Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) (6411 Views)

LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
Nightalan:
grin
My goodness, you guys are trite, trivial, tiresome and narcissistic villagers.
See the way they are embarrassing themselves and celebrating an Airport in 2021. When you're playing catchup with the rest of the world in civilization, mundane things like an Airport always seem extraordinary. grin

grin

That's what developing economies do; Play catch up with the rest of the world. China did it vigorously and can be said to have caught up with others.

Hope your state government is in the train of playing catchup or are they static like zombies.

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
post=101314058:

Demelo this is ruga for Fulani herdsmen built by Aregbsola for the people of Osun just to secure ministerial job grin

Thank God the Gov failed atleast, we won't have to deal with another warehouse/storehouse in the name of airport. grin

Me Demelo? grin cheesy Imao!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
NA PAINS BE THIS OHH!!.... grin grin grin grin grin

SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL IBADAN AIRPORT....YOU CAN EVEN SET TRAP FOR BUSHMEAT FOR DIA

lol.. dingbat

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:10pm On May 02, 2021
THE AIRPORT HAS BEEN ABANDONED FOR "ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND COW REARING PURPOSES"

WHY WILL AN AIRPORT BE NEEDED WHEN ALL THE "IYA NLA" FLY BY NIGHT AND THE TEAMING MEN ARE BASICALLY USED TO BEING TOUTS AND AGBEROS
grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:

Thank you for proving my point further.
An airport was built over 38 years ago. grin

Ibadan Airport was built in June, 1982

But can you imagine building this one, (picture below) " Warehouse " and calling it airport?

Like I said earlier it's better to use for moving goods between Anambra and Eastern States.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
THE AIRPORT HAS BEEN ABANDONED FOR "ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND COW REARING PURPOSES"

WHY WILL AN AIRPORT BE NEEDED WHEN ALL THE "IYA NLA" FLY BY NIGHT AND THE TEAMING MEN ARE BASICALLY USED TO BEING TOUTS AND AGBEROS
grin grin grin grin

No, my friend, that was another Warehouse like the one we now have in Anambra we called " airport ". But thank God people like me won't have to bear the shame of calling a Storehouse an airport. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
Ibadan Airport is strictly for rearing GOATS AND COWS.

PoloG:
lol.. dingbat

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:13pm On May 02, 2021
The joke is really on you....

Ibadan Airport is now an abattoir, where i can buy goats and cows at random...

even bushmeat sure grin grin grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:

No, my friend, that was another Warehouse like the one we now have in Anambra we called " airport ". But thank God people like me won't have to bear the shame of calling a Storehouse an airport. cool grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
The joke is really on you....

Ibadan Airport is now an abattoir, where i can buy goats and cows at random...

even bushmeat sure grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remove the goats roaming about the airport and tell me the different between the airport built over 38years and the one built in this age of advance tech and info? grin

Imao!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Nightalan: 3:17pm On May 02, 2021
Look at the mediocre Airport they are celebrating as if it's an Hadron collider. You guys should stop acting like provincial hayseeds. grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
MKO Abiola international airport in pictures;

First is the sophisticated control Tower

Second is the airport runway with length of 3.7klm, billed to be the longest in Nigeria after Lagos airport that was built with Niger delta oil money.

Thirdly, I don't know what to call this one, maybe this is a part of the airport that's meant for Ruga since Aregbesola is also an Islamic Scholar and Alfa.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:25pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
Ibadan Airport is strictly for rearing GOATS AND COWS.

In the words of Tinubu; Fulanis and Yorubas are one

So Yorubas should allow them to rear their cows in Ibadan airport in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:27pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Remove the goats roaming about the airport and tell me the different between the airport built over 38years and the one built in this age of advance tech and info? grin

Imao!
You're right, this is MKO Abiola international airport with a length of 3.7klm, second to none

Nothing Pantanmi no go see for NIN registration scheme

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're right, this is MKO Abiola international airport with a length of 3.7klm, second to none

Of course I am right because even the indigenous people are already complaining about the Wearhouse called " airport ".

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1388360074490531846?s=19

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
Now you have truly exposed your thinking level ...its really pathetic...so GOATS WEY DEY AIRPORT DEY PAIN YOU. angry angry angry angry

An airport that is 90% complete and is actually being test run...is giving you brain tumor because you hate to see IGBO progress??

YOU shamelessly highlight pictures of "sand dunes" on an airport that is 90% complete...and gloat shamelessly over an airport that has been abandoned due to "Mismanagement and poverty" NOW GOATS AND BUSHMEAT OWN THE AIRPORT

===NA RICH PEOPLE DEY TRAVEL BY AIR NA.... grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO Man will LAND IN LAGOS OR ABUJA ...AND WILL STILL ENTER ANOTHER PLANE TO

IMO
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
EBONYI
ABIA
RIVERS
AKWAIBOM

YORUBA MAN WILL LAND AT LAGOS...

AND DEM BORN AM WELL TO USE FLIGHT GO

OYO
KWARA
EKITI
OSUN
ONDO??

SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU....Go and sleep ...The joke is actually on you... grin grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:

Imao!

