Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24464 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Reex12:
'Beware the beast beneath the boards'

When this statement was whispered at the dinner table, I thought she was referring to Aemond and his temper
I also noticed that she doesn't behave quite normally, when she was talking with her handmaiden, the same statement She made was the advice ser criston gave to Aemond during thier search for aegon, wierd..seems she predicts the future somehow

Anyone also notice she looked away during Aegon's coronation, even when Aegon looked at her for approval she still looked away, probably walked away cause I don't think she was present when meleys almost roasted them grin

She was
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Reex12(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
HomoSapiien:

She was
still, am telling you man she was sad in a way,like it spelt doom

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Reex12:
see Criston is only in love with Alicent, she knows this and uses it to gain his ever dieing loyalty

Same with larys

Larys uses her to wànk.

So Larys is taking advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Gr8lex(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
oyetpel:

Larys uses her to wànk.

So Larys is taking advantage of her.
He is obviously doing it with her consent.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 3:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Gr8lex:

He is obviously doing it with her consent.

Of course.
Check the post I commented on.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Vulcanheph(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2022
It's obvious that episode 10 will Mark the beginning of the "Dance of the Dragons".
This will be exactly when Rhaenyra finally figures out about her father's death and her brother's coronation...
But somehow I feel as if everything was Viserys Targaryen's fault.
He allowed his emotions cloud his judgement (something a person in power should never do).
He knew fully well that Rheanyra's claim to the throne will be contested for 3 obvious reasons...
1. She was a woman.
2. She had brother's who were true born.
3. The paternity of her 3 first kids (who were her heirs) was questionable.

What Viserys should have done is supposed to be the same thing King Jaeherys did by making the people choose between Rhaenyra and Aegon who they wanted.
This would have saved him any feeling of guilt and favoritism.
He obviously wasn't as wise as his grandfather King Jaeherys , who is still remembered as one of the greatest Targaryen Kings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2022
From the coronation, it clearly showed that the people were happy with Aegon the wankerer as King.

It was only the lords that weren't happy with the choice.

The people would have rejected Reheanyra.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by arantess: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Zee0007:
From the coronation, it clearly showed that the people were happy with Aegon the wankerer as King.

the people who murmured when he was announced?

go back and see their reaction when otto hightower told them of the kings "dying wish".. grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Vulcanheph:
It's obvious that episode 10 will Mark the beginning of the "Dance of the Dragons".
This will be exactly when Rhaenyra finally figures out about her father's death and her brother's coronation...
But somehow I feel as if everything was Viserys Targaryen's fault.
He allowed his emotions cloud his judgement (something a person in power should never do).
He knew fully well that Rheanyra's claim to the throne will be contested for 3 obvious reasons...
1. She was a woman.
2. She had brother's who were true born.
3. The paternity of her 3 first kids (who were her heirs) was questionable.

What Viserys should have done is supposed to be the same thing King Jaeherys did by making the people choose between Rhaenyra and Aegon who they wanted.
This would have saved him any feeling of guilt and favoritism.
He obviously wasn't as wise as his grandfather King Jaeherys , who is still remembered as one of the greatest Targaryen Kings.

There is nothing bad Viserys did in naming her heir.
No rule states that women cannot become queen.

Viserys and Rheanys contested, but the Lords of the realm choose a male to lead them.

Giving birth to Aegon doesn't mean Viserys has to name him heir, its Otto's ambition that is making you guys see Viserys and Rhaenyra in a bad light.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
pu7pl3:

Okay like the little boy sitting beside the fight pit where Aegon likes to visit.

Yep. A perfect example. grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
pu7pl3:

Asin eh grin
Dragon wey burst concrete you go dey close door grin grin
Otto just dey there dey shout open the doors grin grin

Lmfao....
Guy you get weird sense of humour. grin grin
I just dey wonder why the weyreys dey close door. No be make everybody escape find him square root.

If she open fire it means everybody go cook inside that fire wella before help come. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reex12:
'Beware the beast beneath the boards'

When this statement was whispered at the dinner table, I thought she was referring to Aemond and his temper
I also noticed that she doesn't behave quite normally, when she was talking with her handmaiden, the statement she made was the same advice ser criston gave to Aemond during thier search for aegon,
wierd..seems she predicts the future somehow

Anyone also notice she looked away during Aegon's coronation, even when Aegon looked at her for approval she still looked away, probably walked away cause I don't think she was present when meleys almost roasted them grin

She was present when Meleys appeared. Alicent purposely told Ser Criston Coke to protect Halaena. And she was scared as fvvk.

Yeah, I think Halaena is a seer just like Daenys the Dreamer — her ancestor.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zee0007:

Happy people will always be at occasions like this, they don't represent majority.

Bad politicians will still have people that cheers for them.

