Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe (20194 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by ifiokjohn(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Gospels do you have Jesus Christ tell you any of the above? undecided

All these doctrines and commandments of men in fact do the opposite..they draw you further away from God rather than towards God. undecided

God declared that the only way to worship Him, glorify Him, honor Him, and please Him is through obedience of His commandments to us through the person of Jesus Christ, the Word of God. There is no other way and no doctrine of man can take that place. undecided
Do you remember the story of David and Saul's daughter?
When David came back from a battle and sang praise to God while dancing?

Do you remember the story of Paul and Silas

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by passion007: 12:21pm On May 30, 2021
Krismas:
coolGod has given man everything he needs to lead an independent life on earth. But its wise to resubmit this independence back to God and depend on Him. Its d best way forward

Who said its the best way forward? Whose judgment is that? Yours and yours only lol.

In Europe and America, the best way forward is to build world beating universities, tech companies, multinational oil exploration companies (and many of these countries have no oil themselves), then these universities and companies offer token admission/employment to Nigerians who then thank God for a miracle admission after years of trying, or a miracle visa to go abroad.
No sweetheart, that's not a miracle.
Except if you're saying Europeans and Americans are God.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Koolyarn: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
Calypso80:
May the same God give you 'religious 'people the right knowledge of its existence.

May the same càlypso give us its existence other than the moniker troll it display
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
Jamalson:
my brother u need repentance. Jesus Christ love you ................................

Don’t ever quote me again. Pussio!
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
Krismas:
coolAre ur parents still feeding u? God has giving u everything u need to be independent of Him. If u still want His assistance, the least u can do is to be praiseful.

Your opinion still don’t negate the fact that God na scam.
The feeding analogy in my post is to highlight the place of the vulnerable and the helpless in the scheme of things. Do you wait till you are exceedingly praised to offer help to say, a beggar?

Remember, we were made in Gods image and likeness (Genesis 1:27). So his ‘kind’ should and/ or must be treated fairly (as per him being GOD). It is God’s responsibility to see that his creations (man) does not lack nor suffer etc.

Also, why does God allow the devil (supposedly) to get to us and harm us? That is, bringing shame to itself* and the creature that is of his kind and nature.

I therefore conclude, that Our destinies are in our hands. The concept of God is nothing but adult Santa.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
passion007:

Who said its the best way forward? Whose judgment is that? Yours and yours only lol.

In Europe and America, the best way forward is to build world beating universities, tech companies, multinational oil exploration companies (and many of these countries have no oil themselves), then these universities and companies offer token admission/employment to Nigerians who then thank God for a miracle admission after years of trying, or a miracle visa to go abroad.
No sweetheart, that's not a miracle.
Except if you're saying Europeans and Americans are God.
coolTech, creativity and inventions do not come from any university, west or east. Afterall, which universities in the world has Nigerias not attended? Even topping class and winning laurels? How many of dem are investors? U are deceived by the hypocritical structures of the west. Tech is either from God or the devil. Its not in man. So ur beloved westerners are more religious dan u realize

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by candidbabe(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
I know already
That's why I am an ardent thanksgiver.
In winners chapel it's either you are a thanksgiver or you back out.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
NotGej:

cool
Your opinion still don’t negate the fact that God na scam.
The feeding analogy in my post is to highlight the place of the vulnerable and the helpless in the scheme of things. Do you wait till you are exceedingly praised to offer help to say, a beggar?

Remember, we were made in Gods image and likeness (Genesis 1:27). So his ‘kind’ should be treated fairly. It is God’s responsibility to see that his creations (man) does not lack nor suffer etc.

Also, why does God allow the devil (supposedly) to get to us and harm us? That is, bringing shame to a creature that is of his kind and nature.

I therefore conclude, that Our destinies are in our hands. The concept of God is nothing but adult Santa.

coolI am sure u have never seen the devil before. Yet u believe he is getting to u? Why don u equally believe d devil is another kind of santa? If God is our kind, like say a neighbor, He hardly owes u any duty of care! U cannot insist your neighbors must meet ur needs. But they cud help you out sometimes if u ask nicely. God cannot relief u of ur responsibilities, sorry. The privileged do not have two brains nor better gods.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by dinomcjohn: 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
Op, this is a most beautiful post. Any post or writeup that glorifies God will always be the best. We were created to glorify God. Period. He created all things abd He owns all things.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by dinomcjohn: 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
Op, this is a most beautiful post. Any post or writeup that glorifies God will always be the best. We were created to glorify God. Period. He created all things and He owns all things.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Gamesmart: 1:02pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:
Here are 8 things God does when you glorify and Praise Him with a kind hearts, in holiness, joy & humbleness.

