Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) (6335 Views)

LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Throwback: 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:
A closer look at the world-class 3 in 1 airport (sorry storehouse )built by our able gov. grin

Guy this is Anambra village standard.

You don't give cavemen more than what they deserve.

When an Igboman decides on a Sunday afternoon to gloat over a cargo airport, then you realise the inferiority complex at play and the agony of not having an airport all the while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
post=101313163:
I believe you empty to remember that the owner of Zinox is Igbo man his gadgets are leading indigenous products in Nigeria started before nonsense Opoimo that vanished with Argbosola after his administration ended.
I have never seen or heard of zinox before oga.. na my first time to see am be this for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
Ordinary Anambra cement warehouse called airport person no to rest again... when airport don dey oyo and gun state since ages cool
You mean the nonsense airport in Ibadan that receive one flight in a week grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 2:35pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:

What a shame to always wait for Yorubas to achieve novel feats for you to copy.
While Yorubas set African standards, Igbos are content to wait and copy.

I am ashamed for you.

Continue replying me so I can continue to expose your inferiority with your own words.

Catchup Igbos!
Just negodu! You mean Yorubas set African standard with this borehole and septic tank and call it MKO Abiola international airport?

Even Abiola will be crying profusely in his grave that his name has been bastardized by people he called his own.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:35pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Ikeja Airport of Western Nigeria was built during world war II

grin

You have ran to Ikeja abi? Ibadan no follow again.

You guys should allow us to do our airport shakara in peace abeg. E sweet us die biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:36pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:

The OP is a paid agent for Obiono even though his contract has expired because the gov tenure ends this year.

Take a closer look and shake your head in disgust. Tueer!!

Even the indigenes are complaining about the Storehouse called the airport. grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1388360074490531846?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by iammo(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

You have ran to Ikeja abi? Ibadan no follow again.

You guys should allow us to do our airport shakara in peace abeg. E sweet us die biko.

You moved from Anambra to Enugu.... Now I choked you with Ikeja you are wailing lol

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Throwback: 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
You give a "tablet" in a dilapidated school environment and you call that nonsense being a pacesetter??

the only pacesetting Afonja excel at ARE:

SKULL MINING

GRAVE DESECRATION

RITUAL MURDERS

BACKSTABBING AND MUDSLINGING

USING "MAGUN" TO TIE THEIR WIVES

COWARDICE

AND MORDERN SLAVERY....

STOP HYPERVENTILATING.....YOU PEOPLE ARE PERENNIAL NOISEMAKERS...

My joy is that you will many years later do similar project in Igboland public schools and it will be celebrated as a catch-up achievement to the pace already set by Yorubas.

It is our destiny to be pace setters, it is your destiny to catchup and gloat over playing 2nd fiddle.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:

When an Igboman decides on a Sunday afternoon to gloat over a cargo airport, then you realise the inferiority complex at play and the agony of not having an airport all the while.

grin

, you have another suicide prospect at hand. His relatives should watch him.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
I have never seen or heard of zinox before oga.. na my first time to see am be this for nairaland
That's why I said you are empty, Zinox products are everywhere, their gadgets are used during election since Obasonjo's era

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by SouthEastFacts: 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
Where did you expect people that lives in rickety houses to get money to build airport.

Yoruba land is only developed on NBS statistics and Yoruba media but in real life, you will throw up seeing where they live.

FG data shows that Osun has one if the highest number of vulnerable households in the south but NBS stats says Osun poverty rate amid this pandemic is about 8 percent, meaning only 8 in every 100 persons in Osun is poor.

Do you know the funniest thing, poverty rate in the US pre-covid was about 12 percent.

Trust NBS stats and Yoruba media at your own peril.

We rise.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
post=101313233:

You mean the nonsense airport in Ibadan that receive one flight in a week grin grin
iammo already bursted your lies cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
that thing looks like a cement warehouse.

