Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq (15772 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government / Northern Leaders To FG: Demilitarise The North Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
Remii:

Uhmn, Jega, Ribadu, el Rufai, Sanusi, Sambo, et al are from North, I guess. Foods such as onions, tomatoes, cows, rams, yams, ginger, garlic etc are from North.

Let us ensue violence and stop fanning embers of disunity.

Bombs have exploded in Osun State secretariat and later at Abuja during 50th independence aniversary that were not traced to Northerners

thank u
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
Uhmn, Jega, Ribadu, el Rufai, Sanusi, Sambo, et al are from North, I guess. Foods such as onions, tomatoes, cows, rams, yams, ginger, garlic etc are from North.

Are you not ashamed at the list you provided as the BEST in the north?They are there to fulfill the FEDERAL CHARACTER inscription, nothing more.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

i am a northerner and i want this country to split as well and we would see who would suffer first angry

imagine the insult angry
Please Please Please, Start the campain in the north. Convince your people to leave. Thank you very much.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
i think u need to revisit your history about the country called "Nigeria"

when u easterners were buzy eating yourselves up in cannibalism

the country was purly dependent on groundnut, cotton, tomatoes and etc for export . all this came from the north and yes core north

palm oil and cocoa came from the west and SS but how much did that generate for the country

Now because of oil, u think u can be insulting us like that.,., i say screw u and your oil

lets see if crude oil would be food or not

day by day your lands are being wasted because of the exploration of this same crude oil Grin

we would see who would lose at the end of the day

I think you have lost grip with reality, try to visit yaba left maybe it will help.The reality now is that the north cannot survive only on groundnut and onion should the country split. I wonder how many trailers of onion you will export to buy 1000 barrels of crude oil. The north has the highest number of illiterates and beggars despite their onion and groundnut.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
chamber2:

I think you have lost grip with reality, try to visit yaba left maybe it will help.The reality now is that the north cannot survive only on groundnut and onion should the country split. I wonder how many trailers of onion you will export to buy 1000 barrels of crude oil. The north has the highest number of illiterates and beggars despite their onion and groundnut.

i think it is u that have lost touch of the reality here

WHAT HAS YOUR OIL DONE IN MY LIFE OR THE LIFE OF AN AVERAGE NORTHERN ON THE STREET ?

but yet we are surviving day to day and getting stronger

so if the oil stops then it makes no differnce anyway, i have said it that u people would not understand anything undecided
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2011

but yet we are surviving day to day and getting stronger

and you called this surviving? I am very sorry for you
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin

i think u need to revisit your history about the country called "Nigeria"

when u easterners were buzy eating yourselves up in cannibalism

the country was purly dependent on groundnut, cotton, tomatoes and etc for export . all this came from the north and yes core north

palm oil and cocoa came from the west and SS but how much did that generate for the country

Now because of oil, u think u can be insulting us like that.,., i say screw u and your oil

lets see if crude oil would be food or not

day by day your lands are being wasted because of the exploration of this same crude oil grin

we would see who would lose at the end of the day

I AM GLAD TO KNOW THE NORTH WILL PROSPER AND THE SOUTH WILL SUFFER.

DO US ONE FAVOR.

JUST GO.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2011

DO US ONE FAVOR.

JUST GO.

If only they will listen.

Let them go with their onion, carrot etc
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
jerseyboy:

DO US ONE FAVOR.

JUST GO.
chamber2:

and you called this surviving? I am very sorry for you

you two look

ur leaders have been raping you all this year in the disguise of PDP and now the people of the north have revolved by saying enough is enough instead of the south to follow suit, you are here shouting split etc

have any of u gone 2 days without food before ? and yet u see someone with a jeep driving past

i guess not

your leaders in the south would not want to split because they know what they are benefitting from this relationship

i tell u, no leader in the south will want to split because they are all PDP theives
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by jmaine: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
Remii:

Let us ensue violence and stop fanning embers of disunity.

