Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (40989 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
Cakhama:

Good enough for who exactly?

It's not for us to decide whether she should get pregnant again. That's completely her choice.
Maybe the idea of looking for random men to get babies with isn't exactly her cup of tea.

Another thing, being single doesn't mean you hate men/marriage.

I watched one of her interviews where she passionately spoke of wishing to settle down with a man. Let her choose from the ones she has been fvcking with.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
Cakhama:

Fellow woman? Hehehe...That's a man you're quoting.

Even if she's "off the market" like he claims, so what? Has her heart stopped beating? Most of these angry folks can never, and will never achieve an eighth of what Genevieve has achieved in her lifetime. Even if she doesn't marry, so what? What obsession do Nigerians have with people's marital status?

Judging by the personalities I see on Nairaland, and the misogynistic topics that spring up everyday, if these are the calibre of men she has to pick from, I'm not surprised she's comfortable being single.

You know what's unfortunate? It is that some of those that had issues and complained about her unmarried status on her last birthday might not be alive today to repeat the same.
Life is a gift, and one must live it to the fullest. Make the most of the life you've got. Discover your happiness.
One moment you're here, the next you're gone.
As I see it, even untill her 50th birthday, some will still have issues as to why she did not marry.
You'd think they'd be over it already by now...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Chizzymuna: 5:32pm On May 03, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Hbd to her, one of Nollywood's legend

WeqaQqa WAS was waiting as aaa as aaaAAaaaaaA AS AAAaaqqaaaqqqqAqqaaaaaaaaaaAaaq we qqqqqQqqqQQQQQQQQQQQQ AS A QA qqqqqQqqqQQQQQQQQQQQQ QA qAqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqAqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqQqqqqqQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq was qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqAqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqAqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqll third to comment
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by benjanny(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2021
Have A Joyful Birthday Celebration Genevive Nnaji
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by labski(f): 6:30pm On May 03, 2021
Hbd aunty Genny... continue to go higher IJN... A role model and very talented lady... Love u anty genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by joyousever(f): 6:43pm On May 03, 2021
I just tire oooo.
Cakhama:

Fellow woman? Hehehe...That's a man you're quoting.

Even if she's "off the market" like he claims, so what? Has her heart stopped beating? Most of these angry folks can never, and will never achieve an eighth of what Genevieve has achieved in her lifetime. Even if she doesn't marry, so what? What obsession do Nigerians have with people's marital status?

Judging by the personalities I see on Nairaland, and the misogynistic topics that spring up everyday, if these are the calibre of men she has to pick from, I'm not surprised she's comfortable being single.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Future070: 6:58pm On May 03, 2021
Since I was born but now I am getting old I have never seen Genevieve aging. Brothers and sisters have you seen? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by blazepascal(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2021
Nyanabo:

No matter the situation in Nigeria, trust Nigerians to make someone laugh. Nice one bro.

I for come help you tell your Landlord but me I de battle my own self grin
ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 03, 2021
Indispensable85:

I watched one of her interviews where she passionately spoke of wishing to settle down with a man. Let her choose from the ones she has been fvcking with.
Get this into your head. Miss Genevieve Nnaji will do what she fuckkking wants. Just because other women with low self-esteem marry undesirable men to please friends and acquaintances doesn't mean she should. She's not answerable to us. If and when she meets a compatible partner she will definitely settle down. I wish her luck finding a liberal man in that Caveman country.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2021
Future070:
Since I was born but now I am getting old I have never seen Genevieve aging. Brothers and sisters have you seen? Lol
Genevieve is fine. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 1:02am On May 04, 2021
Cakhama:

Get this into your head. Miss Genevieve Nnaji will do what she fuckkking wants. Just because other women with low self-esteem marry undesirable men to please friends and acquaintances doesn't mean she should. She's not answerable to us. If and when she meets a compatible partner she will definitely settle down. I wish her luck finding a liberal man in that Caveman country.

Get this into your head. High self esteem is not defined by being single. A woman that married an undesirable man is better than a woman fvcking different dicks without any commitment to marriage. What's the difference between that and olosho by the way?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by abbeyfel: 6:40am On May 04, 2021
meobizy:
42. She’s off the market. Nobody is looking for oldies anymore. She should watch for gold diggers. Any man 40 and under is either looking for a roll in the hay (which I know she’ll suck at) or diving into her finances.
And is this all you can think of
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by baloney: 11:39am On May 04, 2021
Hbd to one of Nigeria's biggest celebrity.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:47am On May 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

Get this into your head. High self esteem is not defined by being single. A woman that married an undesirable man is better than a woman fvcking different dicks without any commitment to marriage. What's the difference between that and olosho by the way?
How old are you and why are you processing your thoughts like a 9-year old? I never said high self-esteem is defined by being single. People who marry to please society have low self-esteem because their validation and approval comes from society.

Indispensable85:

A woman that married an undesirable man is better than a woman fvcking different dicks without any commitment to marriage. What's the difference between that and olosho by the way?
Better by whose standards? Yours? Who decides what's better and what's worse. You?
You can confirm she's fvcking different dicks? Do you know any of these men you claim she's sleeping with? So because Genevieve is beautiful and single, she must be sleeping around? Are you listening to yourself? With all the stories you keep reading about family men having to do DNA tests on their children, do you still think a woman has to be single to sleep around and it only stops with marriage? You've got jokes. grin

We cannot and will not decide for Genny what she should do with her life. The sooner you realize you have no say in the way people live their lives the better for you.

How old are you by the way?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2021
Cakhama:

How old are you and why are you processing your thoughts like a 9-year old? I never said high self-esteem is defined by being single. People who marry to please society have low self-esteem because their validation and approval comes from society.

Better by whose standards? Yours? Who decides what's better and what's worse. You?
You can confirm she's fvcking different dicks? Do you know any of these men you claim she's sleeping with? So because Genevieve is beautiful and single, she must be sleeping around? Are you listening to yourself? With all the stories you keep reading about family men having to do DNA tests on their children, do you still think a woman has to be single to sleep around and it only stops with marriage? You've got jokes. grin

We cannot and will not decide for Genny what she should do with her life. The sooner you realize you have no say in the way people live their lives the better for you.

How old are you by the way?

You're such a kid and you reason in like manner. In 2005, my uncle in U.S. was in Nigeria and a friend of hers linked her up with my uncle. She did the weekend in his house then in Victoria Island. See this one....... wetin u know. High self esteem feminists are becoming baby mamas because reality is starring at them viciously. Ask Linda Ikeji your colleague.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're such a kid and you reason in like manner. In 2005, my uncle in U.S. was in Nigeria and a friend of hers linked her up with my uncle. She did the weekend in his house then in Victoria Island. See this one....... wetin u know. High self esteem feminists are becoming baby mamas because reality is starring at them viciously. Ask Linda Ikeji your colleague.
Deviating from the point.

Bottom line is, we cannot tell Genevieve what to do with her life.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2021
Cakhama:

Deviating from the point.

Bottom line is, we cannot tell Genevieve what to do with her life.

Lol.....dey draw diagram 4 there na u sabi. I can't tell her how to live her life but I only just advised.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Gentle0wavez: 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
TheZebra:
If my tongue enter this milf yansh ehn, na chainsaw them go use cut am comot

Chainsaw too far, just one Nigerian Army slap will do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" / Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy / Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.