Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard (6083 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by kingbee90: 5:19pm On May 03, 2021
that year, I was fresh outta youth service and since I served in a state far from my state of origin, I had already developed an independent mindset so I left my family house to rent a self-contained apartment in the same city while job hunting.
I am 5.9 ft tall(almost 6 ft), good looking, my sense of humor was just average because I went through some betrayals and tough times as a teenager while growing up so life taught me to always be serious therefore I'm always putting up a serious facial appearance.
So in my new neighborhood, @ first I started going after the local hood girls because me I like fvck gann. I was having a handful of them then it now got to a point that I started realizing that I was speaking the little change I had on cartons of income, creates of eggs, recharging their phones, their transport fares & their small-scale pocket money. Connections, Dem no dey give me, profitable discussions, zero. Na only to come my house come chop den after i shift pant.
I had a deep thought about it one midnight and I said to my self NO! the game must change.

To be continued.....
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by AmancalledGod: 6:24pm On May 03, 2021
kingbee90:
that year, I was fresh outta youth service and since I served in a state far from my state of origin, I had already developed an independent mindset so I left my family house to rent a self-contained apartment in the same city while job hunting.
I am 5.9 ft tall(almost 6 ft), good looking, my sense of humor was just average because I went through some betrayals and tough times as a teenager while growing up so life taught me to always be serious therefore I'm always putting up a serious facial appearance.
So in my new neighborhood, @ first I started going after the local hood girls because me I like fvck gann. I was having a handful of them then it now got to a point that I started realizing that I was speaking the little change I had on cartons of income, creates of eggs, recharging their phones, their transport fares & their small-scale pocket money. Connections, Dem no dey give me, profitable discussions, zero. Na only to come my house come chop den after i shift pant.
I had a deep thought about it one midnight and I said to my self NO! the game must change.

To be continued.....

Oga if you know finish this your story?
I go open another case for your head
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by kingbee90: 6:25pm On May 03, 2021
My friend/roommate in my NYSC corper's lodge back then relocated to Benin republic for his master's degree program immediately after our POP in 2012 & I was still keeping in touch. So during one of our conversations, he told me his uncle he was staying with over there was into importation of GRADE A US/UK used designer clothes/accessories. so after transferring N32,700 to him, the number of designer shirts/pants/jeans/foot wears & cologne he sent to me were so much that I started giving out some to my relatives and friends.
Now my wardrobe game had upgraded & it really increased my confidence level but I needed to upgrade my mindset & the class of chicks in my life. Omó I begin start to dey give all my area FWBs attitude oh. I stopped taking their calls & they too started withdrawing one after the other.
I started going out more often(my appearance & smell was like that of a senator's son) to classy hangout spots, classy football viewing centres, I changed my church to HOUSE ON THE ROCK(classy chicks full this church die).
There was this classy carwash/lounge where they wash cars for N3,000 & where a bottle of Heineken cost N1,000. I would go to the lounge, buy a bottle of beer(at times a bottle of water) while looking out for babes who are chilling in the same lounge waiting for their cars to be washed. I would confidently join them at their table and strike a conversation with them. I was never intimidated by their appearance or their cars. I didn't give a damn if i got rejected. I got enough babes there & it was on the same spot I met a particular babe who connected me to my first post-nysc job.
The Bottom line is no man should be intimidated by any woman's look, class or financial status because God created them to be under our care. No matter how a lady fine or get money reach, las las she go still kneel before a man to suck preek or bend over before a man to receive doggy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by neyohh: 6:37pm On May 03, 2021
duduade:

You mind am

All these small small IQed boys roaming the streets of Nairaland nowadays

Not being great with women doesn't mean you have a low iq.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by mascot345: 7:25pm On May 03, 2021
Most beautiful girls like lies and fake life style.

Then u should be able to spend little cash too.

I have dated beautiful girls... U must know how to talk and crack jokes. Then try get sweet mouth too. Dress well. Carve your beards. Be neat always.

I am currently dating two beautiful girls.
One is a super model.. Well to do. With 30k Instagram followers.

The other is studying pharmacy.
She is just 22.

I told the two of them that I will marry them. So now they don't demand much.

