Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration (17263 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:39pm On May 01, 2021
pavoda:
How do you Castrate Women? i mean Female rapist, cos they are equally a lot of them, its reported less often though due to the stigma

Female rapists?

Even though I know there are such cases, I find it difficult to understand.

How does a woman rape a man?

Like grab him and wrestle him to the ground and then undo his pants and pin him down while she waits for his prik to rise and then start shagging?

For that prik to rise to a fv.ckable length and thickness......there has to be consent of some sort.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2021
This girl is a simp, I saw her post about that ghanian olosho that's naked and take picture with her son, imagine this girl pitying that idiot (saying that's her child).
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by danietohbadt(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I never supported rape but at least you ladies should dress well

I'm not a lady, and like I said earlier, dressing indecently isn't an excuse to rape.

Are you telling me The little girl Ijesha molested dressed indecently?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Sicilyjoe: 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
That ashawo Tonto is mad, in fact any offence should be death penalty no matter how little it is, sin is a sin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by benqo01(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2021
Tonto for me death penalty is too harsh,and besides we have people who falsely accused people of rape.What are we going to do about that?

What if a girl falsely accuses your son of rape,will you allow your son to be put to death for something he didn't do?

We have to becareful with what we say because we don't know whose turn it might be tomorrow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Dayvidblue: 7:55pm On May 01, 2021
ictjobber:
Convicted rapists only tho

Castration for convicted male rapists? What will convicted female rapists get?
This gender and their quest for "special rights" and immunity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Dayvidblue: 7:58pm On May 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Yeah, bring back the electric chair.. Or the rat in a barrel under fire..
Too many Ideas
Check your mental health, you are clearly a malevolent creature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Myself2(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2021
Every other day, this woman keeps flaunting her idiocy and semi liiteracy.

What's death by castration ?

The other day she said she feared govt would "twerk" the law to exonerate Baba Ijesha
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
You talked about indecent dressing. What about minors that are being raped? What about old women that are being raped? Will you say it's because they dressed indecently? What will you say about a three month old child that was raped?
I don't support indecent dressing but it shouldn't be used as a justification for raping someone.
Odewaleadesoye:
I support the castration and death penalty

But let's look at this:

Mrs. Tonto Dikeh Said below (bolded)

But how can we eradicate rape when the so called ladies are not helping themselves with indecent dressing?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't support rape.
Only fools rape.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Karleb(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2021
post=101292717:
Only rapists will be against her, you will see them typing trash, castigating her.

All of una rapists go end terribly in life, along with the girls lying about rape .

We Rise!

Oga stop talking trash.

Castration for rape is worse than rape itself.

Death penalty for rape is just so wrong. Too wrong to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by West2019(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
yahmohy27:

which one be your own self if there is nothing to say ,then keep calm and quiet
get lost pls are you okay , did I say I support the raping . Animal
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Roma10: 8:25pm On May 01, 2021
Your option dn't court? Go solve ur problem b4 thinking of solving others
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Fanuchi007: 8:32pm On May 01, 2021
even when u de try make sense; nobody takes u serious again. Speak like woman wai get Sense at least for once. U should reason rationally. That's what Will differentiate u from a mad woman.
Say no to rape. we need stiff punishment fort people found guilty of rap. like life imprisonment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by pavoda: 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
Is rape only when you are penetrated? Does unsolicited masturbation or inappropriate touching count? it can't be too difficult to understand. A lot of caregivers(housemaids) do it to children in their custody, Hell, even female teachers do it to kids in school. Fact is we are all human and we all equally exhibit deviant behavior, it has nothing to do with gender.
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Female rapists?

Even though I know there are such cases, I find it difficult to understand.

How does a woman rape a man?

Like grab him and wrestle him to the ground and then undo his pants and pin him down while she waits for his prik to rise and then start shagging?

For that prik to rise to a fv.ckable length and thickness......there has to be consent of some sort.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Viktorinox2(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
What about female rapists what's gonna be castrated? I mean...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by amadaovie(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
EVERYBODY IS JUST SHOUTING RAPE UP AND DOWN BUT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE INDECENT DRESSINGS THAT IS GOING RAMPANT ON A DAILY BASIS.

THESE BABES KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY USE INDECENT DRESSINGS TO TAUNT MEN SO THAT THEY CAN FORCE THEM TO PAY BEFORE ACCESSING THEIR PUS*SIES.

