Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House (19026 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Offpoint1: 4:17pm On May 05, 2021
Sending her killer to prison is an injustice... He should be kill
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Kennitrust(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
What exactly is the purpose of the march?
so You won't repeat that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by darichlife: 4:29pm On May 05, 2021
cry cry
As I type this I can feel their pains, their irritations and feeling of injustice that's why they all come in unison.

The fire is burning so fast, the fire to change a course of destiny which comes with ultimate price of lives and properties is burning so fast.

The sins and Karma which lay this faulty foundation called Nigeria is about to be consumed in a wild fire.

When the signs becomes too much we must not hesitate to play our part in making sure this lie of a country collapse totally.
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Kennitrust(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
so You won't repeat that nonsense.

You need sense

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
nsiba:

Can one be this dumb
Your daddy is dumb!
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
Kennitrust:
so You won't repeat that nonsense.

You need sense
Your daddy needs sense!
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Frankiss44(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2021
nsiba:

Can one be this dumb

Yu haven't seen anything yet.. Some people's foolishness is generational..
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by CodedWealth(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2021
From the position of that cam, that environment looks like A place I know in Rapid City, USA.

Looks to dope to be nigeria.

Rip, young lady!

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
ecomalchemist:
May the Universe protect these youths doing their best to hustle decently!

This country is the real meaning of Hell where all manner of evils congregate!

The other hell is a child's play compare to this devilish hell called Nigeria.

Rest in peace Ini Umoren, I hope you are resting peacefully wherever you are. Good night !

Nigeria, very dangerous country like that.

My brother. The number of evil that goes on in this country is unimaginable
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by nsiba: 4:47pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Your daddy is dumb!

Na true o!
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by charixel: 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
Sportz:
Women March to Gov.t House over death of Iniobong umoren who died looking for a job

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiN-TyXuOC0

Source:
https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1389863406988103683?s=19

PREVIOUSLY:

The Akwa Ibom state police command has confirmed the death of Ini Umoren, the young lady who went missing after going for an interview.

In a statement released by the state command, he said the deceased was raped, murdered, and buried in a shallow grave.

On April 30th, Hinny’s friend Umoh Uduak, raised alarm on Twitter that her friend was missing after going for an interview.

Her story went viral and a hashtag #FindHinnyHumoren was created on Twitter as many Twitter users and influencers helped in the retweet.

Speaking to newsmen, Odiko Mcdon, the spokesperson of the state police command revealed that Uduak Frank Akpan has been arrested for kidnapping, raping, and killing the victim the deceased.

The suspect confessed to luring his victim to his house in the guise of giving her a job, but ended up sexually and physically assaulting her which led to her death.

He then buried her in a shallow grave in his father’s compound but later her body was exhumed and deposited at University of Uyo Teaching Hospital for autopsy.

The spokesman said, “The suspect confessed to have told his local government chairman of his atrocity before escaping to Calabar and was never at any time handed over to the police by anyone”

Suspect has confessed then what's the delay.
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by andyanders: 5:03pm On May 05, 2021
The local gov chairman should be arrested too. Why did he not arrest the boy when he disclossed to him what he did? He must have advised the guy to escape.
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Alwaysachick: 5:29pm On May 05, 2021
Kudos women, this one can never go under the carpet

That son of devil must answer for his evil deeds
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by OsuIgboIpob: 6:10pm On May 05, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Thank you Buhari....your incompetence is our freedom.
grin grin
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Tapout(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Thank you for your decent reply.
Now my question is, since the culprits have already been apprehended and they have confessed to the crime, all that is left is for the onward prosecution, so what exactly are they protesting for?
=>Jungle justice to be meted on the suspects? (I hv no reservations for that smiley )
=>Public prosecution?
=> Exposure of his alleged sponsors?
=> sensitisation of the public about this menace?
=> reformation of the police 48hr law to make exceptions for "emergency cases like this"

They should make their protest hv an objective and channel it to the right source like police HQ and house of assembly.
Thats just my point!

