Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! (2231 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by sweetlove(m): 2:24am On Dec 10, 2006
You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me!

Darling, I love you. You are truly the most amazing woman I'll ever lay my hands on. Could it be true, I ask myself? Is this gorgeous woman actually willing to let me have sex with her? A woman more lovely than any other woman I've ever met and been allowed to touch? The answer is yes! Of all the women on this earth, you are the single most beautiful one who is willing to let me sleep with her.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. You are beautiful, and you will let me sleep with you.

I have never seen a woman with such long, lustrous hair and such stunning eyes naked in person. I know deep in my heart that you possess the greatest beauty I could ever hope to find in a person willing to have sex with me.

These might sound like nothing more than honeyed words. You might think I'm merely flattering you. Nothing could be further from the truth. No one on this earth is more wonderful than you—excepting, of course, the various women more beautiful than yourself who are not willing to sleep with me. But those women are neither here nor there—or, rather, they are not here.
(THIS IS A LOVE POEM) WHAT IS YOUR LOVE POEM?
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by watever(f): 2:30am On Dec 10, 2006
ha ha  grin
is that a poem or a joke or what? undecided
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by fellow(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2006
I do hope you know that there's a place for jokes and poems and this forum. You no dey shame at all. Sex with you, MONKEY
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by osegwu(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2006
I think say na Novel she de write

Stii me
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by fellow(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2006
osegwu:

I think say na Novel she de write

Stii me

For say na she now e for better. But that ignoramus peep is a guy.
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by naijacutee(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2006
So she is beautiful so she will sleep with you?
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by Dvampire(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2006
the guy is actually Hot. cant you all see it in his eyes? tongue
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by khuna(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2006
this ur peom na one in town oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by Shalomcapa(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
Guy u try, nothing do you,
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by unitee(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
Which era by the way huuuuhuuuuu
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by ursa: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2010
@poster

You don dey write poem, e dey sweet you.

When casala go bust tomorrow,
you go ask NL people to help settle gbege.

You no go remember your poem.

All that glitters is not Gold. When you fall in love remember that you will fall out of love someday.
So choose wisely
Re: You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
Lawd have mercy. shocked

(1) (Reply)

If No One In The World Tells You That You Look Good, What Should You Do? / Do You Think My Bf Is Spending On Someone Else! / She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.