Not saying Aegon and the rest are totally bad tho
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. A perfect example. grin

I knew it...
Omo Easter eggs go plenty for people wey done read the books o
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmfao....
Guy you get weird sense of humour. grin grin
I just dey wonder why the weyreys dey close door. No be make everybody escape find him square root.

If she open fire it means everybody go cook inside that fire wella before help come. grin grin

Na why Otto been dey shout say make dem open door grin grin
Baba been dey plan ahead already grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2022
What is House of the Dragon without a leak?

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2022
pu7pl3:

I knew it...
Omo Easter eggs go plenty for people wey done read the books o

Yep. Aplenty.
Especially since the HOTD show is somewhat an adaptation that fills the gap or actual shït that went down cos the books accounts is said to be inaccurate. Most of it is hearsay and opinions from Maesters and other folks. As well as opinions from a court fool — Mushroom. grin angry

Who missed Mushroom in that wedding? grin cheesy

Easter eggs plenty but there are some deviations that even book readers can't anticipate.
Ie Princess Rhaenys wasn't even in King's Landing when Viserys died and she definitely wasn't in Aegon's coronation. I was surprised sef what she was doing there. They just winged that scene and it's perfect building to the coming war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. Aplenty.
Especially since the HOTD show is somewhat an adaptation that fills the gap or actual shït that went down cos the books accounts is said to be inaccurate. Most of it is hearsay and opinions from Maesters and other folks. As well as opinions from a court fool — Mushroom. grin angry

Easter eggs plenty but there are some deviations that even book readers can't anticipate.
Ie Princess Rhaenys wasn't even in King's Landing when Viserys died and she definitely wasn't in Aegon's coronation. I was surprised sef what she was doing there. They just winged that scene and it's perfect building to the coming war.

Lol yes I saw this guy grin grin
Made me remember how ive missed Tyrion
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lol yes I saw this guy grin grin
Made me remember how ive missed Tyrion

Lol, I think it's because of the Tyrion comparisons that will ensue that's why they limited his screen time and importance.
It's just a shout-out to book readers that the weyrey was truly in the royal court. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, I think it's because of the Tyrion comparisons that will ensue that's why they limited his screen time and importance.
It's just a shout-out to book readers that the weyrey was truly in the royal court. grin

Good idea cos fans can't do without comparisons
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Let the dance begin grin grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by iyke648(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Just finished watching episode 10. choii shocked shocked

download from the link. seriezloaded. ng

Na now film start grin

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by MrColdsweat: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Rhaenyra is truly her father's daughter. Lacks will and bravery.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
MrColdsweat:

You don’t claim bravery by fighting the odds are against you. I think that’s what was going through her head.

Her hope was only rejuvenated when Lord Colys turned up for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Reex12(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
And now the war begins!! grin cheesy tongue

See the way vhagar chop that small dragon like lizard,tear am grin Aemond sef shock, dragons are wild, the little dragon was only threatened and retailated but vhagar the war dragon went killer mode embarassed

Aemond just ignited the war no one asked u to kill the little prince na angry

Only caraxes can match vhagar in battle, cus it has seen war,even against dragons, the rest the blacks have are useless against him, including rhenaerya's
Well except the new dragon daemon claimed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by masterfactor(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
MrColdsweat:
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, IF IT WAS DAEMON, I TRUST THAT NIGGA TO BE SITTING ON THAT THRONE WITHOUT ANY DRAMA, EVEN OTTO FEAR THAT NIGGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Vulcanheph(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. Aplenty.

I've keep an eye out for Mushroom since the series started without seeing him...
Is the wedding in the finale because I haven't seen it yet.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Reex12:
And now the war begins!! grin cheesy tongue

See the way vhagar chop that small dragon like lizard,tear am grin Aemond sef shock, dragons are wild, the little dragon was only threatened and retailated but vhagar the war dragon went killer mode embarassed

Aemond just ignited the war no one asked u to kill the little prince na angry

Only caraxes can match vhagar in battle, cus it has seen war,even against dragons, the rest the blacks have are useless against him, including rhenaerya's
Well except the new dragon daemon claimed
There is another Dragon called Cannibal. Eats other Dragon, the Dragon hasn't gone to war but the breed is hostile and no man has ever claimed it, it's as old as Vhagar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by olabolaji(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
ThePublicEnemy:
There is another Dragon called Cannibal. Eats other Dragon, the Dragon hasn't gone to war but the breed is hostile and no man has ever claimed it, it's as old as Vhagar

Yeah caraxes, cannibal, vermithor and meleys should be able to hold their own against vhagar since they are in their prime and she's old

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by yordha(m): 2:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Please from which sites can I download this series?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by raumdeuter: 3:51am On Oct 24, 2022
So it was the Hightower who drew the first blood after taking the crown

When Rhanera madness starts no one should complain

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas / BBNaija: Chizzy And Rachel In Surprise Late Night Eviction / James Avery, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Actor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.