Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (41161 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by thelish(f): 10:39am On May 03, 2021
Happy birthday Jenny
Happy birthday to me too.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:39am On May 03, 2021
meobizy:
42. She’s off the market. Nobody is looking for oldies anymore. She should watch for gold diggers. Any man 40 and under is either looking for a roll in the hay (which I know she’ll suck at) or diving into her finances.

Chill, she's just celebrating her birthday. Be happy for her, or ignore. I don't think she needs anyone's approval to be on or off 'the market'. Last time I checked, she wasn't a commodity being displayed in the market waiting desperately to be bought.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by okadoo: 10:41am On May 03, 2021
Genevieve! I’m coming.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:52am On May 03, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Urgly angry

Unfortunately, no one asked for your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by booblacain(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2021
seunaj:
Their is no dignity in remaining single for life. As much as I adore her, I want to see her get married soon even if it's a lowkey wedding. Marriage is a responsibility, irresponsible folks just can't afford it. Happy birthday crush, llnp

so you mean Jesus Christ was irresponsible, he never got married?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by sylve11: 10:59am On May 03, 2021
TheZebra:
If my tongue enter this milf yansh ehn, na chainsaw them go use cut am comot

Yuck! embarassed cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by sylve11: 11:03am On May 03, 2021
IYANGBALI:
This babe no go sweet like before again, her ringtones go don dey go down like those of Bimiafashion

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2021
Happy birthday, I'm happy for you, but i will be more if you had married
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ImaIma1(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2021
Madam hardly does those fancy photo shoots. I just lav her simplicity.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by HajiaNotu: 11:44am On May 03, 2021
Chai!! See beauty...
42 looking 24..

Happy birthday my super duper beautiful and ageless Queen..
My love for you is beyond words cool

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by OhiOfIhima: 11:55am On May 03, 2021
The way I take like this lady eeh, Only God know! Happy birthday dearie, I won't mind d age Gap oo.. My best Nollywood Star, after she is Fathiah Balogun. God bless you guys for me..

Go and watch "Unfinishing Business" The man wey call us children n Genny. The movie is epic then.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by sunnydike1(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2021
my love for this babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Pepecushy(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2021
she fine my foot make Una see fine babe here

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by isahsalee: 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
Haba, I don't understand these ladies anymore, every year 40+ when will they enter 50+?. As I can remember, I started seeing these ladies on screen far back 26 years ago and while majority of them ( aunty Kate, Ini edo, Shan George, Omotola, Stella, Ibinabor,
Regina etc) were already in their or close to 30 years old then. The local man is continue.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
Ya, Gene maturity is above her age, she is priceless, Omotola is cool too and her maturity also defines her age, nothing bad about that.

Gene maturity is on par with the likes of Nkem Owoh. That's not something u easily find from a lady in her early 40's therefore it shouldn't be use as a yardstick to measure others maturity
in all ramifications of ur long epistle, Gene is better than her right shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by blueivy8: 1:33pm On May 03, 2021
Happy birthday to her with her stunning beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
abegi, they are both fine and I can't say who is finer
Omotola is an enchantress, Genevieve also.
both physically, spiritually and maturity... Genevieve is miles ahead of her... people speak for her she don't speak for herself, ( Self appraise ) as the other one always do on social networks

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2021
post=101333427:

Pls GROW UP .........fast!
tongue embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by richmond500: 1:38pm On May 03, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
both physically, spiritually and maturity... Genevieve is miles ahead of her... people speak for her she don't speak for herself, ( Self appraise ) as the other one always do on social networks
that sounds more like Buhari, people speak for him and when he wants to speak, he just read script for the damn country grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by richboy7(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2021
seunaj:
Their is no dignity in remaining single for life. As much as I adore her, I want to see her get married soon even if it's a lowkey wedding. Marriage is a responsibility, irresponsible folks just can't afford it. Happy birthday crush, llnp
It's her choice no be by force.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Burruchaga71(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2021
Happy birthday Achara ugo Nwanyi Oma...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by sylve11: 2:52pm On May 03, 2021
Starzo:

chai

E shock you? grin cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
joyousever:
Haba! Isn't that too harsh for your fellow woman? If 42 is off the market, what have you got to say about Rita Dominic, who's 45 and still counting and engaged to be married soon? It's common knowledge that age isn't a factor to marriage, one can marry at anytime the right person/ time comes calling.

Fellow woman? Hehehe...That's a man you're quoting.

Even if she's "off the market" like he claims, so what? Has her heart stopped beating? Most of these angry folks can never, and will never achieve an eighth of what Genevieve has achieved in her lifetime. Even if she doesn't marry, so what? What obsession do Nigerians have with people's marital status?

Judging by the personalities I see on Nairaland, and the misogynistic topics that spring up everyday, if these are the calibre of men she has to pick from, I'm not surprised she's comfortable being single.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
that sounds more like Buhari, people speak for him and when he wants to speak, he just read script for the damn country grin
please I plead you with God , don't remind me of that lifeless clown
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 03, 2021
Indispensable85:
Menopause is so close now. Please get married. Happy birthday!
She's already a mother of a grown daughter, so she has no menopause demons chasing her.

Secondly, marrying to escape menopause is never a good enough reason to marry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Powerfly(f): 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
seunaj:

what about all the irresponsible married men and women still frolicking about with younger ones? how come they still manage to be irresponsible even while being married?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Bahamas95(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
Genevieve Nnaji, Stephanie Okereke, and Grace Amah made me fall in love with Nollywood that year......My three crushes.

HBD Genevieve, forever beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by lascos912(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2021
Wow my kpekus
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
Cakhama:

She's already a mother of a grown daughter, so she has no menopause demons chasing her.

Secondly, marrying to escape menopause is never a good enough reason to marry.

One daughter gotten out of wedlock as a teenager isn't good enough. Let her get pregnant again even though she doesn't want to be under any man. She dey fvck since na...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Chochovini: 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
DSC7:
Happy bday Queen......

@42 she still fine pass many young girls of nowadays.....

Fine pass Sapphiere sef....
. Ha, you no dey fear abi? My hand no dey o.... Okay, wait make Sapphiere catch you.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
Indispensable85:

One daughter gotten out of wedlock as a teenager isn't good enough.
Good enough for who exactly?

Indispensable85:

Let her get pregnant again even though she doesn't want to be under any man. She dey fvck since na...
It's not for us to decide whether she should get pregnant again. That's completely her choice.
Maybe the idea of looking for random men to get babies with isn't exactly her cup of tea.

Another thing, being single doesn't mean you hate men/marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family / Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.