Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession (19598 Views)

How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
Cnach:

oh now I get that u are really out of the topic. How sad do u become when people express themselves? U must a real definition of an African man whose joy is sitting on people's freedom of speech even when killing them with bad policies. And how sure are u that I'm a Nigerian? maybe because ur sadness against people who speak up for themselves has narrowed ur thoughts to "everyone in NL is a nigerian" I wish I knew u wasn't a friend I wouldn't have replied anything to u but let me mark ur Monika as I have comprehended how childish u are. babakubenze
You are not Nigerian but you have the audacity to criticize Bola Tinubu & our internal affairs, what concerns you? Will I go on a thread and be criticizing whoever the President of Ghana is, their ex Governors or politicians?, or a Boris Johnson, or Joe Biden? What concerns me with their Nations internal issues that have nothing to do with me? Nigerians made bad policies & decisions for themselves, & you want me to blame Bola Tinubu?
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by saintrow1: 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
You will die soon and it shall never be better for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Stallione(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
This golf ball-eyed man. You Don sniff coke again abi?
Nigeria can't remain one, we are better apart. 99% of the break-up has already been achieved underground. We will unleash the remaining 1% soon.

Mark this comment
The man is high on something bigger than his empty brain.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This man again..

In just a sentence Sir!!
What do you want from Nigerians??

He is a Clueless human being... All these useless talks just because he is desperate for power.

Restructure they refused and he is still talking about one Nigeria.. This is a pointer to how Clueless he will be if he ever becomes the CEO of Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
President of where? Maybe Lagos State, A Southern Muslim can never rule The Federal Republic of Nigeria, we learnt from the MKO Abiola saga, Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria, na them them still dey power, “Eko Oni Baje”

Osinbajo it is.

If we all start the online campaign for osinbajo... They will. Have no choice but to allow him.

Osinbajo is the only Leader who believes in Economic restructuring..

Let's start the frenzy..its not too early.

#Osinbajo/kwankwaso2023

We can make it happen.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ShadowCracker(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What of us Sheikhs from the Creeks that own the oil & gas used to develop Biafra & Oduduwa? You people will die of poverty, cocoa cannot sustain western Nigeria, coal cannot sustain Biafra, Lagos Colony before joined to Southern Nigeria in 1906 by Lord Lugard was an independent colony, Oduduwa & Biafra have nothing but empty rhetoric talk by misinformed children.
See am dumb creeksman.

Why do you care if cocoa would substain Oduduwa nation or not, you are not Yoruba, you are not relevant in Yorubaland yet you can't stop poking your dirty nose in Yoruba matters.

I am from Epe, Lagos.
Let me just give you heads up, Yesterday in Ikorodu a meeting was held to discuss the upcoming Yoruba nation rally in Lagos.

It will be a 7-day non-stop rally after ramadan, since you claim to be a i too know about we "Omo kaaro Ojire" in Lagos, I would expect you to prevent the rally from holding else you be bunkum.

We Yorubas are leaving NIjeRiyA, good luck preventing us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Ouchbabe(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go & pay for your gotv Subscription or you want President Buhari & The Federal Government to come & pay it for you?
The person you mentioned should concentrate on looking for solutions to the insecurity that is ravaging the whole country. My Gotv subscription is not his problem. His plate is overfull already
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Cnach: 9:08pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You are not Nigerian but you have the audacity to criticize Bola Tinubu & our internal affairs, what concerns you? Will I go on a thread and be criticizing whoever the President of Ghana is, their ex Governors or politicians?, or a Boris Johnson, or Joe Biden? What concerns me with their Nations internal issues that have nothing to do with me? Nigerians made bad policies & decisions for themselves, & you want me to blame Bola Tinubu?
do well to highlight an insult to the Bola Tinubu accredited to me.
I'm waiting
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 9:10pm On May 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

See am dumb creeksman.

Why do you care if cocoa would substain Oduduwa nation or not, you are not Yoruba, you are not relevant in Yorubaland yet you can't stop poking your dirty nose in Yoruba matters.

I am from Epe, Lagos.
Let me just give you heads up, Yesterday in Ikorodu a meeting was held to discuss the upcoming Yoruba nation rally in Lagos.

It will be a 7-day non-stop rally after ramadan,
since you claim to be a i too know about we "Omo kaaro Ojire" in Lagos, I would expect you to prevent the rally from holding else you be bunkum.

We Yorubas are leaving NIjeRiyA, good luck preventing us.
You should have said pdp rally, Epe Joker maybe you used ferry boat from Ajah to Ikorodu for the political meeting? Confused “Omo Eko”. Sanwo-Olu & The Commissioner of Police will be waiting for you, time for campaigning hasn’t begun.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Ouchbabe(f): 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
Cnach:

Guy u don suffer o
U are a legend, I cannot try it for 5mins..the lies u go hear go dey u like make u go break ur television. u try o
I dey tell you.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ivieeseosa: 9:17pm On May 02, 2021
That was how he sold the current problems, Buhari to us
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 9:21pm On May 02, 2021
ivieeseosa:
That was how he sold the current problems, Buhari to us
Ok no blame to the Governor of your state that you voted for? It is Buhari one Hausa man that caused all the problems of your misery in this democratic dispensation? Keep deceiving yourself for your own failures, it is always easier to shift the buck, how many people or job opportunities has your state & Local Government employed or created for you based on their comparative advantages before you look @ the Federal Government in Abuja?
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ShadowCracker(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You should have said pdp rally, Epe Joker maybe you used ferry boat from Ajah to Ikorodu for the political meeting? Confused “Omo Eko”.
Everything is politics to you south south bunkums, that is why your region is the most under-developed in whole nation despite all the oil.

