Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration (17264 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
And any woman dat accuse a man of rape sud face death penalty too undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by BigYash: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
Lajet:
I agreed with you not only a rapist but also False accusers of rape.
Gbam. Death by hanging
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
BobRisky is sure servicing this one regularly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Jostoman: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
This one that Tonto dikke is jumping up and down because of baba ijesha matter like this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Lekison(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by 2elliot: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
Any punishment more than 5β€”10 years is irrational for rape. Unless death or permanent and physical damage results from the assault, the trauma of rape does not qualify for castration nor death. There are several acts of violence, non involving castration or death. Unless we want to play to the gallery and to make the feminists feel good, that is no fair judgement. If we look into it, this judgements are not putting the male victims into consideration. It is all about the male aggressors. If not how do we castrate female aggressors?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by AllenSpencer: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
hammerDK:

I DON FORGET SAY TONTO WAS ONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS.

You remember.

The bin head is now saying otherwise

Morafvcker

No wonder Churchill dumped her sorry pathetic ass

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by iampeterben(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Castration certainly!!. Death penalty?? Depends on if the rape led to the death of the victim.
Its well oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2021
I need to see that underaged girl pics they said that yoruba actor sexually harassed whether it was her sexy body that attracted him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by hammerDK: 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
DimIsaac10:
What should false accusations face?.

NOTHING! SHE ONLY DAMAGE HER CREDIBILITY AND CLAIMS RECORD.

LAW IS ABOUT JUSTICE NOT REVENGE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Not saying that.

But looking at the way you ladies dress nowadays... Habah

It is not a license to rape.

If a woman dresses naked, it doesn't mean you should rape her, atleast you should have the moral conscience that rape is evil.

What about men that rape women that dresses properly.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Uteghe(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2021
What of actresses who smoke weed?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2021
Go and sit down. Bitter single mother Feminist wannabe
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Vipro(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2021
Irrespective of who you are,what you are and where you are NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Remember that I never supported rape.
Only fools rape.
But you guys should the situation too.

αΊΈ jor

Your comment indirectly supports rape.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Vipro(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
FX:
Too much sense. Don't mind the stupid girl.
I believe what the victim face overweigh being killed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by dvkot(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
If a rape case is not reported within 48hrs of the incident.. Then it should no longer be considered a rape because women can be funny sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Delary: 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
Her suggestions are ok, but the question is; how do we deal with a female rapist......?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by timina2340: 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

How?
Read again

I have read it again and again.

Indirectly, you are saying that when a woman dresses indecently, it arouses men and they might rape her.

The excuse is like, he raped her because of the type of cloths she was wearing, rather he raped her because he is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by yahmohy27: 6:39pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I support the castration and death penalty

But let's look at this:

Mrs. Tonto Dikeh Said below (bolded)

But how can we eradicate rape when the so called ladies are not helping themselves with indecent dressing?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't support rape.
Only fools rape.
even some parentssupport indecent dressing rubbish
fight the root causes first
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by West2019(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2021
Idoit killing here and there you never come out and protest for bubu impeachment . telling us rubbish ,if the way you people are protesting against raping ,you are also.protesting against bad government Nigeria will be more better than American

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/rapists-should-face-death-penalty-or-castration-tonto-dikeh/

How are we going to castrate the women that have been raping our young boys right from childhood?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Not that way....

Then modify your comments to the way people wont think you are indirectly justifying rape.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by AHCB: 6:41pm On May 01, 2021
While I subscribe to her line of thought, I also see it as prudent to also include it that any woman who accuse a man falsely of rape, should be subjected to the same treatment as a man found guilty of rape. It is never nice to rub Peter to pay Paul.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Villa Of Barcelona Vs Tony Almedia Of 24 Hours. Do They Look Alike? / LAX Explains Why He Performed In His NYSC Uniform / Asiri Comedy: Playing Pranks Made Me Wet My Bed Till SS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.