Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession (19608 Views)

How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by favour32(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Honestly no different from your papa, or are you not Nigerian?
You are doing a nice job!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jagaba has spoken God bless the incoming president.
President of where? Maybe Lagos State, A Southern Muslim can never rule The Federal Republic of Nigeria, we learnt from the MKO Abiola saga, Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria, na them them still dey power, “Eko Oni Baje”
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Cnach: 8:23pm On May 02, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Baba we don hear.
My Gotv subscription has expired and I have been watching NTAi since yesterday. Tbh I'm getting depressed. From poor picture quality to wack contents to lies upon lies. God pls deliver me from this nightmare called NTAi
Guy u don suffer o
U are a legend, I cannot try it for 5mins..the lies u go hear go dey u like make u go break ur television. u try o
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Trustedpronet: 8:24pm On May 02, 2021
When the north show you dem colour in 2023...you go change mouth by force.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:25pm On May 02, 2021
Cnach:

Guy u don suffer o
U are a legend, I cannot try it for 5mins..the lies u go hear go dey u like make u go break ur television. u try o
Is it by force to watch tv, turn the television off & listen to Raypower FM radio, or any radio station of his choice, whose fault he can’t pay for ordinary GoTV, poor man’s Dstv.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ayojohn4real: 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
Wetin dey worry me about this so called APC is ..... WE are calling for our FREEDOM , They are calling for WAR

Marriage no be by force nah , we say we no do again this fools are talking about war, Ogbeni Tunubu there will be no where for likes of you to run to if he start oo , we all die here and you politician will down first

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by AmVista: 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
This golf ball-eyed man. You Don sniff coke again abi?
Nigeria can't remain one, we are better apart. 99% of the break-up has already been achieved underground. We will unleash the remaining 1% soon.

Mark this comment
golf ball-eyed man.

chai

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Priwillo: 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
A referrendum is feasible . so shut the Bleep up
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ScamHunter: 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jagaba has spoken God bless the incoming president.
Incompetent rather...Who dash am president? Fulani go work finish im go chop. E go do una like movie
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Stallione(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
shot up u morone Tinubu, we are better because ur benefiting from the stealing. We are not better anytin
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
ayojohn4real:
Wetin dey worry me about this so called APC is ..... WE are calling for our FREEDOM , They are calling for WAR

Marriage no be by force nah , we say we no do again this fools are talking about war, Ogbeni Tunubu there will be no where for likes of you to run to if he start oo , we all die here and you politician will down first
You want him to tell you a lie that Nigeria will break up to deceive you, & massage your misconstrued ego? The truth they say is a dish well served cold, Nigeria will never divide in your lifetime so stop chasing an illusion.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Cnach: 8:33pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Is it by force to watch tv, turn the television off & listen to Raypower FM radio, or any radio station of his choice, whose fault he can’t pay for ordinary GoTV, poor man’s Dstv.
calm down o bro, a man's life is a work of many factors.
Who no go no go know
but Las Las we go dey alright
it won't be long we will belong
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by CocoaOla: 8:34pm On May 02, 2021
When it only favour you and your guns bunch of thieves
Nigerians are suffering and you guys don't even care embarassed
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:34pm On May 02, 2021
Priwillo:
A referrendum is feasible . so shut the Bleep up
Five Coup d Etat by the Military will occur before any pepperendum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by dragunov: 8:35pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/nigeria-better-together-tinubu-urges-agitators-of-secession/

The fo.olish man wants to be president. We have been hearing this statement for decades but all the things happening says otherwise. Let us separate 1st and then see if that statement is actually valid and true. When we see that it is true, we shall have a round table discussion and see howw we can merge again
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:35pm On May 02, 2021
Cnach:

