Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo (1284 Views)

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi / See 22 Storey Building Nigeria House In New York / Breaking: Protesters Storm Nigeria House In London, Await President Buhari (PHOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by sarrki(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2021
Did you know? 22 storey Nigeria house in New York completed during the military era in 1992. It houses Nigeria's consular services and mission to the United Nations.

1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2021
Nigeria was better off during military era
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by budaatum: 1:41pm On May 04, 2021
sarrki:

There are some who say Nigeria was better off during colonisation too. Some are even begging for the return of slavery! I just think they were sleeping or not yet born.

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by hisgrace090: 1:42pm On May 04, 2021
Things was easier during ibb regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by qualityovenbake(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2021
This current crop of politicians we have are only there to serve themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 1:43pm On May 04, 2021
When Nigeria was still a country
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by sarrki(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2021
budaatum:

There are some who say Nigeria was better off during colonisation too. Some are even begging for the return of slavery! I just think they were sleeping or not yet born.

Democracy haven’t achieved nothing

From rule of law name it

Everything they accused and fought the military for they have done worse
I

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Brotherly I totally agree with you

Then a lot of Nigeria are contented

Nobody wants to be a millionaire overnight

There was stealing but not this bad

1 Like

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2021
sarrki:

It wasn't . It was the same old corrupt nation, same old underdeveloped nation, with a lot of security issues, and problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 1:50pm On May 04, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

It wasn't . It was the same old corrupt nation, same old underdeveloped nation, with a lot of security issues, and problems.

How old were you then?
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

We have things we can point to as achievements then

Especially security

Food security

Third mainland bridge

Zaria-kaduna expressway

Lagos Ibadan express way

And so many infrastructure

The hydro dams across the nation

The refineries was built during that era

N lots more

To maintain now is a big problem to the said democratically elected thieves
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by budaatum: 1:52pm On May 04, 2021
sarrki:

Democracy haven’t achieved nothing

From rule of law name it

Everything they accused and fought the military for they have done worse
I

Democracy is not a miracle cure. It takes a while for you to be sufficiently educated by the process to elect suitable leaders to rule over you. You've only been at it since 1999.

Be patient instead of clamouring for military rule that was much worse and gave you no choice. At least with democracy we can be responsible for our choice of leaders and the state we put ourselves in instead of irresponsibly blaming others for what we do to ourselves.
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 1:53pm On May 04, 2021
sarrki:

Brotherly I totally agree with you

Then a lot of Nigeria are contented

Nobody wants to be a millionaire overnight

There was stealing but not this bad

Our democratic leaders always committed so much to some groups, individuals and foreign body while seeking for power, the demands from those people don't really allow them to work.

If a governorship aspirants can be spending billions of naira during campaign, how much more someone contesting for presidency would spend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Our democratic leaders always committed so much to some groups, individuals and foreign body while seeking for power, the demands from those people don't really allow them to work.

If a governorship aspirants can be spending billions of naira during campaign, how much more someone contesting for presidency would spend?

Exactly

That is the real point

Military leaders don’t patronize anyone or groups

They rule by decree

They also wants to warm there heart to the populace to stay in power
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 1:59pm On May 04, 2021
sarrki:

Exactly

That is the real point

Military leaders don’t patronize anyone or groups

They rule by decree

They also wants to warm there heart to the populace to stay in power

All this Dangote tax credit na just compensation for his support during the last election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by JohnBullMySon: 2:08pm On May 04, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Exactly. Many of them don't know

The only difference was that the price of oil was very high and we weren't this populated. In fact, stealing has even reduced now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by owobokiri(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2021
Who would have believed that Babangida will be praised for toppling Buhari?
IBB saved us from Buhari in 1985 and actually stated he chased him out because of his parochial views!
Our sophisticated fear fear neighbors had to go to the land of the dead to resurrect the Egyptian mummy and made him a president yet again!
Now Nigeria is a killing field while the "sophisticated ones" are angling to make another disaster - a proven drug mullah - the president after Buhari!
Stockholm syndrome?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by budaatum: 2:14pm On May 04, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Exactly. Many of them don't know

The only difference was that the price of oil was very high and we weren't this populated. In fact, stealing has even reduced now.

I think they do know. They must have after all heard about the billions recovered from Abacha and read how hard we fought for this democracy they now want to hand back.

I think they just do not have any faith in themselves to be democratic to chose their own leaders, and would rather be dictated to like kids.

When they grow into adults they will learn to be responsible. We just must meanwhile patiently educate them.
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by Praxis758: 2:16pm On May 04, 2021
I won't be surprised if APC and Buhari start blaming the Nigerian house in New York for insecurities in the country.
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by laiperi: 2:20pm On May 04, 2021
Thank you jor. They have no sense of history or too young to comprehend.

You cannot be a politician in Nigeria unless you're a confirmed and celebrated looter, thug, bandit or Armed Robber as in Military or Police.

Are you surprised that Activists, no matter where they come from are called and labelled opportunists by the same Vagabond in Power?

budaatum:

Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by kevapet: 2:22pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Na God go judge u dis short road side meko. So you knew all along nijeriya was long gone but yet kept upholding it even till now at the detriment of peoples sanity. You and your others, God is watching you all. Continue
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 2:23pm On May 04, 2021
kevapet:
Na God go judge u dis short road side meko. So you knew all along nijeriya was long gone but yet kept upholding it even till now at the detriment of peoples sanity. You and your others, God is watching you all. Continue

Shut up and stop wailing...

This is not a wailing thread... You can go and search for Pantami's thread and wail all day
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 2:25pm On May 04, 2021
736siix:
[s][/s]

Waiting for accumulation before doing the justification..
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by Racoon(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2021
Under his administration, 3rd Mainland Bridge, Abuja master plan was commenced, among some other major projects in Nigeria were embarked upon
So it can be said that IBB very innovative and brilliant but nevertheless an irredeemable tyrannt.
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by kevapet: 2:28pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Shut up and stop wailing...

This is not a wailing thread... You can go and search for Pantami's thread and wail all day
I wonder when your skull will receive Gods' blessings. What do i have to do with your terrorist minister installed by the terrorist in chief who happen to be your personal lord and saviour. Your other half dead brain fellow. grin
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by helinues: 2:29pm On May 04, 2021
kevapet:
I wonder when your skull will receive Gods' blessings. What do i have to do with your terrorist minister installed by the terrorist in chief who happen to be your personal lord and saviour. Your other half dead brain fellow. grin

That should be taken as a new dimension of wailing...

Wail more..Your wailing dey sweet my belle
Re: Ibb Administration Build Nigeria House In Newyork-photo by budaatum: 2:42pm On May 04, 2021
laiperi:
Thank you jor. They have no sense of history or too young to comprehend.

You cannot be a politician in Nigeria unless you're a confirmed and celebrated looter, thug, bandit or Armed Robber as in Military or Police.

Are you surprised that Activists, no matter where they come from are called and labelled opportunists by the same Vagabond in Power?

Actually, you can be a politician in Nigeria without "being a confirmed and celebrated looter, thug, bandit or Armed Robber as in Military or Police". The problem you might face is the people might not elect you because you do not pay them to, and would rather elect someone who does pay them without realising that after being elected the person who paid them will loot to get a return on their investment. What is amusing is that when the person who paid them loots to get a return on the investment of paying them they will now moan that the person they elected is a looter, lol, as if the payment they received was not Abu's money being used to entertain their Abus.

We soon learn when our self inflicted suffer reach, I promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Chieftain Writes Open Letter To Gov Wike Over IPOB / Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial / Igp Confirms Receipt Of Allegations Against Abba Kyari From Fbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.