Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) (6414 Views)

LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
Ngorbungor:

And all of them are claiming Lagos, our common Wealth. We all have a stack in that Lagos, all ethic groups has that right

Let them replicate Alaba in ibadan or Ado Ekiti, or Akure let's see,
If not for Igbos and other ethnic groups Lagos
Would be competing with Ibadan in terms of brown corrugated iron roofs.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by MrMaestro: 7:33pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:
The ultimate question is why must Igbos always seek validation from Yorubas?

Why must every achievement in Igboland (which is mostly a catchup) become a means to compare themselves to Yorubas?

Is it that Yorubas are the standard set by the Igbos to validate their success?

Why don't Igbos compare themselves to Ijaws or Hausa or Benin or Igala or Fulani?

Igbos Ignore all other tribes in Nigeria and come looking for validation with Yorubas. The implied reason is very simple. Yorubas are the standard the Igbos want to catchup and surpass. They acknowledge Yoruba greatness inadvertently.

Why must Igbos compare themselves to a Yoruba standard while Yorubas continue the track record of many African firsts?

Inferiority Complex!
LMAO!! It's as clear as day.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by MrMaestro: 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
Nightalan:
Look at the mediocre Airport they are celebrating as if it's an Hadron collider. You guys should stop acting like provincial hayseeds. grin

Hadron collider LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by nedu666: 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:

The funny thing is the Opon Imo was a novel achievement typical of Yorubas as pace-setters that you will one day catch-up to, which is typical of Igbos accursed to copy-catchup. You will then celebrate it as an achievement when others have moved on to better things for you to catch-up again.

What a sad cycle to celebrate.

Who is still using opon lmo. Wait let me ask kabiru aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 8:10pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

All I can see is premium tears dropping and flowing seamlessly on your tiger-like tribal marks infested cheeks of yours.

Why you dey vex?

I am the person that handed that livestock farm your people called an international airport over to Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria for cattle grazing?

Yes ooo.

Tears for the foolishness of my country man.
It's so sad indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:12pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Yes ooo.

Tears for the foolishness of my country man.
It's so sad indeed. cheesy

I'm very sorry for your sadness

Take heart!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 8:17pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

I'm very sorry for your sadness

Take heart!

Thank you at least I am exposed I know a real airport when I see one not some people calling a Warehouse ( for moving local goods and ugwu) called airport.

Yes o

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Thank you at least I am exposed I know a real airport when I see one not some people calling a Warehouse ( for moving local goods and ugwu) called airport.

Yes o

You're right!

You're exposed and know a real airport abi?

So what do you have to say about this Ibadan airport and the borehole and water tank that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola spent multi billion dollars to erect?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 8:25pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're right!

You're exposed and know a real airport abi?

So what do you have to say about this Ibadan airport and the borehole and water tank that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola spent multi billion dollars to erect?

Dude, the airport you are comparing the 2021 century warehouse with was build over 38years ago?

So, you see now? You are comparing what we build over 38 years ago with Abiono warehouse that was commissioned few days ago? grin

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by MrMaestro: 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Dude, the airport you are comparing the 2021 century warehouse with was build over 38years ago?

So, you see now? You are comparing what we build over 38 years ago with Abiono warehouse that was commissioned few days ago? grin

Lmao
They have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Lmao

You see that you don't have sense!

What about Enugu airport?

The Enugu airport was built in the colonial era as an aerodrome. It was later commissioned as a full-fledged airport on October 22, 1976, by the late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua.

Oya, let's compare it with your Ibadan airport
Picture 1, 2 and 3 is Enugu airport and

The last picture is Ibadan Canteen airport

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You see that you don't have sense!

What about Enugu airport?

The Enugu airport was built in the colonial era as an aerodrome. It was later commissioned as a full-fledged airport on October 22, 1976, by the late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua.

Oya, let's compare it with your Ibadan airport
Picture 1, 2 and 3 is Enugu airport and

The last picture is Ibadan Canteen airport

The same Enugu airport that was build by stella?

