Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe (20193 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Gamesmart post=102194991]

Total fuuucking NONSENSE!
God loves you my brother. He sent Jesus Christ, the Son of the most high to redeem us to Himself, so we wouldn't perish.

Our evangelism team Nairaland) will follow you.

God loves you my brother.
Seek the kingdom of heaven, where Christ dwelleth and sitteth by the right hand of God

Amen
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Read your Bible bro and understand. Bible is not a novel. Hidden secrets are scattered all over the pages of the Bible, and it's your duty as a child of God to search them out and apply them to your life. The guy has just told you a great secret that will benefit your life and you are here talking about doctrine.
Again..... wheree in the bible are you given this so called secret of yours? undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
jimmynauty:
@LeastServant

5) Every form of evil spirit in you or in your presence are casted off.

To the above, I disagree.. is the Holy Spirit sharing resident with any other?

Of course not modify abeg

When God comes to your aid every powers are brought to submission to the power of God.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by ofiko123(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2021
It is good to give praises and thanks to God Almighty...
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
Watch Gilh Gospel Church live service on youtube.

Akube1z, HQofGilhc for Nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9TqIb3edR0
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by jimmynauty: 6:15pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

When God comes to your aid every powers are brought to submission to the power of God.

But there can never be evil spirit IN you..
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2021
jimmynauty:

But there can never be evil spirit IN you..
Jesus termed them demon of deafness, sickness and so on.

Read the holy bible to learn more of the Word.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

Just so we are being truthful, Jesus Christ never said that sickeness is a demon though, neither did He called deafness a demon either. undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Gospels do you have Jesus Christ tell you any of the above? undecided

All these doctrines and commandments of men in fact do the opposite..they draw you further away from God rather than towards God. undecided

God declared that the only way to worship Him, glorify Him, honor Him, and please Him is through obedience of His commandments to us through the person of Jesus Christ, the Word of God. There is no other way and no doctrine of man can take that place. undecided
Why are u so slow?
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On May 30, 2021
dairykidd:

Why are u so slow?
You couldn't post a response to the question asked yet you think I am the slow one here? undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't post a response to the question asked yet you think I am the slow one here? undecided
Next time u open a bible pray for understanding.. that's all I have to tell u.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
dairykidd:

Next time u open a bible pray for understanding.. that's all I have to tell u.
You pretend you open the book right, so why are you having a hard time answering the question. undecided

It simple! Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ command you to engage in your praise and "worship", as you do in your churches today, in honor of God? undecided

Prove to me that you indeed know that what you practice today is of God and not born of the doctrines and traditions of men, that which Jesus Christ declared were nothing but lies meant to deceive your kind away from doing that which God instead commands undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by jimmynauty: 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

Are you a NEW CREATURE that can be possessed by demons?

It's inaccurate
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You pretend you open the book right, so why are you having a hard time answering the question. undecided

It simple! Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ command you to engage in your praise and "worship", as you do in your churches today, in honor of God? undecided

Prove to me that you indeed know that what you practice today is of God and not born of the doctrines and traditions of men, that which Jesus Christ declared were nothing but lies meant to deceive your kind away from doing that which God instead commands undecided

Its either u are truly unaware or u are out to cause mischief because the Op stated lot's of bible references but then I will drop just this:

20. Hebrews 13:15-16
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise — the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
dairykidd:

Its either u are truly unaware or u are out to cause mischief because the Op stated lot's of bible references but then I will drop just this:

20. Hebrews 13:15-16
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise — the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Jesus Christ is the Law....the commandments of God are given by Him, not by men and their doctrines. What God has not decreed, no man, not even the man who wrote the letter to the Hebrews, has been given authority to add or remove from God's Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

Now look again at the question and try again!
Kobojunkie:

Deliver yourself from that which Jesus Christ declared as nothing but vain/meaningless worship! undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 30, 2021
jimmynauty:

Are you a NEW CREATURE that can be possessed by demons?

It's inaccurate
Being a new creature in Christ Jesus doesn't mean u are exempted from satanic attacks. As a matter of fact he attacks u more just to put fear and doubt in u towards ur beliefs and God. If u do not exercise ur faith then u are as good as a sports man who doesn't train anymore because he has already attained a certain status.

