Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24466 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:26pm On May 31, 2022
83 days to go

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
I cannot wait shocked shocked

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:32pm On May 31, 2022
“Dreams didn't make us kings. Dragons did.”

Save the date

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by suffering: 2:42pm On May 31, 2022
Politics made GOT what it was. Dragons came a lot later. If this show has the same cut-throat politics, grey characters and charismatic people you want to follow to the ends of the earth — only for them to die miserable deaths — then I’ll binge the first season when all is said and done. For now I can’t disturb myself.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Willie2015: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lets enjoy...
Hope they will not give it ...
A bad endin like GOT..

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jikins(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Solid start. Still can't fully distinguish this from GOT just yet. Would love to see another version of the night king and this time protrayed as he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
jikins:
Solid start. Still can't fully distinguish this from GOT just yet. Would love to see another version of the night king and this time protrayed as he deserves.

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jikins(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2022
aieromon:

Wetin happen?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
jikins:

Wetin happen?

Episode is yet to air
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jikins(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
aieromon:

Episode is yet to air

Should I spoil it for you or how do you want your L?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
jikins:

Should I spoil it for you or how do you want your L?

Unfortunately, there is no prize or award for being the first to download and watch a rip. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jikins(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
aieromon:

Unfortunately, there is no prize or award for being the first to download and watch a rip. Relax.

Sure sure I am the first and I am looking for millions. If you don't know where to find it just ask all this your shalaye na waste

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
jikins:

Sure sure I am the first and I am looking for millions. If you don't know where to find it just ask all this your shalaye na waste

K.

Relax.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jikins(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
aieromon:

K.

Relax.

See him mouth like relax grin

Enjoy the L
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2022
jikins:

Truly it's a solid start as House of Dragon has been trending for over 24 hours world wide

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

Truly it's a solid start as House of Dragon has been trending for over 24 hours world wide

Let's hope the producers are able to recreate all the great scenes from the books.

Episode 1 has set the bar high.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by budaatum: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abeg sleep carry me go o. The TOKU - TOKU was too much. angry

Very uncouth for that babe to finish riding that beast of a dragon all over the 200 kingdoms from morning till night, then come to sit down without bagging!

How many times dem complain say she dey smell so-so dragon shyte? undecided undecided undecided

Lemme go watch it well. I fell asleep within 15 minutes. Too much talking!
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by drmuchin: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Abeg sleep carry me go o. The TOKU - TOKU was too much. angry

Very uncouth for that babe to finish riding that beast of a dragon all over the 200 kingdoms from morning till night, then come to sit down without bagging!

How many times dem complain say she dey smell so-so dragon shyte? undecided undecided undecided

Lemme go watch it well. I fell asleep within 15 minutes. Too much talking!

THERE WAS SOME ACTION WITH THE CITY WATCH AND KNIGHTS DUEL!
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okaaaaay!
Just finished watching.
Let the in-breeding begin. grin

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
drmuchin:

THERE WAS SOME ACTION WITH THE CITY WATCH AND KNIGHTS DUEL!

Oh yes there was!
Poor Queen died for nothing. cry

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by drmuchin: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes there was!
Poor Queen died for nothing. cry
NOPE, SHE IS JUST UNLUCKY
IT WAS A CASE OF BETWEEN DEVIL AND BLUE SEA

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by drmuchin: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Okaaaaay!
Just finished watching.
Let the in-breeding begin. grin

BIKO KOWACIATE?

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
drmuchin:

BIKO KOWACIATE?

You know they sleep with each other to get the purest breed? cheesy

Not a taboo for them.

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
drmuchin:

NOPE, SHE IS JUST UNLUCKY
IT WAS A CASE OF BETWEEN DEVIL AND BLUE SEA

I guess so. And they both died.
“Heir For A Day”!
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2022
One look and you already know Daemon will be trouble grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chillychill(f): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2022
The way Rhaenyera called her dracarys with her long "R" dey sweet my belle olohun cheesy

As i don see Deamon aka mello(if uve watched morbius ull understand)i don no say d guy go get classic werey for head..

i don't know if we should be scared of hand of the king probably we are having another peter Bealish cos i no too trust d guy(he seems he wants to b controlling viserys)

Well,a vwry good start sha n i have watched d first episode like 6 times already cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Gidah: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Spoiled
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by blingxx(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Ibunkun1:
One look and you already know Daemon will be trouble grin grin grin

Atleast he's not a coward like jeoffrey , he's more like Ramsey or even better than Ramsey grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2022
aieromon:

Let's hope the producers are able to recreate all the great scenes from the books.

Episode 1 has set the bar high.

Same here. Also, the bar is already high. Infact, too high for any other TV show or series cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2022
SPOILER ALERT!

Quick question. The scene where Daemon was banging that prostitute, was that part really necessary?

Because, the vexation he was using to pound the lady no be here

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by budaatum: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Time for me to leave this thread as I wouldn't be watching till all episodes are available and don't want you spoiling it for me.

Mind the popups and enjoy.

https://movies.do/watch/house-of-the-dragon-season-1/aJIgki0J/the-heirs-of-the-dragon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas / BBNaija: Chizzy And Rachel In Surprise Late Night Eviction / James Avery, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Actor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.