Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti (5652 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Seun Kuti Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's "Dangerously Wealthy" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kingcalls: 10:53am On May 05, 2021
This one na atheist na

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by aghoghochuks: 10:53am On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
How many times this topic go enter front page

Abi na the weed way I dey smoke dey do me
Exactly what's on mind
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by nenyeRitta(f): 10:54am On May 05, 2021
In Genesis chapter 1vs 27, We are that God's plan for mankind had
always been to make them Male and female. But in Genesis 2, the
story took a different tone focused even more on the first man, Adam.
After God made Adam, He was alone .I.e. there were no other human
beings at the time. So when God made a female, He made that
female to be a perfect fit for Adam and not some other man -parts
were taken from Adam to make Eve. undecided
If you read the rest of the Bible, God has never again taken parts from
any other man written of, God has never again taken parts from any
other man written of to make for him a woman to fit just him. undecide
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by highcadre: 10:54am On May 05, 2021
I don hear
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by XclusiveEmma(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2021
Nawo oo
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Quossom: 10:54am On May 05, 2021
E be like this guy dey worship juju

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by BrainSanitizer: 10:54am On May 05, 2021
We were not created.
We evolved.
How about that?
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Ventura1: 10:55am On May 05, 2021
Religion have tamper negatively with human logic and reasoning.
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by sojfarm: 10:55am On May 05, 2021
Man always look for what to blame.

First, he recognizes there is God, just that he disagrees that woman was not created for man.

What I know is that everyone is here to fulfil purpose.

But Seun has not told us what woman was created for!!! Nevertheless eternity is very key whether you are a woman or a man. Do battle with your creator.

The only manual for us that I know is the Holy Bible. There had been and there are still lots of battles again the Word of God. Such battles can only fail. Because I AM THAT I AM Rules in the affairs of men. Thank you Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by BabaIbo: 10:57am On May 05, 2021
India hemp is at work on this one.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God created them male and female does not imply one was created for the other. undecided
Men are not created for women and women are not created for men... they were simply created male and female. undecided

The Bible and all other religious books says God created women for men. Except you don't believe in God of the scriptures then my apologies

“It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

"So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.The man said,This is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.”

I am no Saint but I have quoted the standard of a God that never changes, even though "wokeness" takes the best of us.

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by ipobarethieves: 11:00am On May 05, 2021
Dnt mind d conFUSED pipu
hucknall:
Don't you have a Bible? Have you not seen verse where God plainly said He will make a suitable helper for man? Is a woman purpose not to procreate?

You people here sef. sad

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by olowo1930: 11:00am On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God created them male and female does not imply one was created for the other. undecided
Men are not created for women and women are not created for men... they were simply created male and female. undecided
so why do you marry to reproduce yourself on earth. pls let's think before commenting on social media. can you make it alone without male or female. He created man for woman and woman for man all to His Glory

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by OBALOLA55(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

THIS TRINITARIAN AGAIN embarassed
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by anenymasng(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2021
hucknall:
Don't you have a Bible? Have you not seen verse where God plainly said He will make a suitable helper for man? Is a woman purpose not to procreate?

You people here sef. sad

And the bible is the go to book for historical facts? Nigerians carry Jewish book for head like dada.
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Reelmii: 11:04am On May 05, 2021
Eve was created for Adam....that is wat I know sha
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by koladebrainiac(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2021
h
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Mayeldah(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2021
For who now? clout chasers!

if only the women will let men be.

All these their packagings and fightings who are they for?

abeg rest, if you no get anything to say, just keep shut.
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Victoria938(f): 11:05am On May 05, 2021
This your statement is nothing but a show of ignorance.

You better go and learn before posting any rubbish here.
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Lumig: 11:06am On May 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Seun(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2021
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:15am On May 06, 2021
hucknall:

You people here sef. sad
Oh, I do have a bible...and last I checked, the woman that was made to fit that man, Adam, was the woman called "Eve". undecided

If you examine the Bible, you will pick up the message that God left for men to find as they use the understanding He has given them. undecided

In Genesis 1, God made certain to point out to us that His plan for mankind was to make them male and female, this after creating animals of both genders. What reason would God have for making only the Male species of the human race after that? None! The females of the species were not an afterthought where God's plan for mankind is concerned. He made this clear to us in Genesis 1 vs 27. undecided

Eve was the woman God made to fit Adam, hence the reason why Eve was made from parts of Adam. God never made another woman like that for any other man. undecided

