Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession (19609 Views)

How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by greenguy: 10:30pm On May 02, 2021
Ole!!!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by zoedew: 10:30pm On May 02, 2021
The BAT is roused and flying! What a screech! Position now disclosed. Needful to be done at the polls come 2023! PVC will have the BAT hanging upside down again!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by fineboynl(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2021
nigeria should continue as one only if he jectison the presidency seat to show how serious he is about the country.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by boyjo: 10:50pm On May 02, 2021
Dear Tinubu,
I am sorry but at this point I am no longer an ardent supporter of your vision. I looked forward to you being President one day but you keep supporting the Fulanis that the media are clearly exposing as being violent. That is a no no.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Coronavirus1: 10:56pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This man again..

In just a sentence Sir!!
What do you want from Nigerians??
He want Vote?
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by loswhite(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
This man could be sponsoring secessionist agitation secretly but saying a different thing in the public.

If you know you know
lol you don't know anything empty head
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Idiko1: 11:02pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

The National Leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has called on aggrieved regions clamouring for secession to jettison the idea as the country is better together than separated.

Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State, made the call in his message, at the Special Ramadan Prayer, “Tafsir” Lecture, held at the Lagos House, Marina, on Sunday.

According to him, the war drums some people are beaten will result in the disintegration of the country like Sudan and Iraq.

He further said the country is yet to recover from the effect of the civil war, adding the country can not afford to experience another war.

“For clamouring for war, God will not allow Nigeria to experience war. If we say Nigeria should separate, people should remember what war caused in Sudan and Iraq. Such war does not end on time. We are yet to recover from the civil war.

“We are better together. I have nowhere I am going. Whoever has experienced war in the past will not pray for such. Nigeria will not separate, it’s not acceptable to us. Our prayer is for prosperity and more wealth for the country,” he said.

Tinubu also praised Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his Deputy, Dr Obafemi Hamzat for their achievements in the state.

He expressed satisfaction with their performances, saying that the state has witnessed massive developments since the administration came on board.

Meanwhile, Sanwo-Olu, in his message, promised to fulfil his campaign promises and deliver dividends of democracy to residents.

He said the state government has concluded plans to install 2,000 cameras across the state for security surveillance.

“We are going to install 2000 cameras in the whole state. We will stop at nothing at ensuring dividends of democracy,” he stated.

Sanwo-Olu assured the Islamic clerics that the proposed new Last Mile Buses, which his administration would unveil this month (May) would tackle the menace of commercial motorcyclist operators, popularly called “Okada” riders.

Speaking further on security, Sanwo-Olu said more funds would be deployed into the Security Trust Fund to empower police and other security operatives, while technology would be deployed around Lagos.

Also, expressing the same view, the National Missioner, Ansaru-deen Society of Nigeria, Sheikh Ahmad Raman called on those clamouring for secession to have a rethink.

While acknowledging the fact that the rate of insecurity is on the increase, said with constant prayers, change of thoughts and characters by Nigerians, the country would come out victorious.

“Today is hard times, these are uncertain times. This is the time men are supposed to be separated from boys. This is the time that regions need to think out of the box.

“We are insecure, we are unsure, there is hunger, there is anger and confusion in the land. This is the time we need divine intervention. If we gather and pray till 2023, Allah will not listen to us till we do some things,” he said.

Raman added: “This is the time action is required backed by deep thoughts for today and our tomorrow. We have often blamed leaders but we have to choose the kind of leaders we deserve. Everywhere is unsafe even the police station is not safe. We need to rejig.

“For those clamouring for division in Nigeria, maybe you should have a rethink. Ask yourself; where will this clamour for so-called independence lead us? We should reinvent this country. Nigeria will be great again.”

Also, Sheikh Muyideen Ajani Bello ( Oniwasi Agbaye) called for more prayers, saying what Nigeria is facing is a result of sins in the country. He called for unity among Yoruba leaders to support the aspirations of Tinubu to become the President of the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/nigeria-better-together-tinubu-urges-agitators-of-secession/

Only dumbass fool and probably thick skull Nigerian thinks the clamor for secession equals to war. When the so-called founding fathers of Nigeria clamored for independence, they did not call for war with British. The shithole called Nigeria has been together for more than 60 years and showed no progress. It is a display of selfishness and idiocy for a goon such as Tinubu declare he has no place to go if Nigeria breaks up. A person wonders what shall be the usefulness of Republic of Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by NikAustine: 11:06pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What of us Sheikhs from the Creeks that own the oil & gas used to develop Biafra & Oduduwa? You people will die of poverty, cocoa cannot sustain western Nigeria, coal cannot sustain Biafra, Lagos Colony before joined to Southern Nigeria in 1906 by Lord Lugard was an independent colony, Oduduwa & Biafra have nothing but empty rhetoric talk by misinformed children.
Shutup.. you're not from the delta and if you're one...then I'm pretty sure you were adopted or something.
People like you aren't from the delta..or maybe you think Edo north (Auchi) is part of the delta..
Then youre mistaking.