8 Things God does when you Praise & glorify Him

2) God grant your request and desires.

3) When you praise and glorify Him constantly, in the Spirit He reveal His ways to you, He speaks to you through the Holy Spirit in you.

5) Every form of evil spirit in you or in your presence are casted off.

8 God blesses you with wisdom, salvation and goodness.

Amen!

Total fuuucking NONSENSE!
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by leketon: 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:
Here are 8 things God does when you glorify and Praise Him with a kind hearts, in holiness, joy & humbleness.

1) God acknowledges you as His son, He loves you already

3) When you praise and glorify Him constantly, in the Spirit He reveal His ways to you, He speaks to you through the Holy Spirit in you.

4) He blesses you and uplifts you for trusting in Him, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

6) There is presence of joy in your spirit and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the place you worship.

7) You have hope, faith and believe in Jesus Christ.

Amen!

You are 100% correct am a beneficial of God's blessings and divine open doors through praises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by sigiyaya112: 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
NotGej:
Why do we have to praise and glorify God before he responds to our sufferings?

Do parents wait for their wards to praise and glorify them before they feed them?

The concept of “God” is scam!

SMH
Bro dont waste your time Black Africans dont think!!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Gospels do you have Jesus Christ tell you any of the above? undecided

All these doctrines and commandments of men in fact do the opposite..they draw you further away from God rather than towards God. undecided

God declared that the only way to worship Him, glorify Him, honor Him, and please Him is through obedience of His commandments to us through the person of Jesus Christ, the Word of God. There is no other way and no doctrine of man can take that place. undecided

You only succeed in saying half-truth, which is no truth at all. The only true way to worship is to worship God in truth and in spirit. And this is what breeds obedience. But then, singing praise to God in spirit is also a form of true worship.
And when you emphasize on keeping the commandments, then u are making it look like it's all about u, and this was the case with the old covenant operational under the law. We have a new law, and that is love. Love God, submit to Him, and love one another.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by gagtum: 1:55pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

1) God acknowledges you as His son, He loves you already

4) He blesses you and uplifts you for trusting in Him, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

6) There is presence of joy in your spirit and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the place you worship.

7) You have hope, faith and believe in Jesus Christ.

Amen!

Most importantly, your spirit is uplifted and your are refreshed.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2021
Very nice.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 2:27pm On May 30, 2021
Jamalson:
my brother u need repentance. Jesus Christ love you ................................

Go to that Hell they scare you with in your church. Pussio!
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 2:29pm On May 30, 2021
leketon:

You are 100% correct am a beneficial of God's blessings and divine open doors through praises

Bro, you worked for it. Let no one deceive you.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 2:37pm On May 30, 2021
Krismas:
coolI am sure u have never seen the devil before. Yet u believe he is getting to u? Why don u equally believe d devil is another kind of santa? If God is our kind, like say a neighbor, He hardly owes u any duty of care! U cannot insist your neighbors must meet ur needs. But they cud help you out sometimes if u ask nicely. God cannot relief u of ur responsibilities, sorry. The privileged do not have two brains nor better gods.

“God can not relief you of your responsibilities…” then why waste time serving God? I can as well praise and pour libations upon myself for doing godly works.

Note, the Bible makes us to understand and believe that “we were created by *God* in his *image* and in his *likeness*” (Genesis 1:27). I pose this question to you, will YOU allow your own child that YOU created to suffer while YOU are still alive and capable?

Wake up and smell the coffee! God na scam.

Oyibo them wey bring Christianity to us don drop am tey tey.

Daily, people congregate to speak to an imaginary being etc. And Nigerians leave the role they ought to play for the said being.

When I become president, I shall whittle down the role and influence that religion has in our society. It has simply done more harm than good.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by integrity16(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2021
Nice one, but You did not back it up with scripture.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2021
NotGej:

“God can not relief you of your responsibilities…” then why waste time serving God? I can as well praise and pour libations upon myself for doing godly works.

Note, the Bible makes us to understand and believe that “we were created by *God* in his *image* and in his *likeness*” (Genesis 1:27). I pose this question to you, will YOU allow your own child that YOU created to suffer while YOU are still alive and capable?

Wake up and smell the coffee! God na scam.

Oyibo them wey bring Christianity to us don drop am tey tey.

Daily, people congregate to speak to an imaginary being etc. And Nigerians leave the role they ought to play for the said being.

