. They don't see the bigger picture.

How do you kill someone or mutilate them for a crime that victim wasn't killed or mutilated. It's absolutely false equivalence.

On paper it seems good but when you look at well and in practice you'd see what's wrong with it.

We already have punishment for rape which is lengthy jail term, which I think is enough.

The problem we have in Nigeria is lack of implementation.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by TheRedpillguy: 7:04pm On May 01, 2021
How do we castrate females that rape Men?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by charlesucheh(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2021
so that y'all can set somebody's child up for them to kill ahbi..

what if the accused that has been killed is later discovered innocent? how will you bring him back to life

Well-done, Madam Tolotolo.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by karkel(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2021
In south africa women constitutes greater number of rapists
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by EMMY76: 7:20pm On May 01, 2021
What about female rapists who takes advantage of little innocent boys how do they also castrate them? The purnishment ought to be balance on both genders tonto dike needs to also include the killing and castration of female rapists in her campaign or shut up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Pimine: 7:20pm On May 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Yeah, bring back the electric chair.. Or the rat in a barrel under fire..
Too many Ideas
Aswearugaaad

I'll support this wholeheartedly only if same punishment applies to false rape accusers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2021
Why rape dey pain pple like this...no b something Dem dey Enjoy or bcoz na force
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I support the castration and death penalty

But let's look at this:

Mrs. Tonto Dikeh Said below (bolded)

But how can we eradicate rape when the so called ladies are not helping themselves with indecent dressing?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't support rape.
Only fools rape.

How is indecent dressing a contributor to rape?

I think the issue of rape still persists because people have failed to look at rape for exactly what it is.

Why does a Policeman assault a young man on the streets.

Why does a soldier assault a civilian on the streets?

Power.

Its the same with rape.

I have always said and will keep saying, rape victims are not random victims. Rape victims were targeted. Either by known persons or by virtue of the fact that they were in places where they should normally not have been.

The reality is that as long as we continue to have vices in our society, rape will always be an issue. Armed robbery is an issue. Banditry is a hot issue. The same kind of people perpetrating these evils are still the same kind of persons behind rape.

What that therefore means is that everyone needs to take their own safety in their hands. Just because you have the right to freedom of choice and movement does not mean you should be in certain places at wrong times. Take common sense precautions.

As for household rapists, whether in the house or on the streets......I think castration is in order.

The death penalty though.......I say that is to easy for a rapist. Castrate the dog.....and let him live the rest of his days in the misery that he will never be able to service a pu.nani (Kitten as how. Kitten ko ologbo ni. Seun you better take your time) in his life again. That is a deserving punishment for defiler.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
What about female rapist?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by pavoda: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
How do you Castrate Women? i mean Female rapist, cos they are equally a lot of them, its reported less often though due to the stigma
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Soma Joins Jenifa Diary Cast / "Sowore, You Need Someone Like Me As Your Running Mate" — Duncan Mighty / Tania Omotayo Looks Away As Eniola Badmus Poses With Wizkid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.