If you're even from the delta you will know that igbo( BIAFRA) are part of the delta.. We have the anioma in delta state..we have the Oyigbo in Rivers State and there are indigenous Igbos in other delta states so I'm pretty sure those ones are willing to share their oil with their kit and kin in the East
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Unscrupulus101(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2021
my wishes 4 Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Unscrupulus101(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2021
Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand. 7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. 8 May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. 9 May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. 10 May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven[a] from their ruined homes. 11 May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor. 12 May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children. 13 May his descendants be cut off, their names blotted out from the next generation. 14 May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord; may the sin of his mother never be blotted out. 15 May their sins always remain before the Lord, that he may blot out their name from the earth.
16 For he never thought of doing a kindness, but hounded to death the poor and the needy and the brokenhearted. 17 He loved to pronounce a curse— may it come back on him. He found no pleasure in blessing— may it be far from him. 18 He wore cursing as his garment; it entered into his body like water, into his bones like oil. 19 May it be like a cloak wrapped about him, like a belt tied forever around him. 20 May this be the Lord’s payment to my accusers, to those who speak evil of me.
21 But you, Sovereign Lord, help me for your name’s sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me. 22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. 23 I fade away like an evening shadow; I am shaken off like a locust. 24 My knees give way from fasting; my body is thin and gaunt. 25 I am an object of scorn to my accusers; when they see me, they shake their heads.
26 Help me, Lord my God; save me according to your unfailing love. 27 Let them know that it is your hand, that you, Lord, have done it. 28 While they curse, may you bless; may those who attack me be put to shame, but may your servant rejoice. My wishes 4 Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by amuwo1980: 12:21am On May 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jagaba has spoken God bless the incoming president.
To be sincere I will love to tackle u physically
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Yeahmehn: 1:13am On May 03, 2021
Believe Nigerian politicians at your peril
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by rummmy: 3:44am On May 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jagaba has spoken God bless the incoming president.
president of your town union I guess.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ddeola: 5:27am On May 03, 2021
He's only hoping to put Nigeria in his pockets like he did to Lagos state. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ProfAmaben(m): 5:38am On May 03, 2021
Bola cocaine, even if you win, you cannot rule Nigeria. No elections in Nigeria come 2023. The zoo would have been destroyed.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by kraftysprouts: 5:52am On May 03, 2021
Of course so he will continue to rip off the nation
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by kraftysprouts: 5:53am On May 03, 2021
War in Iraq was America's doing
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by osejie17(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2021
studM:

Where r u base?
Edo state
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Ouchbabe(f): 7:15am On May 03, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Guy, those NTA people dull ehnn; ba contents, they can repeat the same programme for months. What a waste of airtime.
You just nailed it, watching NTAi is a total waste of time
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Calitoscassius(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2021
Ofcourse, he would want Nigeria to stay because it favours him and his crooked families. He sure is afraid of what would happen to his bullion vans and the billions he has stolen from Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Calitoscassius(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2021
The same old thieving fool using the same old rethorics. I hope many nigerians have woken up to this political liars.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by DedeNkem: 11:39am On May 03, 2021
Tinubu wants the status quo because he is desperate to become President! This crook is only after his own interests!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by benzion72(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2021
Enough is enough Nigeria is a ruse. After the war there will be peace. American fought war of Independence, they fought civil war between the North and the South. United Kingdom of England, Ireland and Scotland have fought severally to determine their destinies. So the beneficiary from this fraud called Nigeria will not let go. Why did Britain amalgamate different people culture and religion while France allowed Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast. Enough is enough
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Mulisanana: 2:47pm On May 03, 2021
A report issued by the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated that the United States banned travellers from the European Union on March 13, 2020. It was too late to prevent widespread community transmission in New York City. CDC researchers analyzed the genetic code of virus samples collected from three dozen infected New Yorkers in early March and found that most early coronavirus cases can be traced back to Europe. This also confirms what many researchers have said: by implementing mitigation measures such as travel bans, suspensions and suspension orders, New York City has begun to spread the community widely.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by veraiyke(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2021
Idiot
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by themanderon: 12:22am On May 04, 2021
You know all these yet you and your likes have stolen the collective wealth of even the future unborn generations. If rogues like you had ever thought of making this nation an Eldorado no one will be talking about succession. People want to run cos they see no future in this nation with kleptos like you still hanging around.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Edd76: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
*God shall disgrace you a killer and election rigger*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / Fayose In Fresh Trouble For Alleged Diversion Of N8.877bn Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.