Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost (47468 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by princewarri1985: 2:39am On May 05, 2021
She is foolish and at the same time very dumb! I believe she observed these red flags and she still went ahead with court marriage with him......aunt run for your life coz he will be worst after marriage! What you've observed now about him now is just a tip of the iceberg...after dowry payment he will feels he now has total control over you and unleash hell, and he might even beat you to death someday! Marriage is overrated, peace of mind is priceless!
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by ireneidiva(f): 3:51am On May 05, 2021
naturefellow:
court wedding isn't soluble?
Did I say it wasn't? The op said one week to her wedding... I only informed her that she was already married.
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by tifany89(m): 4:53am On May 05, 2021
CSoul:
Thanks for your pieces of advice; she's reading everyone of them. Pains, tears and fears.

Publicity ("Banns of marriage" is part of the church's requirements). So yes, the shame on how to face the family/friends and everyone else that has been told about the marriage. cry cry cry
Personally, I think shame should be the least of her worries. When shit hits the fan,those same people wouldn't lift a finger to help her. Moreover she has good reasons to nor continue with the marriage. So many red flags
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by galantjoe(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2021
Since court marriage had been concluded, my dear you re legally married to him.

You have to endure, just fashion a way to deal with his anger. You didn't mention if he is beating her.

Let her give the marriage that opportunity. By the way, divorce is allowed. So stopping it now is very dicey. It is better after u did your traditional and his sins, become profound. Then u can divorce him Milanda and Bill Gate
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I would just like to ask what is it you were doing that always made him get triggered and threaten you? Share it if u don't mind ,so others can see what happens in marriages.
- Where you always in your phone typing and chatting and not letting him see who you were chatting with (that's if you did so for lengthy periods of time)
-Did you occasionally give him reasons to doubt your fidelity?
- where you chatting ex-lovers, or other male acquaintances? And did he warm you to desist from those acts at any time? Because these are usually the things that get men livid with their women. Where you too social with other men?
Hope you will answer truthfully. Gracias
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by rita25(f): 8:24am On May 05, 2021
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES OH AFTER 3KIDS WHERE DO I HV TO GO NAU?BEARING IT ALL FOR MY KIDS
CsRockefeller:

Hmmmmmm, are you still with him?
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by CsRockefeller(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2021
rita25:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES OH AFTER 3KIDS WHERE DO I HV TO GO NAU?BEARING IT ALL FOR MY KIDS

It is well.
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:21am On May 05, 2021
CSoul:
(Created this new account to post for a sister)

Please help advice a sister in confusion.....

Background:

"I reconnected with my old school toaster who always spoke marriage and love.
Got serious in 5 months.
I've met a lot of people from his end within this period.
He shows me off.
Introduction was done and wedding date fixed."

Issues:
Traditional is barely a week away; yet she's bleeding and scared of the future because of her discoveries:

1. The husband to be has anger issues. Ok, he's all nice and good when in good mood. But once something triggers him, all hell is let loose. The trigger can be a simple missing his call(while at work/meeting). No amount of sweet talk or explanations calms him down.

2. The shocker is that he cheats/has a fuckmate living nearby. She discovered this with evidence from their chats and hasn't been herself. The chat is detailed description of their exploits right up to the present and future plans how they'll continue after he's married. (From same chat, the other lady is aware he's getting married.
He tried denying it; when it didn't work he started making excuses/begging he'll change.

3. He doesn't want any third party intervention in their affairs, not even counseling.

She's scared of the future and yet feels stuck as court marriage is done already, most preparations have been done(publicity and most of other physical arrangements), both for the traditional and wedding.