Bombs have exploded in Osun State secretariat and later at Abuja during 50th independence aniversary that were not traced to Northerners

So these is the best the desert ravaged north can boast of . . . .wonderful   cheesy cheesy. . Your agricultural products will be useless without adequate oil money to service irrigation and fertilizer requirements of your farms . .and your perishable goods will be laid waste without quick buyers . . una go manage una depleted kainji dam take generate electricity pending when you invest in solar or wind propelled energy . . an off course no oil money to kick start . . . and who would want to invest in the North known to be a region of destruction by those almajiri pests . . .

alj harem:

you two look

your leaders have been despoiling you all this year in the disguise of PDP and now the people of the north have revolved by saying enough is enough instead of the south to follow suit, you are here shouting split etc

This guy is a confirmed  beast . .so your own way of revolting is to attack innocent corp members and people who in one way or the other contributed immensely to the socioeconomic life of you northern pests . .cos you Northerners are a pest to the entity called Nigeria . . all you bring to the table is destruction and nothing more
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
Gbam!!
Poverty knows no region whether North or South
Political elites are taking the masses for fools, corrupt politicians from North and south are working harmoniously together to hoodwink the masses whilst they enrich themselves whilst keeping us in poverty and people are here talking North and South  angry

People Shine your eyes we should all be outraged that elections are being rigged.
alj harem:

you two look

your leaders have been despoiling you all this year in the disguise of PDP and now the people of the north have revolved by saying enough is enough instead of the south to follow suit, you are here shouting split etc
have any of u gone 2 days without food before ? and yet u see someone with a jeep driving past

i guess not

your leaders in the south would not want to split because they know what they are benefitting from this relationship

i tell u, no leader in the south will want to split because they are all PDP theives
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
chamber2:

If only they will listen.

Let them go with their onion, carrot etc

if ur leaders are not benefitting from this relationship

then they should be shouting like u all but no

they are theives and they know what they are doing

look at Niger.delta today, they collect the highest amount of money but ur leaders are just feeding u lies cry shame at u all
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
jmaine:

This guy is a confirmed  beast . .so your own way of revolting is to attack innocent corp members and people who in one way or the other contributed immensely to the socioeconomic life of you northern pests . .cos you Northerners are a pest to the entity called Nigeria . . all you bring to the table is destruction and nothing more[/size]

do u see how myopic u are undecided

the corp members that were killed were by thugz of the north working for PDP
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ohhh, The Wisdom of Gideon Orkar.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by jmaine: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

do u see how myopic u are undecided

Really . . .alj harem receives a round of applause from his fellow almajiri pest cheesy cheesy . . . . . . .
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2011

do u see how myopic u are Undecided

and so shall you die for another man's course.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
chamber2:

and so shall you die for another man's course.

i wish u the same shocked

did u read my post at all

i said those thugs that killed some corp members are for PDP doing the election

you mumu

your jonathan better go to there family and ask for forgiveness
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
jmaine:

Really . . .alj harem receives a round of applause from his fellow almajiri pest cheesy cheesy . . . . . . .

why are u calling your fellow human being a pest or some sot of insect undecided
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by chamber2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2011

why are u calling your fellow human being a pest or some sot of insect

that is exactly what they are.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by EzeUche3(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem, as you can see, anti-North sentiments is rising in Southern Nigeria.

The Ghost of Gideon Orkar still speaks.

It is only a matter of time.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by virgo(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
I have read the most idiotic comments by Almajiri supporters on this thread and I just shake my head. The North is already on its way to becoming a terrorist haven, and you are here making excuses for the killing of innocent young Nigerians who had their throats slit like ordinary animals. If your defense is that PDP leaders are to blame for the recent unrest in the North, how do you explain the incessant killings of non Muslims or non Indigenes since the Maitatsine, Akaluka, Plateau, and Kaduna riots?

How do you explain that despite holding on to power and oil money for 38 years you are still the most undeveloped region that has managed to keep us in the news for bad things (cholera, deaths from illegal mining, Abdulmuttallab, celebration over 9/11 and so many others). To show you that we are humans in the South, we have not touched your brothers here, but we will not allow your leaders take us for a ride again. Why should we suffer you stupid decision to invite Chadians and Nigeriens to come and take over our country? Many of your leaders aren't even from Nigeria. Shame on you that foreigners came and settled in your midst, joined the army, and dictated to the rest of you. So the Southern leaders are bad? Maybe. But at least we are far more developed, educated and sophisticated than the barbarians up North that kill innocent people for nothing. A particular sick individual has shown very little empathy for the grieving families of those lost to your brigand of Buhari supporters, even going as far as calling them PDP thugs. So it was PDP thugs that forced the late Ukeoman Ikechukwu to register child voters for CPC? It was PDP thugs that screamed "SAI BUHARI" at the face of every one they perceived to be opponents. I shouldn't be surprised. I understand that your level of reasoning is what is to be obtained where you are from. Instead of you to be more humane in your approach to this situation, you are rubbing salt to open wounds and still talking "one Nigeria".