The bible says in Matthew 13:25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. This isn't physical sleeping. Its a spiritual one. Slacking and refusing to exercise ur faith. The enemy will look for means to spoil ur goodness when u lack the simple knowledge of always watching and praying. Jesus Christ himself was attacked by the enemy while he was even fasting and praying in the wilderness but he countered it all with his faith in the word... talk more u? He didn't just rest and say yeah I'm Jesus Christ therefore the devil cannot near me. Faith comes by hearing and hearing God's word and without works it's as good as dead
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 9:32pm On May 30, 2021
Krismas:
coolTech, creativity and inventions do not come from any university, west or east. Afterall, which universities in the world has Nigerias not attended? Even topping class and winning laurels? How many of dem are investors? U are deceived by the hypocritical structures of the west. Tech is either from God or the devil. Its not in man. So ur beloved westerners are more religious dan u realize

Rest your case, you’ve got no point.

There’s no God. It exists in our/ your minds.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 9:49pm On May 30, 2021
Krismas:
cool U say why den do we still serve God? Instead of serving self? Like u don know some serve demselves already? And some serve others? Service to God is the BEST WAY FORWARD cos God offers the best forms of ASSISTANCE on life’s journey for everyone. Though u are already equipped to go it alone, yet how many of us reach our potentials? I repeat again that God made u does not mean He MUST Cather for u. Ur independence is part of ur make and freewill. This does not make God a scam. If u dont need Him doesnt mean another man does not. If u feel ur potential is insufficient and u need some God’s help den u have to request POLITELY. Then the white man did not bring Christianity to us.

“Ask politely” you say? Lolz. Ask who politely? I’d rather work to find solutions to whatever problems that I’m facing than “close my eyes and talk to myself and/ or an unknown entity “ for magic. Africans! Wake up. The world has left us behind; while we are here chasing fantasy and fairytale.

People, you are your own God.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2021
NotGej:

“Ask politely” you say? Lolz. Ask who politely? I’d rather work to find solutions to whatever problems that I’m facing than “close my eyes and talk to myself and/ or an unknown entity “ for magic. Africans! Wake up. The world has left us behind; while we are here chasing fantasy and fairytale.

People, you are your own God.

coolThe ASKING POLITELY was only if u felt u needed His help. Heaven does not help those who can help themselves. Say some incurable sickness, unacceptable loss of loved one etc. Even God has been known to rescue someone from Boko Haram bullets. They were even the ones who admonished him to continue to worship the God of his salvation. So, learn to ask nicely wen all else fail. Dats all we saying. As for d rest of d world leaving us behind? Cud u pls tell me which country Christianity is not actively thriving?
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
NotGej:

Rest your case, you’ve got no point.

There’s no God. It exists in our/ your minds.
coolAnd u’ve made no point. Why don u support ur claim? So I may share some shocking tins with you. Like, I have never known any man more demon possessed than sir Isaac Newton! Who was a 33rd degree mason. These are ur kind of men? I tell u they are more religious dan u realize. Inventions come from d spirit realm, don b naive. In rejecting God, people invariably embrace the devil.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the Law....the commandments of God are given by Him, not by men and their doctrines. What God has not decreed, no man, not even the man who wrote the letter to the Hebrews, has been given authority to add or remove from God's Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

Now look again at the question and try again! Deliver yourself from that which Jesus Christ declared as nothing but vain/meaningless worship! undecided

It simple! Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ command you to engage in your praise and "worship", as you do in your churches today, in honor of God?

That ur question is meaningless to me because u are already claiming to know how I worship God.. You have never met me nor have I taken u to any Church or place of worship to come to such myopic conclusions.

Now. Praising God with thanks giving is all part of worship.

Mark 14: 26
And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

That was during the feast of Passover Jesus was present there with his disciples. They sang and singing goes with dancing...

Then again the teaching of the Lord's prayer.

Our Father (Abba) which art in heaven, Hallowed (Hallelujah) be thy name. Thy kingdom come (Maranatha). Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil (Hosanna): For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever.
Amen.
Here again is filled with praises and worshipping.

In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Thanks giving. Even Jesus gave thanks

Before feeding the 4000 (Mt 15:36)(Mk 8:6).

Before feeding the 5000 (Jn 6:11).

Before raising Lazarus from the dead (Jn 11:41).

Before sharing wine at the Passover meal (Lk 22:17-18).

Before breaking bread (Lk 22:19), and sharing wine (Mt 26:27)(Mk 14:23) at The Last Supper.

So now u tell me it wrong to worship God and sing praises to His holy name because Jesus never "commanded" it?

Jesus christ is the model we follow as Christians and what He did we are commanded to do even more...
When I said u are slow it wasn't an insult but in reality u are slow bro. If u can't see praising and worshipping God as a way of the faith then I have nothing else to say to u right now.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On May 30, 2021
dairykidd:

It simple! Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ command you to engage in your praise and "worship", as you do in your churches today, in honor of God?