So yeah, this man is telling you God's own truth. Females were not made for the males and the males were not made for the females either. They were each made as part of God's purpose and plan. undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:19am On May 06, 2021
hucknall:
'Women were not created for men' they were created for stones abi? undecided
God created then male and female for His purpose only. undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:21am On May 06, 2021
ngozika2us:
But common sense makes it clear that we were created for eachother. To compliment one another
Created for each other? Depends. undecided

Jesus Christ said that some were made Eunuchs from before their birth. So if by each other, you imply some sexual relationship, I am afraid that is not the only plan God had for creating them male and female. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On May 06, 2021
farem:
Who is this uncircumcised philistine that's railing against Christianity and Islam?
How can someone dwell on the issue that he knows nothing of. Christianity that you stupidly describe as white-man religion was here within the 100AD. Africa practice Christianity before Europe ever smelled it. . Can he tell me when ogún, Sango, etc were BORN? All came into existence just below a thousand years ago.

Let's come back home. How did his father handle women? Like cheap commodities.
He married tens of them in one day (even great cars are not acquired that cheap). Wives at, who couldn't put up with the belittling of women left abàmì eda and mo attempt (known to the public) was made to appease and restore them..
What philosophy is it that use women like tissue paper - 2-some, 3-some etc)?
Focus... the point is your Mogs have lied to you all in the name of God hence the reason why Christianity is also a part of the rape culture in Nigeria today. undecided

Jesus Christ is one of the biggest "feminists" out there . In His Kingdom, there are even no men or woken, gentiles or jews, rich or poor, old or young, black or white...there are only children of God and Jesus Christ is the Head over all of them. So why are those who claim to believe in Him still putting their fellow man down in the name of God? undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On May 06, 2021
Kingcalls:
This one na atheist na
So God can't use even an atheist to try to reach you when you continue to turn a blind eye to His Truth, Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On May 06, 2021
Quossom:
E be like this guy dey worship juju
So? undecided
Wetin you dey worship better pass? Prove it! undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:30am On May 06, 2021
Ventura1:
Religion have tamper negatively with human logic and reasoning.
Hmm.. when was human logic and reasoning ever totally proper to begin with? undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On May 06, 2021
sojfarm:
Man always look for what to blame.
First, he recognizes there is God, just that he disagrees that woman was not created for man.
What I know is that everyone is here to fulfil purpose.
But Seun has not told us what woman was created for!!! Nevertheless eternity is very key whether you are a woman or a man. Do battle with your creator.
The only manual for us that I know is the Holy Bible. There had been and there are still lots of battles again the Word of God. Such battles can only fail. Because I AM THAT I AM Rules in the affairs of men. Thank you Jesus Christ
Everyon3 is here to fulfill a purpose and woman's purpose is same as man's.... to do the work that God has planned out for her life just as he planned one for your life. undecided

God created them male and female for His purpose and His purpose alone. Females were not created for the males and neither are the males created for the females... they were each created to serve God and God alone. undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by sojfarm: 9:25am On May 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Everyon3 is here to fulfill a purpose and woman's purpose is same as man's.... to do the work that God has planned out for her life just as he planned one for your life. undecided

God created them male and female for His purpose and His purpose alone. Females were not created for the males and neither are the males created for the females... they were each created to serve God and God alone. undecided

1. According to the Christian Holy bible says "it is not good for man to be alone. I (God speaking here) will make him an help meet for him). Gen 2:18

Again, to the best of my knowledge, the man and the woman do serve the same purpose. No persons destinies are the same. There is need for knowledge; we have to be careful of the source of knowledge people are spreading around.

There is no arguement about this except we are discussing from different sources of knowledge. I am not God but I strongly believe in the Word of God (Holy Scriptures and the Son of God).
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by Kobojunkie: 9:32am On May 06, 2021
sojfarm:

1. According to the Christian Holy bible says "it is not good for man to be alone. I (God speaking here) will make him an help meet for him). Gen 2:18

Again, to the best of my knowledge, the man and the woman do serve the same purpose. No persons destinies are the same. There is need for knowledge; we have to be careful of the source of knowledge people are spreading around.

There is no arguement about this except we are discussing from different sources of knowledge. I am not God but I strongly believe in the Word of God (Holy Scriptures and the Son of God).
1. The man that was alone was Adam and so God made him a woman to fit him by taking parts from him to make her. Adam was the only man God ever did that for, by the way. undecided
Re: Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti by sojfarm: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The man that was alone was Adam and so God made him a woman to fit him by taking parts from him to make her. Adam was the only man God ever did that for, by the way. undecided

Really!!!

Where was this mentioned that it was only done for Adam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between a Religion and a Cult / Guy Walks On Water / The Untold Truth About Water Spirit: What You Don't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.