Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? (1638 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by 190: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

that makes it racist? **smh**

BABE say the truth does tima not flaunt br[i]e[/i]ast and nyash all over the forum

same with rokiatu grin
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by HotieTima(f): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

BABE say the truth does tima not flaunt br[i]e[/i]ast and nyash all over the forum

same with rokiatu grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue watever u say
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by BABE3: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2011

Since yesterday was Sunday and Easter--(and the purpose of Easter is that Jesus died for our sins and resurrected), I'll not lie.

It's true! You guyz too dey flaunt!  grin grin Bobbi and Nyash left, right, front, and center. I'm like "wetin na! no be only you get bobbie now--lol grin grin
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by Isoke(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2011
Honestly, most men do not want the "assumed" psychological  and emotional baggage (sometimes physical too i.e.: changed looks, fitness concerns etc) or extra responsibility i.e. a woman with a child or children that potentially comes along with a woman beyond her mid-twenties. I had an older brother (who was one of my mentors at the time) tell me this directly.  It seems vastly unfair that men are in a position to be accepted no matter what age or level of life, or experiences or baggage that they come with.  Most men seem to be an eligible match for some woman, somewhere no matter what.  

Now I believe a woman has a right to be just as choosy, and deserves to have standards for men, if she holds her own self to a standard.  If you have been single for a long time, some women can grow desperate and settle for less than they deserve just to have companionship which can end up being very dis-satisfactory.  I say never negotiate your own worth, but also be realistic.  

In the end everyone has to do what works for them.  I don't feel threatened by being 30 and unmarried.  It will happen when it is suppose to, because I am not willing to rush into a loveless union just to have someone.  Impatience can lead to the most foolish and heartbreaking actions.

A woman is of marriageable age when she is ready for the responsibility and duties that come with being mated to a man for life.  Anything else is just whimsical thinking.  Be sure it's the life you want, before you leap in.
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by 190: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

Since yesterday was Sunday and Easter--(and the purpose of Easter is that Jesus died for our sins and resurrected), I'll not lie.

It's true! You guyz too dey flaunt!  grin grin Bobbi and Nyash left, right, front, and center. I'm like "wetin na! no be only you get bobbie now--lol grin grin

cool cool

Please tell them

But make sure u keep yours private for me

Its for my eyes only shocked shocked
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by BABE3: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Abeg go sit down jo! angry

Oh it's not a bad thing for them to flaunt abeg. It's a free world! cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by ektbear: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Isoke: You are right. You can be a fat balding man in his 40s with two kids from a previous marriage and still snag a beautiful 20 year old.

Otoh, the chance of a woman in her 40s doing the same is pretty slim  undecided

Life ain't fair, at all.
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by paradice: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

same with rokiatu grin

Well 190, I am very much comfortable with in my skin. And I will flash whatever I want to flash.

There's def more to us than what you make it up to be. But you're free to think whatever you want to.

In fact I will soon put up a bikini pic of myself. You really want to see skin right? tongue
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by HotieTima(f): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
bikini shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when are we taking that photo, coz right now i am looking sooooo fly with me body. so let go pls make it quick so lets hit the beach before the summer is over wink wink wink wink, just hella at me when and i will be there, better yet ima have a beach party coz mt birthday is soon smiley smiley smiley smiley( u are all invited)
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by 190: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2011
[size=15pt]** Stays GLUE to the lap top screen **

190 08:10:10 PM Viewing Rokiatu's profile

190 08:14:12 PM Viewing Tima's profile.

*** SUBSCRIBING ***
[/size]
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by Spclst900: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^
check out profile pics o
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by 190: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ Hottie tima and rokiatu reminds me of our house help back in the days

Her name was Nkiru ( A sharp girl )
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by lepasharon(f): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2011
25  young and fresh
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by Ranoscky(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2011
I no get time for marriage jare. I go bleep til sperm finish for my prick.
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by 190: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2011
Ranoscky:

I no get time for marriage jare. I go bleep til sperm finish for my prick.

YOU AGAIN!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Holdup dude, did i tell you that you, textmypage and xynerise are the funniest dudezz on NL
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by Ranoscky(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2011
At all, broda. Had no idea about that. Anyhow sha, thanx man, you too much (waffi accent)!
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by 190: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2011
are u warri ? cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by r231(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
78 ;d :d
Re: At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? by Ranoscky(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

are u warri ? cheesy cheesy
Not really (but I gel their accent, wella.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay Back / Should I Forgive Them??? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.