It's just a game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by paulos8: 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
kingbee90:

Alright!!
The female folks respect & crave for men with the following attributes:
(1). Money
(2). Confidence
(3). Good looks
(4). Good sense of humor
(5). Good dress sense
(6). A very good fvcker in bed.
Now it is very very rare to find a man who possess all the qualities mentioned above because God created man not to be perfect. But if a man can master at least 3 of them, he can lay any woman of his choice.
In this Ashewo game, we all know money is very important but I have seen some rich dudes who tremble when they see a gorgeous lady they like. So asides money, the key item here is CONFIDENCE.

To be continued........
damn! what if person nor get any of these 6.
I will kill myself
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2021
habitkiller:
Now this is my personality,I'm calm,but not gentle (got a rugged version of me) people say I'm handsome, height is good,speak fluent English... and they also say I have a good dress sense,but the issue is all the ladies I date are below standard,I'm the ass type and fair lover,neat as well... but I don't date beautiful girls that are up to my standard, if I date a girl I hear things like where did you get her from....
And the type I truly feel I can be kool with,I don't even talk to them. I feel maybe because I'm not driving currently.

You don't have any problem. From what you've said, you are dating people that you like and comfortable with. If you continue that way, you will end up marrying a girl that will cooperate well with you and have peace of mind - Very Important In Marriage.

Your spirit nor dey gree with those complex high standard gels.

Listen to your spirit and you'll avoid stress in this life.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by habitkiller: 9:22pm On May 03, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

You don't have any problem. From what you've said, you are dating people that you like and comfortable with. If you continue that way, you will end up marrying a girl that will cooperate well with you and have peace of mind - Very Important In Marriage.

Your spirit nor dey gree with those complex high standard gels.

Listen to your spirit and you'll avoid stress in this life.

I get your point
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by EmmySparky(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2021
YoungLionken:
I would rather stay with my monkey, who's submissive and respectful, with a laudable character. Than waste my time with a so-called angel face with no manners, hot tempered and disrespectfully intolerant!

Beautiful girls always think they're doing you a favor when in a relationship with you. Little or no wonder you see men going for the average or ugly ones for marriage.

I noticed that majority of the runz gals in our society today,are extremely beautiful, yet no man to pay their bride price...
my guy you are so on point...confidence is the key I tell people this always...
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2021
duduade:

You mind am

All these small small IQed boys roaming the streets of Nairaland nowadays
Lol old noisemaker
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 03, 2021
habitkiller:
Now this is my personality,I'm calm,but not gentle (got a rugged version of me) people say I'm handsome, height is good,speak fluent English... and they also say I have a good dress sense,but the issue is all the ladies I date are below standard,I'm the ass type and fair lover,neat as well... but I don't date beautiful girls that are up to my standard, if I date a girl I hear things like where did you get her from....
And the type I truly feel I can be kool with,I don't even talk to them. I feel maybe because I'm not driving currently.
Guy where you based abeg this is the story of my life
Everything

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by habitkiller: 10:54pm On May 03, 2021
Ifeelnumb:

Guy where you based abeg this is the story of my life
Everything

Share yours pls
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by charlie34: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2021
They also like spending time with people who look like they can be compatible mates for them. So, if you are new to Europe, it might be a good idea for you to spend some time. Find more interesting information about datinging Europe on a budget here.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
OP, you attract your type so shattap
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by TOMSY(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
mascot345:
Most beautiful girls like lies and fake life style.

Then u should be able to spend little cash too.

I have dated beautiful girls... U must know how to talk and crack jokes. Then try get sweet mouth too. Dress well. Carve your beards. Be neat always.

I am currently dating two beautiful girls.
One is a super model.. Well to do. With 30k Instagram followers.

The other is studying pharmacy.
She is just 22.

I told the two of them that I will marry them. So now they don't demand much.

It's just a game.

A "Super model" with 30k Instagram followers. Lmaooooo.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by habitkiller: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2021
See how i was able to transform and to begin dating classy women...

https://www.nairaland.com/6767289/why-keep-dating-people-below
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by Ablemax(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2021
habitkiller:

At least I can dash out 100k

Abeg dash me small from the 100k make I take buy text books......for school
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2021
kingbee90:
You gotta up your game bro. When I was still a bachelor, na fine babes with rides dey always come visit me for my one room self-contained apartment sotey my landlady come dey accuse me of using jazz on them because that year I was broke as furck.
No be jazz before? Abi how? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use A Girl For Ritual (graphic Video) / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.