Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine? (456 Views)

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much / How Can I Unlove A Woman? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine? by afoife: 10:17am On May 04, 2021
I have read through a number of post here where the op have complained about how they just can't stop thinking and wishing they are with their ex's even while married to another, and people have advised that they forget the past and love their new spouse, and love will grow.

Yes I know love grows and contrary to law of living true love never dies, my understanding.

So I ask, is it possible that true love can be killed?
Re: Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine? by ReneJay(f): 10:30am On May 04, 2021
Love is like a plant.it die when not water.
Re: Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine? by afoife: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2021
ReneJay:
Love is like a plant.it die when not water.

If it's real I doubt if it dies my experience

(1) (Reply)

Do Introvert Finds True Lover / Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You / Simi Responds To News Of Her Betraying MC Morris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.