Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? (3345 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Casemiro(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2021
They say on the wedding night, love will me made.

What if she is seeing her monthly visitor on her wedding night?

What will happen?

What should the man do?
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Xenry: 1:51pm On May 03, 2021
Then wait! What exactly is your problem? You think everything is about sex?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by MajesticKris: 2:00pm On May 03, 2021
Sex that you will do, now after two days you will be saying you're tired...

Moreover what's so special about weeding nights?..

5 Likes

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Barbiturate(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
But you guys have had it times without number while dating, so what's so special about wedding night that you can't wait till after the flow?

Though ladies are more hor.ny during that period and they tend to enjoy sex more.

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by longetivity(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2021
I'll be gentle with HER cool
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Kriss216: 2:10pm On May 03, 2021
Xenry:
Remove sex and having babies, what's the essence of getting married? Why paying heavily on dowry and wedding when you can just adopt babies or go baby mama way?
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by falcon01: 2:12pm On May 03, 2021
My wedding Night, I'm sleeping comfortably no sex!! I need to recharge after the whole event

2 Likes

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 03, 2021
She’s my wife. I’ll still mount her. We will bath in blood that night. Next day I go buy new bedspread.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by slimjohn2k5: 2:18pm On May 03, 2021
Most people don't even have sex on their wedding night. For me my wife was on her flow then. I was super exhausted to even think of sex.

Marriage is not about sex and making babies but about companionship. Young minds will not understand till they get old.

6 Likes

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Polynek(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2021
Carchoice:
She’s my wife. I’ll still mount her. We will bath in blood that night. Next day I go buy new bedspread.
grin
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Casemiro(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
Xenry:

but the wedding night is supposed to be marked with copulation.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Xenry: 3:03pm On May 03, 2021
Casemiro:

but the wedding night is supposed to be marked with copulation.
You should still wait! It isn't a must, right?
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Casemiro(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2021
MajesticKris:
Sex that you will do, now after two days you will be saying you're tired...

Moreover what's so special about weeding nights?..

isn't it customary that couples should start their journey with copulation on that night
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Casemiro(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2021
Xenry:
You should still wait! It isn't a must, right?

it isn't a must, but it is the norm.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Casemiro(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2021
Carchoice:

can you make love to a woman on her flow?
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Stormyharper(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2021
Carchoice:

Noooooooo
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Bola146(f): 3:23pm On May 03, 2021
Xenry:

Na one of the kids that needs enough counseling for a relationship and marriage grin grin grin
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2021
Casemiro:

can you make love to a woman on her flow?
My wife? Yes.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Jokescity(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2021
Casemiro:
They say on the wedding night, love will me made.

What if she is seeing her monthly visitor on her wedding night?

What will happen?

What should the man do?
the ponmo wey u don dey chop before the wedding night... Shiorr.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Dreadlock69(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
That's what if there's a wedding night
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by iRepNaija1: 4:54pm On May 03, 2021
OP, this thread was not necessary.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by ITbomb(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
Our wedding night, we we were trying to sort out the envelopes as first duty to tidy the room.
My newly wedded wife slept off from stress, I followed 10 minutes later or so

2 Likes

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Michelle55: 9:11pm On May 03, 2021
Carchoice:
Holy Mary! Eeeew, abeg wash your mind with hypo and detergent angry
I can't even imagine the horrific scene you're trying to create.. Aaarrrh
Una fit make person faint with the kain things una dey spill for this place.
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by BlessedMyra: 10:19pm On May 03, 2021
Funny how people fantasize about wedding night lolz!!!! Reality most wedding nights sex doesn’t happen

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by debbydams(f): 12:15am On May 04, 2021
Xenry:
pls help me ask him o.. everything about men is sex, why, shey won sepe fun yin ni..
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by debbydams(f): 12:17am On May 04, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Most people don't even have sex on their wedding night. For me my wife was on her flow then. I was super exhausted to even think of sex.

Marriage is not about sex and making babies but about companionship. Young minds will not understand till they get old.
u v spoken well..
Re: What If This Happens On Your Wedding Night? by Chris2863(m): 12:39am On May 04, 2021
Xenry:
Ask him oo

(1) (Reply)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / South Africa Actress Benita S€x Video Leaked: Big Ass Mama Ontop Riding / I'm Falling For My Female Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.