AND WHEN THE POOR MAN IS FRUSTRATED FROM TOO MUCH TAUNTING AND NO MEANS TO PAY THOSE HIGH BILLINGS FROM THE SO-CALLED ONLINE RAPE CAMPAIGNERS.......

YOU PROBABLY KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY......

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Ngo24(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
Dozie32:

God bless you my brother, the way ladies dresses these days is becoming alarming and un bearing.

Really, what do you have to say about children that are raped? Is it because of their dressing too? Let's reason well before type some things abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by amadaovie(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
Ngo24:

Really, what do you have to say about children that are raped? Is it because of their dressing too? Let's reason well before type some things abeg

SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS TELL TOTODICKE TO SHUT UP!!!

SHE IS ONE AMONG OTHER GIRLS THAT TAUGHT OUR PRESENT FEMALES GENERATION HOW TO DRESS INDECENTLY THROUGH NOLLYWOOD.

BIG BROTHER SHOULD ALSO BE SCRAPPED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Omoslim26: 9:10pm On May 01, 2021
CocoaOla:
OLOSHO LEADERS IS TALKING
HYPOCRITE
THEY ARE THE ONE DESTROYING OUR SOCIETY WITH INDECENT DRESSINGS AND MOVIES

EXAMPLE: BBNAIJA Indecency SHOW

God bless you jarey.

They are breeding a very big problem for our girls. Infact to born girls dey fear person this days.
Our mothers that's if you were born in the Early and late 1980s passed down moral values, decency, respect and value for your body as a woman, but this bunch of shameless women are hell bent on passing down immorality, prostitution, unclothedness and moral decadence to our young girls ��.

Gone are the days when girls treat their bodies like gold, their breast is like a treasure to them, but nowadays mad women everywhere, opening breast and yansh.

If something is not done about this women borrowing nonsense and on a radical evangelism to eradicate everything we hold sacrosanct as Africans.

The next generation of gals might just be a disaster ��

God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by ezekings1(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
Singer Kizz Daniel celebrated his birthday by welcoming his set of twins on social media.
Congratulations to him.

See video
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aENMhKbRFY[/embed]
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Gireiboy(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2021
oluwasegun007:

That's called fairness and justice..

Rape is wrong, but when you make it look like its problem of the Male gender only,

Then, there is problem.
Yeah! i agree.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by hush15: 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/rapists-should-face-death-penalty-or-castration-tonto-dikeh/

I support. Thank God you have a son. Just remaining the kinda of capital punishment for women who rape men especially with a minor we can give also to keep everyone in check
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Ten06(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2021
You are right. But why are women that used vibrator a lot always behave as if they has mental problem?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Tomilola360: 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
hmmm another book haram member.

No to capital punishment.

An appropriate punishment should. Like 40years imprisonment grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:07pm On May 01, 2021
post=101292712:
SECONDED !!!

And same goes for any idiotic girl that lies about being raped!

BUT PEOPLE WHO COLLECT MONTHLY STIPEND TO SUPPORT DARLING DADDY ARE WORSE THAN RAPISTS.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Maximus85(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/rapists-should-face-death-penalty-or-castration-tonto-dikeh/

If we talk now, dem go say we dey support rapists. Thank God say she no be God.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:31pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

But let's look at this:

But how can we eradicate rape when the so called ladies are not helping themselves with indecent dressing?

Only fools rape.
so the girl that baba ijesha sexually molested , was she dressing indecently??

Women that wear hijab and spirit koko sisters, don't they get raped?

Leave that trash for LAWMA
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Richwallet: 11:36pm On May 01, 2021
ictjobber:
Convicted rapists only tho

Narrisscists always put their guilt on others so you will have just as many false accusers of rape as there are actual victims. Those who are involved with the wicked cults of Nollywood are calling for moral reform. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by makydebbie(f): 1:03am On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Only fools rape.

Obviously you support rape. Fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by makydebbie(f): 1:04am On May 02, 2021
tayooluwole:
That will be too draconian for a crime in which the victim still has a better chance of rehabilitation...

Are you a rapist? Which stupid rehab?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by elijahkayode(m): 1:41am On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

But let's look at this:

Only fools rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Villa Of Barcelona Vs Tony Almedia Of 24 Hours. Do They Look Alike? / LAX Explains Why He Performed In His NYSC Uniform / Asiri Comedy: Playing Pranks Made Me Wet My Bed Till SS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.