Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24367 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
aieromon:

Read up

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Others

Thank you for this piece. I understand now.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by kay9(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
To tune down the argument, know your family tree very well before jumping into what's moral or not moral. The way Otto engraved his family name into history, very ruthless.

Engraved his name in history and brewed a civil war that ultimately had his own direct line killed off / die off. A perfect example of a second son that reached up too high. The Hightowers have been more sensible ever since - leave Targaryen politics to Targaryens.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay9:

Engraved his name in history and brewed a civil war that ultimately had his own direct line killed off / die off. A perfect example of a second son that reached up too high. The Hightowers have been more sensible ever since - leave Targaryen politics to Targaryens.

grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by dubylhover(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2022
A very wise king and father indeed lipsrsealed..

I still maintain that he's the one who brought discord to his house .very emotional when making decisions..he's a king not a f*cking ice cream seller

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 3:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Let the games begin....

Episode MVP goes to Lord Larys and Princess Rhaenys.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2022
aieromon:
Let the games begin....

Episode MVP goes to Lord Larys and Princess Rhaenys.

She fall my hand abeg. She chose the wrong time to do mama Christmas lipsrsealed. People that won't hesistate to kill you were the tables turned. Larys na mumu

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Heleana told her mother to be wary of the beast beneath the boards. She saw it coming but her mama no take her serious grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Wow.

I was about to say what an underwhelming Episode, and then Rheanys scattered the ceremony with the Dragon.

The actress playing Rheanys has really tried on the show, I like her character development.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2022
I knew Lord Larys was using Queeen Alicent for something, cos she's not always comfortable talking to him apart from their first meeting.

There it is, Lord Larys is a feet fetish and self-services with the princess feet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Ibunkun1:

She fall my hand abeg. She chose the wrong time to do mama Christmas lipsrsealed. People that won't hesistate to kill you were the tables turned. Larys na mumu

How she take fall your hand?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:

It's too early for spoilers grin grin make people no para for me
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:
Wow.

I was about to say what an underwhelming Episode, and then Rheanys scattered the ceremony with the Dragon.

The actress playing Rheanys has really tried on the show, I like her character development.

Im just seeing this. I no know say you don talk am already grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:

Rhaenys should have set them on fire. She had a golden opportunity to stop the coup, end a war before it even started and stake herself as a very powerful ally to the throne. But she chose to let them live, very foolish thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Ibunkun1:

It's too early for spoilers grin grin make people no para for me

Lol
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Rhaenys should have set them on fire. She had a golden opportunity to stop the coup, end a war before it even started and stake herself as a very powerful ally to the throne. But she chose to let them live, very foolish thing to do.

Ok, view the scene like this.
Killing them would have made her an offender.
She's not in line to be king.
Only a king can pass such judgment.

If she had nuked them, then she already a dead woman walking.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Valkrie: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:
I knew Lord Larys was using Queeen Alicent for something, cos she's not always comfortable talking to him apart from their first meeting.

There it is, Lord Larys is a feet fetish and self-services with the princess feet.

The guy too dey creepy...!!
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
I think alicent is pregnant too. Her foot is swollen.

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Luckygurl(f): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:

That scene was too gross for me.
Ewwww!!!
When it seemed like she wasn’t getting enough info she pulled off her socks whilst he masturbated away.
I’m betting either ser criston cole or lord Larys would have something with Allicent eventually.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Luckygurl:

Ewwww!!!
When it seemed like she wasn’t getting enough info she pulled off her socks whilst he masturbated away.
I’m betting either ser criston cole or lord Larys would have something with Allicent eventually.

I think See Criston is fuçkking her too.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:

Ok, view the scene like this.
Killing them would have made her an offender.
She's not in line to be king.
Only a king can pass such judgment.

If she had nuked them, then she already a dead woman walking.

Nah, those who get the boldness, craftiness and the stubborness to do that are the ones before Her. They would have been dead already. No one will be able to touch her with Rhaenyra installed as queen. Worst she go grant her royal pardon, say she vanquished treason grin

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
So with the episode, Anything Rheanyra and her husband Daemon retaliate with will be fully justified

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
oyetpel:
Wow.

One of the calmest Targaryens until she showed her mad DNA.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Luckygurl:

Ewwww!!!

E sure ne say Criston dey fork am because the loyalty na die. Dude almost challenge the king at Driftmark.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
I find it a tad bit strange that Rhanerya and Daemon had no spies in the castle.

100s of workers working there and not one was loyal enough to send word to them about her father's death.

She grew up in that castle ffs and Daemon is cunning too so how?

As for Alicent and Larys, Ewwwww!!!!! Creepy mfer that Larys. No wonder he was so bold with Alicent.

The Queen who never was should have burnt all of them, prevented a war and saved HBO another 4 seasons grin grin
Her escape was BADASS!!!!!
Everyone on that podium's life flashed before their eyes. They were AFRAID for real.

Ser Criston is definitely forking Alicent. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Nah, those who get the boldness, craftiness and the stubborness to do that are the ones before Her. They would have been dead already. No one will be able to touch her with Rhaenyra installed as queen. Worst she go grant her royal pardon, say she vanquished treason grin

Exactly! And sent her on Exile.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
But the Targaryen's are nasty though.

Cousins marrying each other, I understand.
Uncle and Niece, one kain.
Brother and sister, shocked shocked

Aegon actually married his sister and had babies with her. Omo!!! No wonder Cersie and Jamie justified their actions.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Luckygurl(f): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
I find it a tad bit strange that Rhanerya and Daemon had no spies in the castle.

100s of workers working there and not one was loyal enough to send word to them about her father's death.

She grew up in that castle ffs and Daemon is cunning too so how?
The few that made attempts to leave were nabbed and killed immediately. Not forgetting how they held everyone who knew about the kings death hostage.
Except daemons former mistress.

Having larys who’s a great schemer in their team definitely is a plus to them.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Exactly! And sent her on Exile.

grin, not to worry sha. Everyone go chop their breakfast very well
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2022
All she had to say was dracarys angry

5 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2022
aieromon:
Season Finale preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzh3ZRCTB-g

Who owns the dragon Daemon was singing to?
Abduleez1

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) / What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.