Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Fear Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fear Of Women (476 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Women by Teeyoo(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2021
Few days ago, I was driving along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, there was an heavy traffic that lasted for over 8 hours on 30th April, 2021. I need to pack my car at Ibadan Toll Gate since I managed to get out of the traffic around 10pm in the night. It happened that a woman in her early forties called me to come and sleep with her. I thought it was a joke. She said I should come for short-time since i needed to rest and find someone to sleep with. I asked her some questions which she answered. I'm not scared about what happened anyways but it really baffled me that such a well-dressed woman can call me to come and have a nice time with her. I fear women ooooo
Re: The Fear Of Women by robosky02(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2023
Teeyoo:
Few days ago, I was driving along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, there was an heavy traffic that lasted for over 8 hours on 30th April, 2021. I need to pack my car at Ibadan Toll Gate since I managed to get out of the traffic around 10pm in the night. It happened that a woman in her early forties called me to come and sleep with her. I thought it was a joke. She said I should come for short-time since i needed to rest and find someone to sleep with. I asked her some questions which she answered. I'm not scared about what happened anyways but it really baffled me that such a well-dressed woman can call me to come and have a nice time with her. I fear women ooooo

Na do men dey ask them out too
Re: The Fear Of Women by 13sense: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Is that why we should fear women?

Don't you know she is going through hardship?

Do you think she enjoys what she does?

Why don't you dash her money and move on?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rich Yoruba Men Like To Marry Igbo Women / INSIDE LIFE: Story Of 16-year-old Twins Impregnated By Boy Of Same Age Bracket ( / Peoples Republic Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.