Imao!
And for your info, the one and only international airport so far in alaigbo. And for your infor, Ibadan was for local airlines and not international we already have lagos int'nal airport.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Imao!
And for your info, the one and only international airport so far in alaigbo. And for your infor, Ibadan was for local airlines and not international we already have lagos int'nal airport.
OLODO! Lagos international airport was built by federal government and not Lagos govt

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

OLODO! Lagos international airport was built by federal government and not Lagos govt

And Enugu international airport was built by who? grin

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/exposed-stella-oduahs-fraud-enugu-international-airport

You are the OLodo, actually.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:04pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

And Enugu international airport was built by who? grin
Please show us the one built by a southwest governor. Na beg I dey beg?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Please show us the one built by a southwest governor. Na beg I dey beg?

Who's arguing over who built what or not?

Dude, calm down airport ( sorry, Warehouse) is not about competition at least, not when a group of people is celebrating warehouse. cool

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Imao!

Local airport with one flight a week, and the flight is usually the governor when he wants to leave Ibadan.

You guys should please shame small, if something is bad say it's bad and move on, but defending this shame of an airport in Oshogbo is madness and Ibadan airport is not even in the top 15 in terms of passenger traffic Ilorin and Maiduguri are even more viable than Ibadan airport.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:13pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Who's arguing over who built what or not?

Dude, calm down airport ( sorry, Warehouse) is not about competition at least, not when a group of people is celebrating warehouse. cool
Better than an airport that multi billion dollars was budgeted for and at the end the governor erected a borehole and septic tank and called it Chief MKO Abiola airport while Yorubas praised him.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:14pm On May 02, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Local airport with one flight a week, and the flight is usually the governor when he wants to leave Ibadan.

You guys should please shame small, if something is bad say it's bad and move on, but defending this shame of an airport in Oshogbo is madness and Ibadan airport is not even in the top 15 in terms of passenger traffic Ilorin and Maiduguri are even more viable than Ibadan airport.

Below is the stats for the use of each airport.
Use your head breh and stop talking out of emotion.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:16pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Better than an airport that multi billion dollars was budgeted for and at the end the governor erected a borehole and septic tank and called it Chief MKO Abiola airport while Yorubas praised him.

Yeah better, I agree but let's celebrate the new warehouse here, not the airport but what's in the picture below is nothing but a warehouse.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Are you joking or what? Do you think everyone on Nairaland is a kid, please see the passenger traffic of all airport in Nigeria under FAAN, and see were your Ibadan airport is ranked, and you should remain silent forever.

This is 2018, 2019 is not out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Are you joking or what? Do you think everyone on Nairaland is a kid, please see the passenger traffic of all airport in Nigeria under FAAN, and see were your Ibadan airport is ranked, and you should remain silent forever.

War torn Maiduguri and Illorin have more traffic than Ibadan shocked.
Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:26pm On May 02, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You are proving us with old stats, dude. The news was everywhere and the recent one is there on their site. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:27pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Yeah better, I agree but let's celebrate the new warehouse here, not the airport but what's in the picture below is nothing but a warehouse.

If I were you I will cover my head in shame and relocate to Benin republic refugee camp because our one and only ibadan acient town airport has been turned to where Fulanis now rear their Malu unhindered.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:27pm On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

War torn Maiduguri and Illorin have more traffic than Ibadan shocked.

According to? Dude, we are talking international and recent not your old nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

If I were you I will cover my head in shame and relocate to Benin republic refugee camp because our one and only ibadan acient town airport has been turned to where Fulanis now rear their Malu unhindered.

grin

You've lost your defense now and resort to emotional and unnecessary insult.

Imao grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

According to? Dude, we are talking international and recent not your old nonsense.
2018 data brah.

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Check very well and see that your Ibadan can't even compete with Yola, Calabar, Ilorin.
Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Check very well and see that your Ibadan can't even compete with Yola, Calabar, Ilorin, Sokoto, kano

Check what? Exactly?

Maybe your eyes is seeing double.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

grin

You've lost your defense now and resort to emotional and unnecessary insult.

Imao grin
You dont know me, Na you go tire!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Check what? Exactly?

Maybe your eyes is seeing double.

Are you sure you are ok? What is immigration got to do with airport passenger traffic? Oga how many people fly in and out of Ibadan in a month? Check the list out, for your information not up to 6000 people and compare it to Abuja, Lagos, PH and Owerri Airport and stop being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Just Set The Nigerian Government Up? / The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested / Presidency Orders Probe Into Alison-madueke Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.