Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR (9911 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by HRprof: 1:10pm On May 07, 2021
Richdee1:

BIG MAN Abeg leave this one alone, e no worth the argument, make e face e life for Here, Time has elapsed for him, except he wants to go visiting

By the way, can you help me with UK tier 2 thread in Travel section
I need the link
Cc: justwise

justwise is on vacation zombie grin
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 07, 2021
HRprof:

work from home keeeee.. shocked keep snapping people houses we know your type .. grin
Snow sholver or mortuary attendance na your work bros undecided
another failure who couldn't get out of Nigerian. If you believe i am snapping people's houses the joke is on you. Let those who qualify for canada PR come to Canada. We dey wish them the best. Those wey no qualify no need to be bitter. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by dyungshallgrow(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2021
I can only speak for myself but for me the primary reason I left a few years ago for quite a while is the lack of freedom here that I'm accustomed to in Naija, there was constant stress about something. It's a workforce country and it will gradually wear you down. And another reason is the loneliness, it doesn't feel quite like home.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2021
dyungshallgrow:
I can only speak for myself but for me the primary reason I left a few years ago for quite a while is the lack of freedom here that I'm accustomed to in Naija, there was constant stress about something. It's a workforce country and it will gradually wear you down. And another reason is the loneliness, it doesn't feel quite like home.
Yes, it is a workforce country. And if you don't have many Nigerians living in your city it can get lonely.
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 2:56pm On May 07, 2021
HRprof:

work from home keeeee.. shocked keep snapping people houses we know your type .. grin
Snow sholver or mortuary attendance na your work bros undecided

dont mind him let him keep deceiving gullible people like him
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by 79733139(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2021
Stop replying him. The guy is simply bitter about what he can't have.

Lagbaja88:
another failure who couldn't get out of Nigerian. If you believe i am snapping people's houses the joke is on you. Let those who qualify for canada PR come to Canada. We dey wish them the best. Those wey no qualify no need to be bitter. Shalom
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by HRprof: 3:09pm On May 07, 2021
Lagbaja88:

I know you too well you just created this your monica this year to scam people here in the name of living in Canada.
i will fish out your old monica soon shocked
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by DanerNo1(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
Some immigrants (not only Nigerians) are too ignorant, narrow village minds, they never fit in a developed country, their ways to live is cheating, scamming, they don't follow the rules, the law, criminal minds, etc., they get arrested, they used to live breaking the law. Immigration is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by dyungshallgrow(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Yes, it is a workforce country. And if you don't have many Nigerians living in your city it can get lonely.

My City is not lacking of Nigerians, Infact it probably has the highest concentration of Nigerians in Canada! But that does little to alleviate the kind of loneliness I'm talking about. I don't quite know how to describe it but it's the lack of community here. You don't see people here just sitting around the fire roasting corn or some other Nigerian delicacy talking or just conversing in general, people are just too busy to take a step back

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Mykelslim: 7:12pm On May 07, 2021
Lagbaja88:
grin . Anyone that qualifies to comes to Canada should come. Jobs yapa. I earned 420k while in Nigeria. Now i am able to save 2200 Canadian dollars monthly after paying all my bills. I work from home too. Ignore people like the op. That is my pr card few more years to citizenship

Good day boss
What advise will you give to someone moving to Canada?
I have fresh HND certificate here in Nigeria. I'm not sure it counts there. Will I be able to secure a job while I pursue another degree?
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
Mykelslim:

Good day boss
What advise will you give to someone moving to Canada?
I have fresh HND certificate here in Nigeria. I'm not sure it counts there. Will I be able to secure a job while I pursue another degree?
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled sure. Visit the express entry thread. If you are below 30 with 3 years experience and can pass ielts well. You are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 07, 2021
HRprof:

I know you too well you just created this your monica this year to scam people here in the name of living in Canada.
i will fish out your old monica soon shocked
scam people indeed. Another failure just like the op. Go learn french you may qualify for express entry

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Mykelslim: 3:43am On May 08, 2021
Lagbaja88:
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled sure. Visit the express entry thread. If you are below 30 with 3 years experience and can pass ielts well. You are good to go
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which US State Is Least Racist And Low For Gun Crime. / German Visa Fee / 9 Things To Do When Involved In A Road Accident – LRU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.