Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration (17282 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by bamirotola: 2:03am On May 02, 2021
She said they should be castrated, great.. But does that connote they are overlooking the fact that females rape too? 80 out of every men has experiend sexual assault or rape at one point or the other in their life.. Most from aunties, househelps and Co, but who will listen if such boy child speaks out? The most common thing they say is "tell me you didn't enjoy it".. It will shock you if some men start sharing their abuse ordeal, then you will know where and what the real problem is

Most rapist today are the monsters our aunties, sisters and house help made.. Have they thought of giving rape issue another approach? Have they thought if a boy child is given more attention that a girl child has, will there be rapist? Most Gays too are a result of abuse from men.. Read the story of Donnie mackluklin, you will understand better..

In as much as I support the campaign against rape, I feel there is a misandrist undertone, and I feel mothers should pay equal attention to their male child and ladies should stop molestation of young boys... What goes around comes around
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/rapists-should-face-death-penalty-or-castration-tonto-dikeh/
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by fghanni(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2021
hakeem4:
I am against death penalty. what happened to other sane form of punishments like Life sentences with hard labour?

it is very wrong to allow an imperfect society like ours to make an irreversible decision. That is why I am also against inflicting pain on others.

death penalty has not deterred people from crimes like terrorism, serial killing, rape, mass murdering and heinous crimes.

finally it is morally reprehensible for the government to kill anybody, they do not and are not supposed to have that right.

as if they can create one
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Baitullah: 4:46am On May 02, 2021
topboss:

STOP BLAMING THE VICTIMS.
Shut up
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2021
Sarikidoo:
I don't understand?? Why should rapists be killed.. when they killed no one.
don't mind of these holes forming feminist. they don't know the law, they just say whatever Bleep enters their cock sucking brain. what judgment should be for false rape accusers?? the bishes won't talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by tayooluwole: 8:42am On May 02, 2021
makydebbie:

Are you a rapist? Which stupid rehab?

Though you don’t deserve a response, but may i i ask, anybody that has a different view and opinion to yours is a rapist ? Only few women are sensible because their point of view are direct product of their emotions. Na so Tinubu’s wife go they fumble for legislative house with petty comment where issues of national implications were being discussed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by lexander(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I hope she meant.

Castration for men.

Death penalty for women.

They make it seems like only men rape, it is true that men constitutes majority of rapists but women also rape too.
and rape cases by women go largely unreported due to fear of social stigma and shame. Furthermore I also support death penalty for false rape accusers.... All rape claims should be carefully investigated and they shouldn't be made into social media trial.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by lexander(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Female rapists?

Even though I know there are such cases, I find it difficult to understand.

How does a woman rape a man?

Like grab him and wrestle him to the ground and then undo his pants and pin him down while she waits for his prik to rise and then start shagging?

For that prik to rise to a fv.ckable length and thickness......there has to be consent of some sort.
are you serious?? going by your words for the pussy to become wet there has to be consent of some sort. I still remember when I was in primary school an hausa boy was raped by over 12 girls at a all female boarding school he passed at during the act and was hospitalized,the school authorities the police the government parents did absolutely nothing no investigation or punishment they didn't even try to find the culprits, that's the kind of society we live in. Imagine if the case was reversed and it was a female that got raped. I always believe in gender equality both men and women can be rapist and victims of rape. If you know the definition of rape then you won't have to argue or doubt that men are victims.
To my understanding rape is engaging in sexual acts or sex
1.Without consent
2.consert by means of threat or coercion
3.with a person that's unable to give consent due to mental or physical disability or under the effect of alcohol or drugs.
4.A person that's below the age of consent which in Nigeria is 18
Although I stand to be corrected that's my own understanding and I think it covers everything.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by YhubieIsidore(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2021
Same with false rape accusation
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Dozie32(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2021
Ngo24:

Really, what do you have to say about children that are raped? Is it because of their dressing too? Let's reason well before type some things abeg

Some men are just pedophiles
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Dozie32(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

God bless you greatly Sir

You too baba
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Babatunde7109(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/rapists-should-face-death-penalty-or-castration-tonto-dikeh/

The biased mindset of people like Tonto Dike only nurtures the thought that men are the only culpable sex to rape -- that is, men raping women.

The biasness or hatred hovering in their minds has obscured their reasonings, which has rendered them unthoughtful of the fact that women do rape men or boys, too. In fact, in a same sex scenario, men do rape men and women rape women.

But for people like Tonto Dike, it only becomes a thing of concern when a man rapes a woman, neglecting other settings of rape cases.

(They also cry to their bones, when the culprit is someone they don't know or like as a person -- like in the case of Tonto and Baba Ijesha)

However, what should be the pillar of their against-rape movement is that “all rape na rape.” No rape case should be superior or inferior, relevant or irrelevant. But all rape cases should be treated the same!

They should put a stop to all these hypocrisies and face the issue as it is -- not as it should be.

I take my waka....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Evacroft: 2:03pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I support the castration and death penalty

But let's look at this:

Mrs. Tonto Dikeh Said below (bolded)

But how can we eradicate rape when the so called ladies are not helping themselves with indecent dressing?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't support rape.
Only fools rape.

Do minors also dress indecently? rapist have psychological problem that should be addressed by locking them up or taking the weapon(pe...is) away from them. Let see how u will get the urge when you are locked up or don't have the so called devil underneath you(atleast that's who they blame for it).
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Richwallet: 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
Evacroft:

Do minors also dress indecently? rapist have psychological problem that should be addressed by locking them up or taking the weapon(pe...is) away from them. Let see how u will get the urge when you are locked up or don't have the so called devil underneath you(atleast that's who they blame for it).

Satanic cults run Nollywood as they run Hollywood. These people participate in a lawless lifestyle and they are not the beacons for social reform. Nigeria is a lawless nation and anyone visiting there must be on guard for his life. These pagan cults are the catalyst for immoral behavior and Anti Christ society.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by ofiko123(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2021
Tonto Dikeh has spoken well.... spoken very well..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Richwallet: 2:40am On May 03, 2021
Global sacrifice for the Corona Virgin Goddess
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration by Tundex911: 8:05am On May 03, 2021
Please mama Tonto... What about those lady wey try rape a man too wetin make dem do dem

Instance the lady wey won use sex as legal tender to the Uber driver...

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Releases Prophecy For 2018 With His Crystal Ball (Video) / Gwen Tagbarha Celebrates Son, Meyer Isio Tagbarha's 1st Birthday / Missing Jim Iyke And His Controversies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.