Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) (6393 Views)

LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:46pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:

You moved from Anambra to Enugu.... Now I choked you with Ikeja you are wailing lol

You claimed that village people are celebrating an airport which others built long time ago. I asked you if you are from Osun you said no, Ibadan. And I proceeded to prove to you that Enugu which was capital of old Anambra state had an airport before Ibadan.

Focus!

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

I want to believe the warehouse or rather, storehouse was built for the purpose of moving goods sha grin

hahahahahahahahahahah

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by cpu2006(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
Buhari will be the first person to land In this beautiful airport
Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
NA THE MONEY DEM USE DEY BUILD THE AIRPORT.

BUT NA IBADAN AIRPORT BE THIS NA....E SHOCK YOU??

Factshunter:

Bia!!

Nna, where is the Ugwu export disappear go sef? grin

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Throwback: 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
The ultimate question is why must Igbos always seek validation from Yorubas?

Why must every achievement in Igboland (which is mostly a catchup) become a means to compare themselves to Yorubas?

Is it that Yorubas are the standard set by the Igbos to validate their success?

Why don't Igbos compare themselves to Ijaws or Hausa or Benin or Igala or Fulani?

Igbos Ignore all other tribes in Nigeria and come looking for validation with Yorubas. The implied reason is very simple. Yorubas are the standard the Igbos want to catchup and surpass. They acknowledge Yoruba greatness inadvertently.

Why must Igbos compare themselves to a Yoruba standard while Yorubas continue the track record of many African firsts?

Inferiority Complex!

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Go and eat your favourite hydraulic soup
go and guzzle that shitlike soup called nasala or what ever the fcck you guys call it

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by custainmowole: 2:49pm On May 02, 2021
1. Ibadan international airport terminal(new terminal built 2yrs ago)

2. Anambra international airport terminal

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:49pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
BUT THIS IS IBADAN AIRPORT.... grin grin grin grin grin

THE PRIDE OF THE SOUTHWASTEE LANDS

ARE GOATS NOW A PART OF AIRPORT PERSONNEL?? grin grin grin

Like you said, Ibandan airport built some years back. grin

But it's heartbreaking to see one built in alaigbo with so much paparazzi in the year 2021.

Common!!! Does the image below looks like airport to you? grin.

That storehouse is good for moving goods my good friends. cool

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

With all the IGR and landmass you people claim to have more than all the nation's in sub Saharan Africa, this is what you have to come up with as international airport ; An uncompleted borehole and septic tank

Lord have mercy!
Osun airport terminal building and runway is now herdsmen camp

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Emergingnation(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:

Igboman I feel your pain.

If your grandparents never saw airport in their lifetime, at least you their grandchild now have the achievement of seeing one.

Enjoy the thrill of a latecomer.
Typical loud mouth Afonja grin! Lagos is National heritage, I bet you to deplicate another lagos in SW. grin

Every state in SW , apart from are under development..

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:54pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:
I would rather a standard airport uncompleted than Obiono storehouse you called airport or whatever port you call it. grin

Obiano would never skip testing his multimillionaira runway because of Internet rats. Now it has proven to be solid, work will continue to your ultimate sorrow.

Anambra people no send scratch faced oil soup people, we move!!!!

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:54pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

But it's heartbreaking to see one built in alaigbo with so much paparazzi in the year 2021.

even oshodi bus terminal is more beautiful.and ultra modern than that warehouse for storing cocaine grin they call airport.. New airport with Redsand everywhere..
Cursed red land region grin

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:55pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Obiano would never skip testing his multimillionaira runway because of Internet rats. Now it has proven to be solid, work will continue to your ultimate sorrow.

Proving to be solid according to Anambra miscreants like who believe a warehouse is an airport, bah? grin

I laugh in soweto

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:56pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

you don't send but you have been disturbing and comparing your airports.with ours since the testing of the airport... grin grin have you seen us comparing any infrastructure built here with yours ?

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 2:56pm On May 02, 2021
WHICH LEVELS OGBENI??.....BRING IT ON ....NA TO DEY DERIVE JOY MOCKING PEOPLE THAT ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU....FORGET PLAY PLAY

IGBO SUCCESS DEY PAIN UNA ENTER BONE....AND I WILL SUPPORT DEM AS I DEM FIT..

THE AIRPORT WAS BUILT BY A STATE GOVERNMENT...UNA NO DEY SHAME SEF?? grin grin grin grin

PoloG:
you don't want to let mentiin your tribe ills don't test me

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:56pm On May 02, 2021
custainmowole:

Add still under construction to that Anambra picture, to show the gap.

We talk and do, no mouth action.

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Throwback: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
even oshodi bus terminal is more beautiful.and ultra modern than that warehouse for storing cocaine grin they call airport.. New airport with Redsand everywhere..

Abeg don't mention Oshodi bus terminal.

Our Igbo brothers will copy it as a catchup and come and gloat over it.

Let them continue to rejoice over a cargo airport in year 2021 as though it was year 1921.

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical loud mouth Afonja grin! Lagos is National heritage, I bet you to deplicate another lagos in SW. grin

Every state in SW , apart from are under development..

but we have Lagos.. what do you have over there? Can you name any state that is developed in alaigbo grin grin
And before you start lying, just know I have been to 3 out of the 5 eastern states grin

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:

Don't even go there, it's an insult to even mention that world class infrastructure to that thing called Warehouse '; no class, no taste, no standard, and no quality.