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:34pm On May 02, 2021
FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE EARMARKED IBADAN AIRPORT FOR RUGA

ThEGodFaThEr104:

In the words of Tinubu; Fulanis and Yorubas are one

So Yorubas should allow them to rear their cows in Ibadan airport in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
Now you have truly exposed your thinking level ...its really pathetic...so GOATS WEY DEY AIRPORT DEY PAIN YOU. angry angry angry angry

An airport that is 90% complete and is actually being test run...is giving you brain tumor because you hate to see IGBO progress??

YOU shamelessly highlight pictures of "sand dunes" on an airport that is 90% complete...and gloat shamelessly over an airport that has been abandoned due to "Mismanagement and poverty" NOW GOATS AND BUSHMEAT OWN THE AIRPORT

IMO
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
EBONYI
ABIA
RIVERS
AKWAIBOM

OYO
KWARA
EKITI
OSUN
ONDO??

SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU....Go and sleep ...The joke is actually on you... grin grin grin grin grin

More... grin

Even Ananbra1stson the none paid agent on Twitter can confirms my message.

Kikikikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Of course I am right because even the indigenous people are already complaining about the Wearhouse called " airport ".

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1388360074490531846?s=19

You mean this investigation?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2021
Xhuntra:
grin grin

Thunder fire Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu and Azikwe together in their graves, Amin

A thunderous Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:37pm On May 02, 2021
THE WAY THESE AFONJA THINK ...SHOCK YOU?? grin grin grin grin

THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL SUFFERSTICATED THINKING

THE AIRPORT NA====RUGA===ESTATE

ThEGodFaThEr104:

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You are trolling the thread, posting off topic.

Don't make me report you for breaking one of the rules. cool

More...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:40pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

More.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:41pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin........

THIS AFONJA HAS BEEN ABANDONED BY HIS CREW OF SERPENTINE MISFITS...

SO THIS STATEMENT BY SHEHU SANI ...DOESNT STIKE YOU AS CORRECT??

NO WONDER YOUR AIRPORTS ARE ACTUALLY ====RUGARIZED=== grin grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:

More... grin

Even Ananbra1stson the none paid agent on Twitter can confirms my message.

Kikikikikiki grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:

Abandoned? Why won't they abandon the thread having found that the so-called Airport is a Warehouse after all? grin

Say something else, please!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:

So, what has this got to do with the OP? Are you trying to change the topic cos you couldn't defend the mediocrity anymore?

I give up on you, Nna mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:46pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:

IMO
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
EBONYI
ABIA
RIVERS
AKWAIBOM

OYO
KWARA
EKITI
OSUN
ONDO??

Guy, you too much wicked, sorry, your wickedness is too much, oops! Your wicked is very very wicked

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 3:51pm On May 02, 2021
YOU NO REACH .....

GO AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST "SNIFF" MY POST AND REPORT TO THE ADMIN ...THAT LOVES YOU MOST, TO BAN MY ACCOUNT...

LIFE DOESN'T END ON TROLLING IGBOs ONLINE...

GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING A SIMP...SIMP angry angry angry

Factshunter:

So, what has this got to do with the OP? Are you trying to change the topic cos you couldn't defend the mediocrity anymore?

I give up on you, Nna mehn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:51pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Abandoned? Why won't they abandon the thread having found that the so-called Airport is a Warehouse after all? grin

Say something else, please!
Warehouse is better than RUGARIZED AIRPORT where Fulanis rear cows and Bush meats.

E ku irole sir

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:55pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
YOU NO REACH .....

GO AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST "SNIFF" MY POST AND REPORT TO THE ADMIN ...THAT LOVES YOU MOST, TO BAN MY ACCOUNT...

LIFE DOESN'T END ON TROLLING IGBOs ONLINE...

GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING A SIMP...SIMP angry angry angry

I am glad you've resorted to insults having found nothing anymore to prove or defend your Warehouse. grin

I even heard the warehouse cost a whopping sum of $2billion, true or false? grin

I hope you got paid for the embezzlement? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Warehouse is better than RUGARIZED AIRPORT where Fulanis rear cows and Bush meats.

E ku irole sir

Of course, it is but I would rather a rugarized airport uncompleted than a Warehouse called " airport. At least, I will have peace of mind for standing for the truth.

Imao cool

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

I am glad you've resorted to insults having found nothing anymore to prove or defend your Warehouse. grin

I even heard the warehouse cost a whopping sum of $2billion, true or false? grin

I hope you got paid for the embezzlement? cheesy
But your head slamming Alfa and Islamic Scholar in the person of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola spent multi billion dollars to erect a borehole and septic tank , commissioned it, named it chief MKO Abiola international Hellpot!

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
A closer look at $2billion airport ( sorry, warehouse). .. Obiano must be smiling to the bank now. grin

The project he said would cost $2.2billion, and would be solely financed by a Chinese company, Sinoking Enterprises, at no cost to Anambra Government

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/12/07/hope-arises-for-anambra-cargo-airport/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

But your head slamming Alfa and Islamic Scholar in the person of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola spent multi billion dollars to erect a borehole and septic tank , commissioned it, named it chief MKO Abiola international Hellpot!

Which of your imaginary head is slamming? You better face the reality and accept bitter truth than go about talking nonsense and posting off topic.

Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPP Senatorial, House Of Reps Candidates In Zamfara Join APC / Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? / Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.