If your excuse is that your tomatoes, onions and garlic should be the reason for our sick marriage. Just give it a try, and see what happens. You never know until you try. You claim that the Niger Delta's lands have been polluted by oil. It was one of your one that killed Ken Saro Wiwa and nine others for agitating against environmental degradation in the Niger Delta, but never mind, money answereth all things. U.A.E does not need tomato, onion or garlic to prosper. Answer- OIL. We will so conveniently use our money and education to achieve a developed society that you guys up North will know that you made a mistake for taking the rest of Nigeria for fools. In the meantime continue to fantasize about a suffering South in the event of a break up. Enjoy!!! cool
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by roxell120(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
hausa people cant continue forcing themselves on us.plz take ur wickedness stricken nature out of the picture.no be by force-i say NO BE BY FORCE. when ur brother my dear late president YAR DUA was imposed on us in 2007 without many knowing him,in the midst of obvious rigging,did any region protest? why cant u people allow people peace.infact i dont know why God pushed u people to this part of the world.u should have shared borders with pakistan,afghanistan ,iran,iraq. even libya.why are u people keeping quiet over splitting as the rest of us are againt u as u claim after misleading nigeria for almost 40 yrs.INFACT U PEOPLE OWE US A BIG APOLOGY FOR THE PROLONGED HARDSHIP U CAUSED THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by bamosagie(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
Now that GEJ is elected president on PDP platform, the north suddenly realize that the party is a rogue party.
If notherners are so sure of their prowess, why are they scared shit each time someone says lets seperate, let the north lead the campaigne on seperation, they can be one indivisible north, while the south should go and if they so like go into fragments. it wont be any concern of the north, just lets end this union.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by Nadanbata: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

you two look

i guess not

Correct sir!
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by manugbo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
@GEN BUHARI

NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR CPC IN THE WES,SOUTH OR EASTERN REGION FOR ANYTHING AT ALL.

WHO ARE U?

ARE U BETTER CANDIDATE THAN I AM.

I BEG I BEG DONT PROVOKE US, PLS DONT PROVOK US.

WHT AR your ACHIEVEMENTS DURING your DAYS ON THAT SEAT?

WHY DIDNT U CAUSE HAVOC WHEN THEY IMPOSED YARADUA ON US ?

HW OLD ARE U NOW? DONT U THINK U SHOULD BE BUSY WITH THE WRITING OF your WILL?

DO  U THINK U ARE A BETTER THAN THOSE CORPERS THAT WERE DRAGGED OUT OF POLICE STATION AND WERE BURNT ALIVE?

ALL THOSE OF your ALMAJIRIS CAN ONLY DO THOSE RUBBBISH AT THE NORTHERN PART OF THIS COUNTRY, JUST TELL THEM TO COME DOWN HERE.

SORRY, NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR ANY CPC CANDIDATE IN THE SOUTH-WEST, AND EASTERN REGION
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by manugbo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
I WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE ANYBODY TO VOTE FOR ANY CPC CANDIDATE , EVEN IN THE YEARS TO COME

INFACT I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR FRESH PARTY
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by roxell120(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
i fled jos last year in the face of incessant killings, throwing my lecturing job into the winds for my life, all because of these heartless brutes. i know there are many like me. but now i can now sleep peacefully with my two eyes closed despite relocation challenges i still face now. i shed tears whenever i ponder over my ruined town -JOS.its now a shadow of its old self.i always pray for my friends over there who longs to flee but are incapacitated and ve come to live with these monsters.
MAY GOD SAVE JOS. BLESSED JOS OF MY MEMORY
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
virgo:

[s]I have read the most idiotic comments by Almajiri supporters on this thread and I just shake my head. The North is already on its way to becoming a terrorist haven, and you are here making excuses for the killing of innocent young Nigerians who had their throats slit like ordinary animals. If your defense is that PDP leaders are to blame for the recent unrest in the North, how do you explain the incessant killings of non Muslims or non Indigenes since the Maitatsine, Akaluka, Plateau, and Kaduna riots?

