Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo (2084 Views)

Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) / Babatunde Adeluka Olubasa: Gunmen Assassinate Businessman In Ondo / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 9:55pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Lolz.Butterfly that thinks he is a bird.

I called you out because you Hypocrite comments on any issue concern UGM.

What other comments should a human being have with regards to a bunch of killers, causing trouble and killing Igbos on Igbo Soil, other than the one that totally condemns the bastard killers??.

So why are you not praising your brothers wrecking havock, and raising their flags in your own region??

You are the true definition of hypocrite.

Keep looking for me upandan �� let me school you on how to think like a human being ��
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 9:56pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

And you think you will get at the enemies by destroying yourself??

I am sure you are not Igbo bcus if you are you will not wish Igboland to be in a situation where a state of emergency will be declared in the Region �
I know you are not Igbo,because if you are,you won't support terrorists that kills our people for no reason.

May UGM catch those terrorists and anyone that supports them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 9:59pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know you are not Igbo,because if you are,you won't support terrorists that kills our people for no reason.

May UGM catch those terrorists and anyone that supports them.

And you are Igbo bcus you support killers causing unrest in Igboland??

You are Igbo bcus you pray and wish dat Se experience the same situation created by your NE region that were supporting terrorism, when they had the chance to stand against it??.

Point out where I supported terrorist or senseless killings from the army.
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 10:00pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

What other comments should a human being have with regards to a bunch of killers, causing trouble and killing Igbos on Igbo Soil, other than the one that totally condemns the bastard killers??.

So why are you not praising your brothers wrecking havock, and raising their flags in your own region??

You are the true definition of hypocrite.

Keep looking for me upandan �� let me school you on how to think like a human being ��
And the young man they killed is not Igbo and was not killed in Igbo soil,the very reason you supports those terrorists.

Don't worry one day you will have a date with them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 10:03pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Lolz.you will catch him.

I pray UGM catch them before you.

I am done teaching you for today��

Another lesson we be given to you next time ��

Ngwa let me give you small assignment that you will do��

Write out how you think supporting and jubilating over the killing of this young Igbo woman, spites the evil fg ��

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 10:05pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

And you are Igbo bcus you support killers causing unrest in Igboland??

You are Igbo bcus you pray and wish dat Se experience the same situation created by your NE region that were supporting terrorism, when they had the chance to stand against it??.

Point out where I supported terrorist or senseless killings from the army.
Mr hypocrite If you are not for,you are against.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 10:06pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
And the young man they killed is not Igbo and was not killed in Igbo soil,the very reason you supports those terrorists.

Don't worry one day you will have a date with them.

Do my assignment.

And submit before 2pm tomorrow.��
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am done teaching you for today��

Another lesson we be given to you next time ��

Ngwa let me give you small assignment that you will do��

Write out how you think supporting and jubilating over the killing of this young Igbo woman, spites the evil fg ��
Now tell why you should be supporting terrorists that killed a 39- year- old businessman, Mr. Noel Chigbu.

And they always and are ever ready to kill more Igbos.
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 10:13pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Do my assignment.
And submit before 2pm tomorrow.��
Do my assignment.

And submit before may 30th sit at home order by ipob.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by tit(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Lolz.you will catch him.

I pray UGM catch them before you.

UGM are rogue soldiers and police acting under rogue authority
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by samz5184: 10:38pm On May 03, 2021
we yorubas are in support of ugm I pray ugm kill them as well in no time
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2021
So sad,the military killed him just like that.the military will never go unpunished.sound of war,ESN:i hope you heard this news.Nnamdi kanu give your last order and biafra is restored,am tired of nigeria and also tired of being a nigerian.
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by amuwo1980: 1:42am On May 04, 2021
Un gun known men to the rescue
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Makeorbreak: 6:41am On May 04, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Kanu must pay for this death in Imo State

Will you keep quiet ... If you are truly Igbo , you'll know kanu is not the problem . ABI you like being treated like a second hand rag ?
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by ecomalchemist(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2021
Sad effects of systemic failures over the decades. The picture below explains it better.
Currency devaluation + Endemic inflation = Perpetual poverty
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by kingthreat(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2021
Una bring soldiers come Owerri. Bad things like this are bound to happen. We have told you guys that unknown gunmen are creating a conflict and innocent citizens will end up paying the price. RIP young man.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Nobody: 8:18am On May 04, 2021
vanunu:
They also killed two imo state University students the same night.

And these are people driving in sedan cars.

Lexus and Camry.

This is pure wickedness. Someone may have crossed your checkpoint and on his way going slowly, he never made a suspicious stop, or a 180' turning near your checkpoint, next thing, you just rain bullets on him because it is 10pm.
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by ivolt: 10:31am On May 04, 2021
If there was no Kanu, there would be no unknown terrorists gunmen attacking checkpoints and killing security men.
There would be no curfew and there would be no checkpoint. This man will still be alive.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by dep07(f): 11:24am On May 04, 2021
These shoulders have murdered sleep. They will never know peace for killing an innocent young man They have made his young children fatherless and his wife a widow. .Arise oh Lord and avenge the death of Nzeribe.
#justiceforZiggy.
Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 12:20pm On May 04, 2021
goodnessme1:
Do my assignment.

And submit before may 30th sit at home order by ipob.
Isi o dighi ok??��
You want to give your teacher assignment?
Are you fine??

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 12:23pm On May 04, 2021
goodnessme1:
Now tell why you should be supporting terrorists that killed a 39- year- old businessman, Mr. Noel Chigbu.

And they always and are ever ready to kill more Igbos.

It will never be well with the murderer that killed the business man.
And it will never be well with the bastard ugm killing Igbos on Igbo soil,all in the name of going after police, whereas their friend who called them angels also has a sis in the police force ���.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo by Omoslim26: 12:26pm On May 04, 2021
goodnessme1:
Mr hypocrite If you are not for,you are against.

My senseless, I condemn senseless killings in any form.

Be it from most unprofessional Nigerian police bcus not all of them are bad, or from this animal ugm that wants to turn SE to your own region of terror.

Thank God they are being picked up one by one, in Imo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masked Men Killed 2 While 3 Sustain Injuries ( Happening Now In Ngor Okpala) / Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life / Fake Medical Doctor Docked In Chief Magistrate Court 1 Iyaganku Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.