Ordinary airport person no go hear world again from this inferior tribe.... if them come get rail line or eko Atlantic or BRT kor? Person no go rest be that ni o grin grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
post=101313325:

That's why I said you are empty, Zinox products are everywhere, their gadgets are used during election since Obasonjo's era
never heard it seen any zinox oga

1 Like

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:

You just heard it. Oya use Google.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by esnbrutality: 2:40pm On May 02, 2021
Lamentations of a so called "pacesetter"

who has developed the world with his MOUTH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Throwback:

My joy is that you will many years later do similar project in Igboland public schools and it will be celebrated as a catch-up achievement to the pace already set by Yorubas.

It is our destiny to be pace setters, it is your destiny to catchup and gloat over playing 2nd fiddle.
Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:41pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
THEY EXPORTED "UGWU"....and acquired foreign exchange.

WHAT DID YOU EXPORT??

SKULL MINING AND RITUALISM...

so Pathetic
angry angry angry angry angry

Bia!!

Nna, where is the Ugwu export disappear go sef? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Throwback: 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
post=101313163:
I believe you empty to remember that the owner of Zinox is Igbo man his gadgets are leading indigenous products in Nigeria started before nonsense Opoimo that vanished with Argbosola after his administration ended.

Very soon you will lament that Osun state that pioneered tablet devices for Public Education in the whole of Nigeria, should have bought the tablets from Zinox.

Yes, Zinox is a leader at indigenous Computer products and was heavily supported and patronized by the Government of Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

grin grin grin
hahahaha bro just reason am... common airport where be like dangote cement warehouse, this fool's from erosion land no go let us hear word again.. even the people wey dey criticize the airport na even igbos.. go FB .. bout the idiots to always use everything compare theirselves with yorubas wey dey their own..
Ifwrior attention seeking foolssss grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:43pm On May 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Mugu, the same Eko Atlantic that your miserable people are begging Igbos to come and invest in. How many of your people keyed into Eko Atlantic apart from the chicago drug baron who stole Lagos dry ?
hunting dunks made you soft

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:43pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You just heard it. Oya use Google.
ok
Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Throwback: 2:44pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
Lamentations of a so called "pacesetter"

who has developed the world with his MOUTH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

When you catchup on that score, come and gloat here as usual, and I will be here to remind you it is a catchup achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Factshunter: 2:44pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
hahahaha bro just reason am... common airport where be like dangote cement warehouse, this fool's from erosion land no go let us hear word again.. even the people wey dey criticize the airport na even igbos.. go FB .. bout the idiots to always use everything compare theirselves with yorubas wey dey their own..
Ifwrior attention seeking foolssss grin grin

I want to believe the warehouse or rather, storehouse was built for the purpose of moving goods sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 2:44pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:

With all the IGR and landmass you people claim to have more than all the nation's in sub Saharan Africa, this is what you have to come up with as international airport ; An uncompleted borehole and septic tank

Lord have mercy!

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by custainmowole: 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
This should be the runway of Abiola international airport

I no fit shout

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by PoloG: 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
You give a "tablet" in a dilapidated school environment and you call that nonsense being a pacesetter??

the only pacesetting Afonja excel at ARE:

SKULL MINING

GRAVE DESECRATION

RITUAL MURDERS

BACKSTABBING AND MUDSLINGING

USING "MAGUN" TO TIE THEIR WIVES

COWARDICE

AND MORDERN SLAVERY....

STOP HYPERVENTILATING.....YOU PEOPLE ARE PERENNIAL NOISEMAKERS...

you don't want to let mentiin your tribe ills don't test me

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 2:46pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
hunting dunks made you soft
Go and eat your favourite hydraulic soup

Re: Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:
cool

All this villagers won't let Nairaland rest because they now have a first airport since Independence, Airport that Oyo State has been enjoying since 39 years ago, with another Military Airstrip at Akobo

When will you have standard guage rail line in the whole of Ibo land.... Is it after 30 years you get to copy us and play catch up

Copy you? Did your state build the standard gauge line, or was it the Federal Government that built it?

Even though I hate nonsense chest beating threads, I'm fairly certain the intent of the poster is not to compare who has airports and who hasn't, but that the Osun government squandered billions with nothing to show for it.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGBOLAND Developmental Projects / President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants / Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.