That ur question is meaningless to me because u are already claiming to know how I worship God.. You have never met me nor have I taken u to any Church or place of worship to come to such myopic conclusions.

Now. Praising God with thanks giving is all part of worship.

Mark 14: 26
And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

That was during the feast of Passover Jesus was present there with his disciples. They sang and singing goes with dancing...

Then again the teaching of the Lord's prayer.

Our Father (Abba) which art in heaven, Hallowed (Hallelujah) be thy name. Thy kingdom come (Maranatha). Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil (Hosanna): For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever.
Amen.
Here again is filled with praises and worshipping.

In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Thanks giving. Even Jesus gave thanks

Before feeding the 4000 (Mt 15:36)(Mk 8:6).

Before feeding the 5000 (Jn 6:11).

Before raising Lazarus from the dead (Jn 11:41).

Before sharing wine at the Passover meal (Lk 22:17-18).

Before breaking bread (Lk 22:19), and sharing wine (Mt 26:27)(Mk 14:23) at The Last Supper.

So now u tell me it wrong to worship God and sing praises to His holy name because Jesus never "commanded" it?

Jesus christ is the model we follow as Christians and what He did we are commanded to do even more...
When I said u are slow it wasn't an insult but in reality u are slow bro. If u can't see praising and worshipping God as a way of the faith then I have nothing else to say to u right now.
I am afraid you don't even understand the kind of worship that God wants. There are no many ways to worship God. There is only one and Jesus Christ told you this. He told you this when He repeated severally that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments - the only way to worship God is to obey God's commandments . It is really that simple! undecided

Anything else you do aside from obeying God's comandments/rules does not honor God or impact your relationship to God in anyway. The instruction is simple...continue to trust and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law. That is all the worship Jesus Christ called you and I to doing and that is all we need to continue in doing no matter what. undecided

Now, back to the issue, the claim is that we are to praise and dance, as you do in your churches, to honor God and I keep asking you to reveal where, in His teachings, Jesus Christ gave your those instructions. undecided
I am well aware that more than 99% of you churchianism believe instead that rather than an actual prayer, Jesus Christ only gave you the Lord's prayer as a sort of prototypical prayer to use in forming our own prayers, so do not now pretend that you obey Jesus Christ's command that you pray the Lord's prayer whenever you want to pray - let's not reveal your hypocrisy in that now please. undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by ifiokjohn(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sure, I know both stories and I know that neither one of those stories ended with anything like "and God decided to reward them because of their praising and dancing...", the popular narrative given you instead by your Mogs. undecided
Go back and read the stories to see it. God is honored by our obedience of His actual commands to us. The extra things we do, what I call religious acts, are just those, religious acts. undecided
Not entirely. Though I agree God prefer obedience to all that. But nevertheless that little thing we do pleases God.
Ask David.
One of the reasons David was a man after God's heart was because of those little songs of praises he rendered to God.

See there are doors Worship and praises open that normal prayers can not.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 12:06am On May 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you don't even understand the kind of worship that God wants. There are no many ways to worship God. There is only one and Jesus Christ told you this. He told you this when He repeated severally that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments - the only way to worship God is to obey God's commandments . It is really that simple! undecided

Anything else you do aside from obeying God's comandments/rules does not honor God or impact your relationship to God in anyway. The instruction is simple...continue to trust and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law. That is all the worship Jesus Christ called you and I to doing and that is all we need to continue in doing no matter what. undecided

Now, back to the issue, the claim is that we are to praise and dance, as you do in your churches, to honor God and I keep asking you to reveal where, in His teachings, Jesus Christ gave your those instructions. undecided
I am well aware that more than 99% of you churchianism believe instead that rather than an actual prayer, Jesus Christ only gave you the Lord's prayer as a sort of prototypical prayer to use in forming our own prayers, so do not now pretend that you obey Jesus Christ's command that you pray the Lord's prayer whenever you want to pray - let's not reveal your hypocrisy in that now please. undecided
I'm directing u to bible verses and u are bringing the issue of churches.. Are u normal? Or u just love running round in circles? If u have any personal grudges with the church as an institution or wtv kindly channel ur dumb energy towards them and stop thinking you know everything.

