Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Can I Unlove A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Unlove A Woman? (1158 Views)

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much / Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unlove A Woman? by vybzkartel: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yeah how do I unlove a woman I am deeply in love with?
Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by olu77(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
In the digital world when you are tired of an application you simply uninstall it. When it comes to love you need to instal another girl. If the new girl is what you want, her love will uninstall the one you are tired of.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
cut all communication with her,delete her number,if she tries to contact you in any way ignore and go meet other girls so your mind wont be on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Read novels....
Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
UN-love?
Unattach Naivety
Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by DMerciful(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cut all communication, assume you never met her. Out of sight is out of mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blocking someone and cutting communication isn't the first approach for some. Your brain would keep reminding you that you blocked someone every now and then

Best thing is to settle all issues first. Then take walks. Use Google Fit app to track your progress. Just take walks at every chance you get. Do this for first month.

Depending on how long (in years) you spent with the person. You seem to be in the last stage (5 stages of grief) which is acceptance. Now you need to create new friendships. Just one of two close friends is okay.

Having a rebound may work but the person has to know everything so they can understand when your mood suddenly drift to the person up unlove.

After a year or two, you should be fine.

However, if you truly love the person, you really can't switch to hating. You'll just become neutral and even seeing the person won't trigger any ginger.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by xendra: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
nobody is even asking you what happened cheesy naija men and their bitterness, they all want you to be lonely as they are. they can't teach you how to love but experts on " how to unlove" grin
Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
xendra:
nobody is even asking you what happened cheesy naija men and their bitterness, they all want you to be lonely as they are. they can't teach you how to love but experts on " how to unlove" grin

Well xendra, I guess their is no manual to loving someone. The Bible teaches about love and about being at peace with everyone.

The best I can offer on 'how to love' are just tips here and todos there.

But we discover that life is complex and can be random. A man's food is another man's poison. People change, people walk away, lovers are snatched away, finance can mess up stuffs.

You really made a good point. However, that is what the person asked for.

My philosophy in life is to just be happy. I would do whatever would bring me happiness. Even if it's to be single. I can't burden up my mind with love issues when I have a promising career to build.

Exits sometimes are the best option but the problem is the mind won't let go.

Some remain in toxic relationships, some endure abusive marriages. They say because of kids or because they have no where to go.

Some logically go separate. Be it break up, be it divorce. Even when children are involved.

Painfully, I say painfully, some make marriage/ relationship matter take over their mind. They loose themselves. They commit suicide, etc.

I guess there is no crime in letting go when one has accepted the situation. The mind too must cooperate abeg.
Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by xendra: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by xendra: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2019
FzanyAjibs:

Well xendra, I guess their is no manual to loving someone. The Bible teaches about love and about being at peace with everyone.

The best I can offer on 'how to love' are just tips here and todos there.

But we discover that life is complex and can be random. A man's food is another man's poison. People change, people walk away, lovers are snatched away, finance can mess up stuffs.

You really made a good point. However, that is what the person asked for.

My philosophy in life is to just be happy. I would do whatever would bring me happiness. Even if it's to be single. I can't burden up my mind with love issues when I have a promising career to build.

Exits sometimes are the best option but the problem is the mind won't let go.

Some remain in toxic relationships, some endure abusive marriages. They say because of kids or because they have no where to go.

Some logically go separate. Be it break up, be it divorce. Even when children are involved.

Painfully, I say painfully, some make marriage/ relationship matter take over their mind. They loose themselves. They commit suicide, etc.

I guess there is no crime in letting go when one has accepted the situation. The mind too must cooperate abeg.
I belong in a group that's just for women, and if a woman posts something like this the only replies you get is " what happened " so that we first know if the relationship really needs separation or just needs work. You have to start genuinely caring about other people's happiness you know, not everybody do well being alone some people just don't know how to put little efforts that'd make their relationship work. having a life partner is important if you get lucky to find the right One, so advising people to leave all the time is not always helping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2019
vybzkartel:
Yeah how do I unlove a woman I am deeply in love with?
love yourself instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2019
xendra:
I belong in a group that's just for women, and if a woman posts something like this the only replies you get is " what happened " so that we first know if the relationship really needs separation or just needs work. You have to start genuinely caring about other people's happiness you know, not everybody do well being alone some people just don't know how to put little efforts that'd make their relationship work. having a life partner is important if you get lucky to find the right One, so advising people to leave all the time is not always helping.
Are men being taught how to build relationships or just how to score pussy. All this can only work if two people work together. The way to unlove someone is to truly love yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Unlove A Woman? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
xendra:
You have to start genuinely caring about other people's happiness you know, not everybody do well being alone some people just don't know how to put little efforts that'd make their relationship work. having a life partner is important if you get lucky to find the right One, so advising people to leave all the time is not always helping.

I'll see to that. Tanku

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chook Mouth For This Matter / What Could Be The Reason For This? / KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.