How do you explain that despite holding on to power and oil money for 38 years you are still the most undeveloped region that has managed to keep us in the news for bad things (cholera, deaths from illegal mining, Abdulmuttallab, celebration over 9/11 and so many others). To show you that we are humans in the South, we have not touched your brothers here, but we will not allow your leaders take us for a ride again. Why should we suffer you silly decision to invite Chadians and Nigeriens to come and take over our country? Many of your leaders aren't even from Nigeria. Shame on you that foreigners came and settled in your midst, joined the army, and dictated to the rest of you. So the Southern leaders are bad? Maybe. But at least we are far more developed, educated and sophisticated than the barbarians up North that kill innocent people for nothing. A particular sick individual has shown very little empathy for the grieving families of those lost to your brigand of Buhari supporters, even going as far as calling them PDP thugs. So it was PDP thugs that forced the late Ukeoman Ikechukwu to register child voters for CPC? It was PDP thugs that screamed "SAI BUHARI" at the face of every one they perceived to be opponents. I shouldn't be surprised. I understand that your level of reasoning is what is to be obtained where you are from. Instead of you to be more humane in your approach to this situation, you are rubbing salt to open wounds and still talking "one Nigeria".

If your excuse is that your tomatoes, onions and garlic should be the reason for our sick marriage. Just give it a try, and see what happens. You never know until you try. You claim that the Niger Delta's lands have been polluted by oil. It was one of your one that killed Ken Saro Wiwa and nine others for agitating against environmental degradation in the Niger Delta, but never mind, money answereth all things. U.A.E does not need tomato, onion or garlic to prosper. Answer- OIL. We will so conveniently use our money and education to achieve a developed society that you guys up North will know that you made a mistake for taking the rest of Nigeria for fools. In the meantime continue to fantasize about a suffering South in the event of a break up. Enjoy!!! cool[/s]

rubbish

the north has only ruled for 3 yrs in a democratic society

military coups was started by you people of the south and we simply beat u in the game

now we are in a democratic society and the north has only ruled for 3 yrs ok

and who told u the north is backwards undecided do u want to compare kano to abia

or kaduna to ebonyi

or even abuja to lagos

so get it right know what u are saying
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by roxell120(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

rubbish

military coups was started by you people of the south and we simply beat u in the game

and who told u the north is backwards undecided do u want to compare kano to abia

or kaduna to ebonyi

or even abuja to lagos

so get it right know what u are saying
WHENEVER I READ UR POST I ALWAYS THINK THIS SHOULD BE AN ALMAJIRI THAT WENT TO SCHOOL.CANT U READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.COMPARISM? ITS YOUR TYPE THAT MAKE UP THE NUMBER THAT MISLEADS YOUR VULNERABLE ILLITERATES THAT OUTNUMBER THE EDUCATED.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by aljharem(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
roxell120:

WHENEVER I READ your POST I ALWAYS THINK THIS SHOULD BE AN ALMAJIRI THAT WENT TO SCHOOL.CANT U READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.COMPARISM? ITS YOUR TYPE THAT MAKE UP THE NUMBER THAT MISLEADS YOUR VULNERABLE ILLITERATES THAT OUTNUMBER THE EDUCATED.

whether i am an almajiri or not, it does not matter to u

i ask how many yrs has the north ruled for in a DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT nad not military coup which was started by southerners
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by virgo(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

[s]rubbish

or kaduna to ebonyi

or even abuja to lagos

so get it right know what u are saying[/s]

It is completely irrelevant whether the North held power under military leadership or a civilian one. POINT- Your brothers had power for 38 years. You can make all the comparisons in the world, but it won't change the fact that your insistence on one Nigeria borders on mischief. I have lived in Kaduna, been to Kano, it aint all that pretty. Don't get worked up for nothing. Since the North is so fantastic, take yourselves and start your own country. Don't forget to merge with the Chadians and Nigeriens.
Re: 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq by roxell120(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
alj harem:

whether i am an almajiri or not, it does not matter to u

i ask how many yrs has the north ruled for in a DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT nad not military coup which was started by southerners

i served in lere LGA kaduna state.i know perfectly well what im saying.if the rest of the country could record significant improvement in the education and improvement in the quality of life while hausa military coup leaders were in power, dont u think there should be a big question to be thrown at them.did they realy care for the uneducated they used to achieve their heineous acts against citizens from other regions.38 yrs and your life is still like this.travel to bauchi town-i mean heart of bauchi and see the language majority of the people especially the youths understand better-hausa.they cant even travel beyond that territory cos of language barrier.have u looked at their phone language-hausa.in this computer age? common! you people ve raped nigeria to date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. / Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.