Any gov that tried such nonsense ( called airport) in SW would be curse . :Da

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:59pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
you don't send but you have been disturbing and comparing your airports.with ours since the testing of the airport... grin grin have you seen us comparing any infrastructure built here with yours ?

Your people first invaded the airport testing thread, making fun of ndi Anambra. Some of them said we were late comers to the airport business.

You know how e be na. We give as much as we take. Enjoy the banter, no hard feelings. cool

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
WHICH LEVELS OGBENI??.....BRING IT ON ....NA TO DEY DERIVE JOY MOCKING PEOPLE THAT ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU....FORGET PLAY PLAY

IGBO SUCCESS DEY PAIN UNA ENTER BONE....AND I WILL SUPPORT DEM AS I DEM FIT..

THE AIRPORT WAS BUILT BY A STATE GOVERNMENT...UNA NO DEY SHAME SEF?? grin grin grin grin

which success? grin grin
Get the Bleep out here... online success grin grin
What is special about the warehouse called airport.. and don't state government build infrastructures too ?

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2021
custainmowole:

the new terminal building built by FG in Ibadan look like bakery house, fully funded by Anambra state government without borrowing grin

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:01pm On May 02, 2021
post=101313649:

Osun airport terminal building and runway is now herdsmen camp

What on earth is this for goodness sake?

You mean the islamic Alfa, Aregbesola spent billions for this?

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 3:01pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Your people first invaded the airport testing thread, making fun of ndi Anambra. Some of them said we are late comers to the airport business.

You know how e be na. We give as much as we take. Enjoy the banter, no hard feelings. cool
yeah .. it was after the op started comparing airports..
Yeah no hard feelimgs
Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:03pm On May 02, 2021
Ibadan Airport was built in June, 1982

MMA Lagos was opened in March 1979

THE MMA airport built by the Federal Government ..is "busy" and has developed to accommodate more traffic

The Ibadan airport is an ANIMAL FARM...MEANT FOR GOATS AND CHICKENS... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Air PEACE LANDED AT THE ANAMBRA AIRPORT....

EVEN MAKINDE CANT LAND IN HIS OWN STATE grin grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:04pm On May 02, 2021
NA PAINS BE THIS OHH!!.... grin grin grin grin grin

SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL IBADAN AIRPORT....YOU CAN EVEN SET TRAP FOR BUSHMEAT FOR DIA

PoloG:
which success? grin grin
Get the Bleep out here... online success grin grin
What is special about the warehouse called airport.. and don't state government build infrastructures too ?

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Nightalan: 3:05pm On May 02, 2021
My goodness, you guys are trite, trivial, tiresome and narcissistic villagers.
See the way they are embarrassing themselves and celebrating an Airport in 2021. When you're playing catchup with the rest of the world in civilization, mundane things like an Airport always seem extraordinary. By the time you guys start having clean water to drink, you will still celebrate it with fanfare. grin

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 3:06pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Proving to be solid according to Anambra miscreants like who believe a warehouse is an airport, bah? grin

I laugh in soweto

Illiterates make me laugh. Did Airpeace enter the terminal building? We will discuss the terminal building on the day of commissioning.

We have tested our standard runway with fun fare and swag. Now we are going to finish work and make you so jealous that you shall march down to your brown roof government houses in anger to do the needful.

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Don't even go there, it's an insult to even mention that world class infrastructure to that thing called Warehouse '; no class, no taste, no standard, and no quality.

Any gov that tried such nonsense ( called airport) in SW would be curse . :Da
Demelo this is ruga for Fulani herdsmen built by Aregbsola for the people of Osun just to secure ministerial job grin

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:

MMA Lagos was opened in March 1979

THE MMA airport built by the Federal Government ..is "busy" and has developed to accommodate more traffic

The Ibadan airport is an ANIMAL FARM...MEANT FOR GOATS AND CHICKENS... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Air PEACE LANDED AT THE ANAMBRA AIRPORT....

EVEN MAKINDE CANT LAND IN HIS OWN STATE grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you for proving my point further.
An airport was built over 38 years ago. grin

But can you imagine building this one, (picture below) " Warehouse " and calling it airport?

Like I said earlier it's better used for moving goods between Anambra and Eastern States.

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
WE ARE CELEBRATING A "STATE FUNDED" AIRPORT ...EMPHASIS "STATE"

TELL YOUR AFONJA BROTHERS TO CELEBRATE THE "OSUN VERSION" OF A TERMITE HILL...

MOREOVER SAVE US YOUR WEAK NARRATIVES...YORUBA LAND IS ANTIQUATED.

Nightalan:
My goodness, you guys are trite, trivial, tiresome and narcissistic villagers.
See the way they are embarrassing themselves and celebrating an Airport in 2021. When you're playing catchup with the rest of the world in civilization, mundane things like an Airport always seem extraordinary.

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

This is the MKO Abiola international airport with a length of 3.7klm.

The longest after Lagos airport!

If I were Yorubas I would head straight to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide / Major Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56