You are trying a make a point without thinking. Go and transport them to Abuja na, Abi you no sabi where Police Hq and House of Assembly dey? The Government House is where they have easy access to since it's in the state. let them take sleep out of the Governor's schedule.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by BigBashiru: 6:19pm On May 05, 2021
Sportz:
Women March to Gov.t House over death of Iniobong umoren who died looking for a job

Watch video here

Source:

PREVIOUSLY:

The Akwa Ibom state police command has confirmed the death of Ini Umoren, the young lady who went missing after going for an interview.

In a statement released by the state command, he said the deceased was raped, murdered, and buried in a shallow grave.

On April 30th, Hinny’s friend Umoh Uduak, raised alarm on Twitter that her friend was missing after going for an interview.

Her story went viral and a hashtag #FindHinnyHumoren was created on Twitter as many Twitter users and influencers helped in the retweet.

Speaking to newsmen, Odiko Mcdon, the spokesperson of the state police command revealed that Uduak Frank Akpan has been arrested for kidnapping, raping, and killing the victim the deceased.

The suspect confessed to luring his victim to his house in the guise of giving her a job, but ended up sexually and physically assaulting her which led to her death.

He then buried her in a shallow grave in his father’s compound but later her body was exhumed and deposited at University of Uyo Teaching Hospital for autopsy.

The spokesman said, “The suspect confessed to have told his local government chairman of his atrocity before escaping to Calabar and was never at any time handed over to the police by anyone”

The black man is the most wicked. Quote me anywhere
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by BigBashiru: 6:23pm On May 05, 2021
Sportz:

Watch video here

Source:

PREVIOUSLY:

Toxic masculinity again. It's not all men but it is MEN that commit these atrocities!!
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Hunchogee: 6:34pm On May 05, 2021
CodedWealth:
From the position of that cam, that environment looks like A place I know in Rapid City, USA.

Looks to dope to be nigeria.

Rip, young lady!
Guy Akwa Ibom too fine baba
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2021
Tapout:

You are trying a make a point without thinking. Go and transport them to Abuja na, Abi you no sabi where Police Hq and House of Assembly dey? The Government House is where they have easy access to since it's in the state. let them take sleep out of the Governor's schedule.
That you're too dumb to know the difference between House of Assembly and House of Representatives is not my fault!
Blame your parents for not providing sound education for you! Bye!!!
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by drololaaof: 6:50pm On May 05, 2021
Protest or not what is the solution to the problem is to turn the heat on those FAKE job advertisements,- pamphlets, writings on the wall of buildings etc. If they are dealt with, the problem will be reduced.
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Tapout(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

That you're too dumb to know the difference between House of Assembly and House of Representatives is not my fault!
Blame your parents for not providing sound education for you! Bye!!!

Lmao!! I accept I'm too dumb, that's not up for debate. But why didn't you say anything about Police Hq?? Where is it located ?? Did I not also say something about it in your quote?? Werey!!! Ode dey disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2021
Tapout:

Lmao!! I accept I'm too dumb, that's not up for debate. But why didn't you say anything about Police Hq?? Where is it located ?? Did I not also say something about it in your quote?? Werey!!! Ode dey disguise.
Again your reasoning has been found wanting!
So you don't know every police command in a state has a HQ domiciled therein?
Switch on your location and Google police headquarters. Then come back and thank me for bringing you up to speed!
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Tapout(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Again your reasoning has been found wanting!
So you don't know every police command in a state has a HQ domiciled therein?
Switch on your location and Google police headquarters. Then come back and thank me for bringing you up to speed!

Alaye keep quite abeg! It's your guilty concience that is making you explain all these now. Like I said in my very first post, think before you attempt to make a point/statement, and be precise about it too.
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Viktorinox2(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2021
Not every body are meant to blow while alive . Some will blow adead .
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2021
Tapout:

Alaye keep quite abeg! It's your guilty concience that is making you explain all these now. Like I said in my very first post, think before you attempt to make a point/statement, and be precise about it too.
K
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by Tapout(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

K

Obviously there was absolutely nothing else to defend or argue about and you did the right thing by accepting that fact, Goodnight cheesy
Re: Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2021
I just hope Feminist coven won't hijack it..
Rip to ini Umoren and I hope justice is duly served..

Ogun kee all Feminist wannabes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Degrees Vs Experience, Which Helps You Get A Job Faster? / Crazy Things Done During Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.