calm down o bro, a man's life is a work of many factors.
Who no go no go know
but Las Las we go dey alright
it won't be long we will belong
Amen, I wish you the Upgrade under 1 Nigeria, no dstv in Oduduwa or Biafra. ANC & South Africa doesn’t recognize them.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by otabaotaba: 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
U will never fulfill this selfish ambition
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by freemanq(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2021
Do u know how many people in Nigeria who are hungry,lack water,electricity, Good road,good school, Good health care. Nigeria has never given any body anything Good.and can never give any body anything Good. Oga ur quest for power and wealth will not work
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by stayclearofme: 8:38pm On May 02, 2021
So installing 2,000 cameras all over Lagos is now a news? Nonsense! 2,000 camera with the population and landmass of Lagos. Yeye people!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by gudugudumeje: 8:40pm On May 02, 2021
Fraudulent man canvasing for the fraud called Nigeria to continue in perpetuity. What a mad talk from a madding crowd..To hell with Tinubu.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Biafravd: 8:44pm On May 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Omo Igbo, when did Yoruba tell you they made up a mind?

Politicians are the ones fueling those pictures you’re seeing on Nairaland..

Don’t dull or you may still remain dull..
alaye why you dey think like biafravd people, support yoruba nation and stop being fulani slave
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by addictiv(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
2000 cameras without a database base to trace people... The operators might as well be watching Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ayojohn4real: 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
in Fela's word I DEY LOOK I DEY LAUGH. just wait and see he go shock you very very soon
buckeyemedia:
You want him to tell you a lie that Nigeria will break up to deceive you, & massage your misconstrued ego? The truth they say is a dish well served cold, Nigeria will never divide in your lifetime so stop chasing an illusion.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:47pm On May 02, 2021
gudugudumeje:
Fraudulent man canvasing for the fraud called Nigeria to continue in perpetuity. What a mad talk from a madding crowd..To hell with Tinubu.
Don’t your parents believe in 1 Nigeria like Tinubu, or they are agitating for Biafra & Oduduwa like their prodigal misinformed pikin?
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Cnach: 8:50pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Amen, I wish you the Upgrade under 1 Nigeria, no dstv in Oduduwa or Biafra. ANC & South Africa doesn’t recognize them.
oh now I get that u are really out of the topic. How sad do u become when people express themselves? U must a real definition of an African man whose joy is sitting on people's freedom of speech even when killing them with bad policies. And how sure are u that I'm a Nigerian? maybe because ur sadness against people who speak up for themselves has narrowed ur thoughts to "everyone in NL is a nigerian" I wish I knew u wasn't a friend I wouldn't have replied anything to u but let me mark ur Monika as I have comprehended how childish u are. babakubenze
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by austinvsb: 8:51pm On May 02, 2021
As a full fledged omoluabi, I oppose the ambitions of this guy to become the president. I truly admired him for years but now he continuously looks like the kind that will sell us out for power.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
ayojohn4real:
in Fela's word I DEY LOOK I DEY LAUGH. just wait and see he go shock you very very soon
I have business to attend to on Tuesday once work resumes, what concerns me with all these jobless miscreants with time on their hands shouting Biafra, or Oduduwa?I am more interested how I can deposit a minimum of a million Naira in my current account this week, I no break the law, no business with EFCC, Nigeria is a very difficult society, survival of the fittest in the iron jungle.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Realguyman1(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/nigeria-better-together-tinubu-urges-agitators-of-secession/
Why do Nigeria useless leaders always like make mentioning of the word "war" whenever they heard the work secession. There is no one telling them to go to war, all the people are saying is that they should just separate this catastrophe called country and let everyone go their separate ways. I use to be a support of one Nigeria and always pray for great things for the country, not until I realized that Nigeria as one is not working and is never going to work. Nigeria as one will not take us anywhere even in a million years to come. And every right thinking person in this country knows that(especially the ones from the southern part).
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by weslay: 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
bro4u:
The same tinubu that said this??

He was still a kid then. He is grown now
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by gudugudumeje: 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubu, the Baba full-regret.. Go sit down, see things and APC fall apart and mere anarchy let loose on him... Weep Tinubu and as your ravening cloud grow strong,.. Weep Buhari, weep APC...
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Ten06(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
Baba I know that out of desperation you will continue to make careless statements.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by UnabashedIPOB: 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubu, could you please tell the citizens of the ZOO why you want them to remain in it? Tell them ONE benefit of citizenship of the ZOO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dress Code In Benue; Ladies Banned From Wearing Trousers! / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.