Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Want To Stop A Sexual Relationship That I Am In But My Sex Partner Does Not Ag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop A Sexual Relationship That I Am In But My Sex Partner Does Not Ag (1576 Views)

Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Stop A Sexual Relationship That I Am In But My Sex Partner Does Not Ag by AmeLonRo(m): 3:52am On May 04, 2021
Use this Referral LINK to join BLUE HOST and make money as an affiliate= https://www.bluehost.com/track/davidoo/

Someone asked how s/he can stop having sex outside marriage when the sex partner is not willing to stop.
The answer to that question is what I addressed in this video.
It is a matter of decision.
It is a matter of choice.
It is a matter of action.
Let's see how this important question is answered together in this 4 minute video.
Drop your own suggestions or answers and questions in the comment section below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPTnzHkOMk
Re: I Want To Stop A Sexual Relationship That I Am In But My Sex Partner Does Not Ag by indodon(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2021
Buhari won't know peace

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video! Lady Strip Herself Naked On The Street To Course Her Boyfriend / Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? / Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.