I repeat since you said Lagos is not part of Oduduwa, I won't expect the Yoruba nation rally to hold in Lagos.
Failure to prevent the rally from holding then you would be a Bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Valkrie: 9:27pm On May 02, 2021
The dream of the bagga and traitor of been a president is gradually slipping away and becoming an illusion and he is mustering his last remaining bloody energy to salvage it...People like Tinubu would go down in history as one of the people who out of greed sold his people out for a plate of porridge
..!!

As a drug dealer he got no conscience, as long as he makes his money he care less on what happen to the people...His stupid wife still living in the grandeur illusion is fighting hard to be first lady and even going as far as throwing caution to the wind amd attacking Smart Adeyemì on the floor of the house when smart was making a contribution on the floor of the house as regard the insecurity in the country...If this kind of people or person like the wife of Tinubu and Tinubu himself is allowed to lead the people then its game end for the people...!!

So sad we have such bandits representing and trying to lead the people...!!!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by studM(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
osejie17:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, I wrote on
dis forum that I lost my dad last week Saturday.
with the help of God, friends and family. we did d
burial yesterday. I won't lie to u, am still hurt, knowing
dat he died when he was about to start reaping the
fruit of his labour. please friends I want to ask for
ur assistance. I'm the first born and I graduated
2019. ever since I have not been able to get a job.
and I have four siblings and my mum to take care
of now. pls am begging. don't know where to turn
to. I'm looking unto God and my friends here to
assist me in anyways.

Where r u base?
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:31pm On May 02, 2021
@Topic,

Just carve out Igboland for us. The rest of Nigeria can remain one.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by OyinO: 9:33pm On May 02, 2021
Another proof that there is no positive reason to believe in a "One Nigeria" mantra and balderdash.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 02, 2021
Because he wan rule Nigeria. Fa fa fa foul!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
This acient man again
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Elliotwaveforec: 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
Together ko, forgether ni!
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Elliotwaveforec: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Baba we don hear.
My Gotv subscription has expired and I have been watching NTAi since yesterday. Tbh I'm getting depressed. From poor picture quality to wack contents to lies upon lies. God pls deliver me from this nightmare called NTAi

Guy, those NTA people dull ehnn; ba contents, they can repeat the same programme for months. What a waste of airtime.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by UnknownGunMan: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for you, those who fail to plan for their future only have themselves to blame, you better try & make some money to at least buy a plot of land by 2025, Useless Failure.

If you get mind, drop your number in my mail. Just your number alone, I will find you and have you say that to my face, at least I will give you an opportunity to try. Fulani slave
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by UnknownGunMan: 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
Stallione:
The man is high on something bigger than his empty brain.

I swear boss grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by TruthinAction: 9:50pm On May 02, 2021
Why won't he say so when he is enjoying looted money. He needs to visit a psychiatrist. Or he doesn't read newspaper on a daily basis.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Simbrixton(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Everything is politics to you south south bunkums, that is why your region is the most under-developed in whole nation despite all the oil.

I repeat since you said Lagos is not part of Oduduwa, I won't expect the Yoruba nation rally to hold in Lagos.
Failure to prevent the rally from holding then you would be a Bunkum.
eko onibaje ile yoruba oni baje
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by israelmao(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2021
All the long story for selfish ambition.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ShadowCracker(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2021
Simbrixton:
eko onibaje ile yoruba oni baje
Ashe, Odua a gbe wa o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by blackmaine: 10:13pm On May 02, 2021
I think Tinubu is high , don't allow anybody to be using civil war per say to clamour for one Nigeria, if the country needs to be divided it's our country , we are not talking about war, not every country got their freedom through war, there is a better approach , give referrandom to each ethnic group clamouring for secession that's all, you think the youths haven't wise up? Yes we are. Gone are those days you would just come up with some trashy statements we would listen to you, fix the country no way, education zero, heath zero, power sector zero, infrastructure zero , all these political class God would judge you..Abeg our fellow youths don't listen to this fool, when the herders were maltreating the SW where did you see him, he's so selfish
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 10:16pm On May 02, 2021
UnknownGunMan:

If you get mind, drop your number in my mail. Just your number alone, I will find you and have you say that to my face, at least I will give you an opportunity to try. Fulani slave
Empty Barrel didn’t your parents tell you not to throw stones in the dark, you never know who it may hit.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Kfed4ril(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2021
Biafravd:
Tinubu the bastard and a traitor, you bastard can stay with your masters bcuz yoruba people have made up their minds to leave this fvcking shithole, on yoruba nation we stand and even 100s tinubus cant stop it
God bless yoruba nation

You want Yoruba nation but you’re against Biafra. Thunder fire you
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by temielects(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2021
Some Nigerians beating the drum of war and those that want the country to separate just don't really know what they to pray for, instead of us to fight against greediness and selfishness in the country we are busy agitating as if we are going to import leaders to rule the aspiring countries..I pity us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman / Atiku Has Taken Over Adamawa PDP, Member Writes Makarfi / EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.