When I become president, I shall whittle down the role and influence that religion has in our society. It has simply done more harm than good.
cool U say why den do we still serve God? Instead of serving self? Like u don know some serve demselves already? And some serve others? Service to God is the BEST WAY FORWARD cos God offers the best forms of ASSISTANCE on life’s journey for everyone. Though u are already equipped to go it alone, yet how many of us reach our potentials? I repeat again that God made u does not mean He MUST Cather for u. Ur independence is part of ur make and freewill. This does not make God a scam. If u dont need Him doesnt mean another man does not. If u feel ur potential is insufficient and u need some God’s help den u have to request POLITELY. Then the white man did not bring Christianity to us.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by harmony75: 3:42pm On May 30, 2021
Only my thoughts GOD moves into action.. What a mighty God we serve ��
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Read your Bible bro and understand. Bible is not a novel. Hidden secrets are scattered all over the pages of the Bible, and it's your duty as a child of God to search them out and apply them to your life. The guy has just told you a great secret that will benefit your life and you are here talking about doctrine.

Thank you, Glory be to God.
The Bible is the word of God and it gives light to all men.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by ogwumgbe: 4:58pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

Thank you, Glory be to God.
The Bible is the word of God and it gives light to all men.

Udo nwanne
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On May 30, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Do you remember the story of David and Saul's daughter?
When David came back from a battle and sang praise to God while dancing?

Do you remember the story of Paul and Silas
Sure, I know both stories and I know that neither one of those stories ended with anything like "and God decided to reward them because of their praising and dancing...", the popular narrative given you instead by your Mogs. undecided
Go back and read the stories to see it. God is honored by our obedience of His actual commands to us. The extra things we do, what I call religious acts, are just those, religious acts. undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2021
candidbabe:
I know already
That's why I am an ardent thanksgiver.
In winners chapel it's either you are a thanksgiver or you back out.

To improve, worship and minister to God more privately. The Lord will reward you openly.

God loves you.
Seek the kingdom of heaven where Christ Christ dwelleth and sitteth by the right of God.

Amen.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by jimmynauty: 5:07pm On May 30, 2021
@LeastServant

To the above, I disagree.. is the Holy Spirit sharing resident with any other?

Of course not modify abeg
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2021
dinomcjohn:
Op, this is a most beautiful post. Any post or writeup that glorifies God will always be the best. We were created to glorify God. Period. He created all things and He owns all things.

All Glory be to God. Brother.

Thanks.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On May 30, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

You only succeed in saying half-truth, which is no truth at all. The only true way to worship is to worship God in truth and in spirit. And this is what breeds obedience. But then, singing praise to God in spirit is also a form of true worship.
And when you emphasize on keeping the commandments, then u are making it look like it's all about u, and this was the case with the old covenant operational under the law. We have a new law, and that is love. Love God, submit to Him, and love one another.
You are simply rambling! The word "worship" simply means to serve or obey. And according to God, the only way to honor Him is to obey His commands, statues and rules. Nothing else you do besides that will equate. undecided

The Truth of God, Jesus Christ, refers to the teachings and commandments, God's Law to you where His Kingdom is concerned. And the Spirit refers to the Word being worked through you by His Spirit. Obedience being the key to worshiping God in Truth and in Spirit, according to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ gave us no commandments as part of His Truth that has to do with singing of songs or dancing around as you do in your churches, nor did He teach you to follow the doctrines and traditions of men that suggest that such things are of importance. So what you do is not about God but your attempts at what Jesus Christ called vain worship of Him. undecided

Also, according to Jesus Christ, the only way you can love Him is to submit to and obey His commandments. All other attempts are meaningless. undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Your argument is simply unfounded. Even the same bible accounted how the walls of Jericho came at the trumpet blast by the Isrealites in praises to the MOST HIGH GOD. Go take a walk in the verses of the book of Psalms with a pure heart and free and unbiased mind and see if you won't come back with testimonies of how good it is to praise the LORD.
God did not call you to do what He commanded His people, Israel, to do at Jericho, so I don't see why you think engaging in such vain worshiping would glorify Him. undecided

God's commandments to you are make clear instead in the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, and He declares that if you love Him, you will keep those commandments. GOD is only honored by your obedience of His commandments and since He has not commanded you to sing and dance in His name, engaging in such acts is meaningless where He is concerned. undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
Krismas:
coolPRAISING Him is OBEYING His commandment
Where is that written of in the Gospels? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / RCCG Has Over 200,000 Pastors In Nigeria — Adeboye / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.