Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? (1934 Views)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by drmikeadams(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
angry grin grin

If women like make them continue waiting for man to marry them,if them like make them begin pay bride price for men.
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
I sell bridal gowns and I can tell you millions get married every weekend.
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Liposure: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lostchild:
Many of the comment above are very natural, but my reason for not getting married yet is of various kind

1) I have fear when I think of getting married. Why? when I see the heavy tears and regret of married men over the bad attitude of their wives, fear dey catch me.

2) Many women of today are just too materialistic

3) Marriage of today is conditional. It is only for better and not for worse.

4) I have experience the extreme negative attitude from women that is making me fed up in marriage, so baby mama plus seem to be the best bet (Taste before you pay)

5) Many of the ladies I see all around me are not for me. You pick a woman at the place of my destiny.

6) I don't want to experience divorce, so delay is good for me

Marriage is not friend rice and chicken
apt
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
No money
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Liposure: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Smile4mee01:

Dear Juliet,

The matter is deep.

Life is getting harder for men which has translated to women finding relationships difficult. Alot of Men have found peace away from women, we ask ourselves if marriage does not gurantee happiness why make it a priority.

When men finally choose to marry, it borne out of the desire to have children.

Men now know that women dont love them for who you are but what they can provide. Some men have come to understand that sex is not even as cracked up as we think it is and just a tickling of sensations.

I still think there are many men wanting to marry, it's just that women hypergamy instinct has made the men invisible to them

In a nutshell,

Is it time for women to discuss if monogamy has benefitted the society?

You made so much sense
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Domale: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Personally, I enjoy my freedom and don't want to rush to make a wrong choice. Maybe it sounds frivolous but it's my choice and opinion. By the way, I like online dating. It's always fun and a good option to find a girlfriend. But make sure to choose reliable websites. For example, read quick flirt review here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by harrwix(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Ladies have set very unrealistic expectations for men they intend to date especially in our economy. So most guys have decided to stay off it.

Since most ladies are now chasing few rich guys, the guys themselves have decided to be not committed cos they want to taste them all

The ladies inturn says men are scum and give up on relationship, going into hookup and all that

The circle goes round and round

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Raalsalghul: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Julietsim:
please guys tell us why you don't want to marry. tell us we women what we can do to make you guys want to marry. not all of us women want u to be rich before u marry. we want to start life with you but u are only after sex and pleasures. this question is for only sincere guys.
MOST OF YOU GUYS HERE ARE NOT BEING SPECIFIC WITH YOUR ANSWERS
A LOT OF LADIES WANTS TO GET MARRIED BUT U
U CAN START BY TELLING US WHAT IS STOPPING U FROM GETTING MARRIED
MODIFIED; front page please

I won't advise any one to get married most especially at this time.
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by ajiboyeshola(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Many things has changed from what our fathers experienced.uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.guys to me are afraid of responsibilities generally which is understandable because no one want to be an irresponsible father and husband.a man wont want to build a home on zero financial foundation.i think its better to late than to be a late.wisdom call for the guy to have a little bit of stability financially before marriage which woman dont want to hear.dont mind them, they only reason with emotion why men reason with logic.may the lord held us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Husband’s Affair Destroyed His Friend’s Marriage / Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? / Should She Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.