Kindly give your mature advice; she'll be reading every bit of it.
(Admin kindly push to front page)

I WISH THE WRITER CAN READ THIS

I WISH THE WRITER CAN READ THIS

COURT MARRIAGE WITHOUT TRADITIONAL MARIAGE IS JUST JOKE

PLEASE SAVE YOUR SISTER, GOD HELPED HER TO DISCOVER THIS, IF U ENTER U DON ENTER, THAT MAN GO BEAT YOUR SISTER TO STUPPOR

PLEASE SAVE HER, CANCEL THE MARRIAGE, SPEAK TO UR PARENYTS WHAT YPU FOUND OUT,

PLEASE DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKES A LOT OF LADIES HAVE MADE

YOU WILL LIVE IN TOTAL IMPRISONMENT WHILE ENDURING THE DISREGARD AND MALTREATMENT!!!

I WONT TALK MORE.................

DONT CONDER IT AT ALKL

ITS BETTER UR SUSTER IS SINGLE THAN FSLL INT O THIS TRAP!!!!
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by Victoria938(f): 10:57am On May 05, 2021
It's never too late to retrace ur steps
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by dnawah(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2021
Let her talk to her mum o! And her pastor
CSoul:

Background:

Got serious in 5 months.
He shows me off.

Issues:
Traditional is barely a week away; yet she's bleeding and scared of the future because of her discoveries:

1. The husband to be has anger issues. Ok, he's all nice and good when in good mood. But once something triggers him, all hell is let loose. The trigger can be a simple missing his call(while at work/meeting). No amount of sweet talk or explanations calms him down.

2. The shocker is that he cheats/has a fuckmate living nearby. She discovered this with evidence from their chats and hasn't been herself. The chat is detailed description of their exploits right up to the present and future plans how they'll continue after he's married. (From same chat, the other lady is aware he's getting married.
He tried denying it; when it didn't work he started making excuses/begging he'll change.

3. He doesn't want any third party intervention in their affairs, not even counseling.

She's scared of the future and yet feels stuck as court marriage is done already, most preparations have been done(publicity and most of other physical arrangements), both for the traditional and wedding.

Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by ebullient19(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2021
Infrabetatech:
Where is the venue?

I want to eat wedding rice
me too.
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On May 05, 2021
I like Nigerian men because they don’t pretend. Majority of them bask in their evil ways because they believe they should be tolerated as men. It is we women that have convinced ourselves we can fix them, for various reasons or because we think there is no better out there.

He won’t get better, he will only get worse and he will wear her out. She should leave NOW.

Uniquekriss:
I suspect OP is the person involved, anyways my simple advise is RUN, RUN, RUN. Hold your ears and repeat it, RUN!!! A man who cannot control his anger, even cheats, he just wants you to make babies for him and enslave u by delisting his name from d manchelor's list. He's a monster if all stated here are true, though u also have your own issues.

You must be speaking from experience grin. OP still get energy to create thread because she never born. Once she born for am, he will know it is harder for her to leave and he has gotten what he wants. She will na see real madness.
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by thatgirl504(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I would have ignored you like the rest of your ilks. For non entities are meant to be kept that way. But I noticed the pained and lost soul behind the moniker. My advice... Go out, get some alcohol, try orijin, it knocks people out. Then contact sefunmihookups that you follow to get some oloshos for you. If you can't afford it DM me I'll pay. I promise. You need to release these pent up emotions. I'm believing you're a guy though because a woman will not flare up at any slight opportunity but if fate has bestowed you with the f gender then I suggest you still link up with the moniker above to get a nasty gbola to flog sense into your head as it seems you've gifted yours for a loaf of bread with aluminium condemn people.
Do have a great day. Cheers
So I am now a guy because I exposed your foolishness? You're such a daft pervert.

1 Like

Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by emelda86(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2021
Imagine she should get the hell out before she loss her mind.
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by dochenaj: 10:11pm On May 05, 2021
CSoul:

Background:

Got serious in 5 months.
He shows me off.

Issues:

A failed wedding is better than a failed marriage. A word is enough for the wise.

This marriage will crash in less than 2 years except the lady is willing to remain unhappy for the rest of her life.
Re: One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost by SavageResponse(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2021
Get an annulment and end the marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / Man Cries Out Over Wife's Sudden Weight Gain, Says Her Body Doesn't Arose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.