Again who doesn't know the Lord's prayer is prototypical. U assume too much and its destroying u.. I believe in God and all his words not churches or men of God or men.. You dont even know God's commandments or rules..stop making a mockery of urself child... Now stay off my mentions

Too slow undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On May 31, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Not entirely. Though I agree God prefer obedience to all that. But nevertheless that little thing we do pleases God.
Ask David.
One of the reasons David was a man after God's heart was because of those little songs of praises he rendered to God.

See there are doors Worship and praises open that normal prayers can not.
God did not call you to doing what David did. He called you to doing what His Law, Jesus Christ taught and commands you to do instead. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear, again, that the only way is through submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, the Law that is the Truth of God. If there are no commands given you to sing praises and dance in honor of God, then I am afraid what that means is your singing and dancing only appeases you and not God.

So, I keep asking, where in God's Law , Jesus Christ, do you find the command instructing you to sing praises and dance to please God? undecided

Where do you haveJesus Christ, the Law of God, teaching you that your praise and worship sessions, even as you have them in your churches, truly open doors to God as you continue to claim? undecided
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On May 31, 2021
dairykidd:

I'm directing u to bible verses and u are bringing the issue of churches.. Are u normal? Or u just love running round in circles? If u have any personal grudges with the church as an institution or wtv kindly channel ur dumb energy towards them and stop thinking you know everything.

Again who doesn't know the Lord's prayer is prototypical. U assume too much and its destroying u.. I believe in God and all his words not churches or men of God or men.. You dont even know God's commandments or rules..stop making a mockery of urself child... Now stay off my mentions

Too slow undecided
1. Then you shouldn't have any problems pointing out exactly where Jesus Christ tells you that when He taught you how to pray, He instead gave you a prototype of sorts for prayer? undecided

2. Major exposure to praise and dance sessions, particularly with Christianity, is by way of churches l, hence the reason why I keep referring to that so folks like you do not come back with stories pretending there are different kinds of the same. undecided

I am still waiting for you to infact provide an answer for the questions asked...
Kobojunkie:

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Exodora: 4:15am On May 31, 2021
Me I can't do without praising him even while I sleep I praise him cause severally I see myself in the dream singing not just singing but singing in the church in my dreams .
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by jimmynauty: 9:56am On May 31, 2021
dairykidd:

Being a new creature in Christ Jesus doesn't mean u are exempted from satanic attacks. As a matter of fact he attacks u more just to put fear and doubt in u towards ur beliefs and God. If u do not exercise ur faith then u are as good as a sports man who doesn't train anymore because he has already attained a certain status.

The bible says in Matthew 13:25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. This isn't physical sleeping. Its a spiritual one. Slacking and refusing to exercise ur faith. The enemy will look for means to spoil ur goodness when u lack the simple knowledge of always watching and praying. Jesus Christ himself was attacked by the enemy while he was even fasting and praying in the wilderness but he countered it all with his faith in the word... talk more u? He didn't just rest and say yeah I'm Jesus Christ therefore the devil cannot near me. Faith comes by hearing and hearing God's word and without works it's as good as dead

My point is not the attack from outside. My point is you stated it is possible evil spirit dwelling in a New Creatures to which I disagree.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 5:55pm On May 31, 2021
Krismas:
coolAnd u’ve made no point. Why don u support ur claim? So I may share some shocking tins with you. Like, I have never known any man more demon possessed than sir Isaac Newton! Who was a 33rd degree mason. These are ur kind of men? I tell u they are more religious dan u realize. Inventions come from d spirit realm, don b naive. In rejecting God, people invariably embrace the devil.

I never talked about embracing the devil, unless you are attempting to distort facts.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2021
NotGej:

I never talked about embracing the devil, unless you are attempting to distort facts.
coolMayb am not seeing ur facts atall
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by ifiokjohn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God did not call you to doing what David did. He called you to doing what His Law, Jesus Christ taught and commands you to do instead. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear, again, that the only way is through submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, the Law that is the Truth of God. If there are no commands given you to sing praises and dance in honor of God, then I am afraid what that means is your singing and dancing only appeases you and not God.

So, I keep asking, where in God's Law , Jesus Christ, do you find the command instructing you to sing praises and dance to please God? undecided

Where do you haveJesus Christ, the Law of God, teaching you that your praise and worship sessions, even as you have them in your churches, truly open doors to God as you continue to claim? undecided
Well I think we should all do what works for us. You do what works for you and let Dem do theirs.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Jamalson(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
NotGej:

Go to that Hell they scare you with in your church. Pussio!
My brother whether you like it or not i will not fail to tell you the truth. Jesus Christ loves you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video) / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / RCCG Has Over 200,000 Pastors In Nigeria — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.